SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:26 am

This is such a disastrous match. I was rooting for Davina in the beginning and I can still see her point of view on many of their issues, but I just can't sympathize at all after her and her friends' behaviour. She's being such a bitter bitch. No one's perfect, but there are ways to defend yourself without putting down others. She's the one who turned this into a Davina vs. Sean battle and it's her friends who are calling people "pro-Sean" and whatnot. It's like they're taking any understanding towards Sean as an insult to Davina and any criticism of Davina makes one pro-Sean. The fact is that they both have some major issues that are totally unrelated to the other. No matter what Sean's intentions were, Davina is still a picky and demanding person who looks for the worst in all men. She and her own friends said as much in the first episode! But now it's apparently all due to editing and Sean being a lying wimp. Sure sure, you keep telling yourself that, Davina.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Amberish Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:13 am

Entirely on point, mindless. Their entire campaign has been overkill. duh
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:33 pm

Did anyone see this link if one of Ryan D's Instagram comments?  I'm not sure that I trust the Examiner for news, but it seems believable, because of the way things were depicted in the last episode. 

http://www.examiner.com/article/married-at-first-sight-spoiler-alert-one-couple-decided-to-divorce

Back to top Go down

Post by snewtsie Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:39 pm

Good scoop, monkeychow59!!

snewtsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:26 am

Those not on twitter may not have seen this but it alleges that Sean may have violated probation when he was in NY. http://www.viralglobalnews.com/entertainment/married-at-first-sight-mostly-fake/30941/

Last edited by Jadeh on Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typed the wrong word.)

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:35 am

Is it over yet? LOL. The sooner the better........
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:11 am

Jadeh wrote:Those not on twitter may not have seen this but it alleges that Sean may have violated probation when he was in NY. http://www.viralglobalnews.com/entertainment/married-at-first-sight-mostly-fake/30941/

Allegedly, allegedly, allegedly mean's Davina's camp is still out there spinning on overtime and :stirthepot. Translation? deadhorse
Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerseynurse Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:33 am

I, too am glad that this is almost over. And let's just say Sean has been in more trouble than people know. He has a temper and is, indeed on probation. Aside from his DWI he has been charged with reckless driving more than once. (This was in 2014) His DWI was in 2013. He lost his license for a bit in 2012. In 2010 he was charged in another under the influence act and charged with unsafe operation of a motor vehicle. (All stuff he bragged about)
I am no longer at the hospital but my friend has kept me in the loop. Sean is the one who is trying out for different reality TV shows. But I had mentioned that on this board from Day 1. Sean has loose lips and will brag to anyone who will listen. Unfortunately for him, his friend pool in his place of employment has dwindled to almost none.

Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:54 pm

I don't think Davina had to look far for the worst man. Had Sean been an honest and open person he would have told her that an opportunity for advancement might come up and that he was hoping to get it. It sounds like an admin position so he would have been able to stay with her on weekends. She could have said no to all of that and avoided the 6 week farce of someone saying I am Christian Gray sexual and she knows I am Italian and below the Mason Dixon line - the maturity of a 12 year old. I think all the men this season have been immature - Ryan R can't leave his comfort zone (and yes I get that he perceives himself as a parent for his niece - all well and good but good luck getting a wife when you put your niece before your wife) and Ryan D has issues but at least he moved out of mommy's home and appears to be supporting himself - he never pretended to be something he wasn't which was an censored.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:59 pm

Jerseynurse wrote:I, too am glad that this is almost over. And let's just say Sean has been in more trouble than people know. He has a temper and is, indeed on probation. Aside from his DWI he has been charged with reckless driving more than once. (This was in 2014) His DWI was in 2013. He lost his license for a bit in 2012. In 2010 he was charged in another under the influence act and charged with unsafe operation of a motor vehicle. (All stuff he bragged about)
I am no longer at the hospital but my friend has kept me in the loop. Sean is the one who is trying out for different reality TV shows. But I had mentioned that on this board from Day 1. Sean has loose lips and will brag to anyone who will listen. Unfortunately for him, his friend pool in his place of employment has dwindled to almost none.

Perhaps we should introduce him to Chris S. They might become good friends. They seem to have a lot in common. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:03 pm

I really do miss the days that IP's were included --- and visible --- with posts.  Suspect
Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:07 pm

LOL don't worry about that. You have us for that. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat