SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:44 pm

I just don't understand how he is able to lie about some big promotion and get away with it. I do think the promotion is BS as it came up all too conveniently so he wouldn't have to commit to a marriage. But he really thought it was a good idea to lie about it on national television? He's unhinged.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:07 pm

He moved from the ER to Staff Development. It may be a slight promotion, but certainly nothing to keep anyone from a successful marriage if that is the choice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:42 pm

Staff development requires him to be within an hour of the hospital? Really? ER must be there for all disasters. My friends who are nurses, ER or otherwise, are made to stay in danger areas (hurricane in South Jersey) when everyone else is being evacuated. Sean just should have said it at the wedding . . . no way am I moving to NY - I'm a Phillies fan.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by snewtsie Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:49 pm

Congrats on your new job, JerseyNurse! I really appreciate the insight you have been able to give.

snewtsie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:56 pm

Jerseynurse wrote:I am poking my head in here one last time.*edit*.
Sean is NOT the director of our ER. He did get a job classification change. He is over education now. And this JUST happened a few weeks ago. He has very little patient contact.
Secondly, everything we posted on this website was true to the best of our knowledge.
This anxiety thing that Sean is showing on the show is just that- for show. When the going gets tough, Sean bails. Same situation on his baby mama. He is cocky, arrogant and self centered.
I have nothing to lose at this point because I have accepted a job at another hospital and will no longer be at the same hospital as him.

Thanks Jerseynurse! I think Sean checked out a long time ago.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by snewtsie Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:15 pm

Max64 wrote:
mom22boys wrote:This is just my opinion but I think now that the ending of this show is near, Davina is able to finally express her frustration of this whole experiment. When you have people constantly calling you out and calling you names, the normal defense mechanism is to stick up for themselves. Her friend Chris is obviously very protective of her as well and let's face it- not many people are in Davina's corner.
Davina purchased this apartment well before this experiment took place. She was in the process of having it remodeled so her one requirement was that if the person didn't already live in Manhattan, they would be willing to relocate. (A simple check of property records verifies all of this. She paid over 500K for this apartment).
Sean stated in the experiment that he was willing to relocate. This was something he was not honest about. Every time Sean pulls away or has some "breakdown" he goes into this lengthy explanation of his troubles, anxieties, etc.  Not once in any of those "reflection" periods does he talk about Davina or why she may be upset. It's always about him.
I feel that Sean is on this show for the wrong reasons. I don't feel that he was willing to compromise but willing to say whatever he had to say to get on the show and get his five minutes of fame.
Now, I agree to an extent that some of the SM has gotten out of hand. But just think about everything that we don't see or don't know. They had to LIVE THIS, for six weeks, 24/7. And it's been made abundantly clear that Sean only showed up to film and that was it.  I would be angry, frustrated and feeling let down as well.

I completely agree with this, I think Davina is so frustrated about this whole thing and SM was her only outlet to express her side.  Granted some of the SM comments were out of line, and in poor taste, but I think that's just coming from anger.  
I don't think Sean came on the show with the right intentions either, just a stepping stone.
Thanks Jerseynurse for your insight.  Good luck with your new job!

I agree. Sean was never on this show to find his partner in life. But Davina was, and sadly she showed over & over again what a lousy partner she was. Marriage is all about compromise and supporting each other through unexpected bumps in the road. She proved how completely rigid she is with her it's-my-way-or-the-highway attitude. Sean dialed into it, played it to his advantage, and used the job promotion as his final fib to push her into divorce.

Lasting impressions: Sean is a cad. Davina is a lunatic who won't let it go. The winner = Sean.

snewtsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:15 pm

If he did move to staff development, he most likely no longer be able to pull 12 hour shifts and have extended time off on a weekly basis. I would imagine that is a banker's hours type position. As for less patient contact....at this point, after watching him on TV, if I woke up to him standing over me... Upset Upset Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 2292733854 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 2292733854 . Yea, it's a good idea.

Once upon a time I met my husband and fell madly in love....nothing, I mean nothing...not a 500K apt, a replaceable job, etc...would have kept me from being with him. That said, if there's no chemistry; there's no chemistry.

I still maintain that part of the problem is racially driven. We have seen nothing more of his family. The other couple's families (and Davina's friends) have made appearances. There was nothing at Christmas or New Years with either family. Something drastic went down.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:20 pm

IA with part of your post pinkin, however as far as Sean's family not participating it could be they don't agree with him being on this show and didn't want to support him in any way. I tend to think that's the case more so than a racial issue.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:32 pm

IA, GA. Sean's cousin did appear early on. Sean's parents seemed relieved once they saw Davina at the wedding so doubt it's a racial thing.

I think both are to blame for this not working but distance does not make the heart grow fonder when there's no love to begin with.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:41 pm

^^^So true!

Also putting in my 2 cents ... his parents seemed absolutely delighted to meet Davina so seriously doubt race plays any role. She was stunning on her wedding day. She and Sean both looked so ecstatic to have that initial attraction to each other's good looks. IMO their personalities just did not synch - they are literally like oil & water.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie76 Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:18 am

I don't know about hospitals but in the social welfare system staff development is where they send people who they can't demote but whom they no longer want to have in client management/employee supervision responsibilities. As a former teacher, after earning my stripes in social welfare, I couldn't transfer to staff development because there were never any open positions they had such a lot of people they wanted out of direct contact. I was told I was too valuable in client contact and program management to go to staff development. I was regularly promoted. Transfers to staff development were mostly lateral transfers at the same or lower level (with current salary). IMO he was transferred for his excellent ability for BS.

Lynnie76

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:44 am

I don't know but I don't think overseeing staff development is nothing. Obviously someone thought he can "develop" the staff which I believe will lead to better pt satisfaction and quality care. I say kudos to him. I do know that such positions are usually unstable because new mgt might decide we don't need that position and do away with it plus, staff nurse OT pay also disappears but other than that- I think it is actually a good promotion. we just created such position at my hospital - we call it- the nurse navigator and it is a promotion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat