SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sandyqcar Wed May 13, 2015 12:37 am

If that is true, everyone makes mistakes, but I think it bothers me because if gives off the ora of being soooo wonderful.

sandyqcar

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sandyqcar Wed May 13, 2015 12:44 am

I think Devina pegged him on the honeymoon when he asked her what her best date ever was. She said it and he immediately started talking about himself. She asked him if he even heard what she said. Also she said that she only thought he asked her because he wanted to say what his was. Granted he did end up giving her a compliment, but that's how manipulative people act.

sandyqcar

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupchick85 Wed May 13, 2015 8:21 am

Davina comes across so pretentious, ruptight, and just plain unlikable. She has tunnel vision and cant see anything, but what she wants. She's going to have problems with any man who doesnt worship the ground she walks on.

makeupchick85

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Wed May 13, 2015 8:24 am

I think it is true that Sean doesn't ask about Davina - I know 'nice' people like this who for whatever reason, are most interested in themselves. Davina might seem cooler but we hear from Sean that she has been trying to make him feel more comfortable and support him in his anxiety. People who can't get beyond their own self comfort as the main thing are often disappointing to have as friends, no matter their cheery will. That said, Sean's default anxiety to defer to himself and to protect that way might have made him a bad match in a partner. I really start to think they need more time with the experts at the start of the relationship than just midway through.

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 9:41 am

PREVIEW: Intimacy

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/preview-intimacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 9:45 am

sandyqcar wrote:Tonight's episode will be very interesting.   I can't wait to watch.  However,  I an NOT a Sean fan and honestly at times have to walk away from the TV because of the way he acts.  
I'm new here but I did find something interesting about  (what he acts like ) the Knight in shinning armor.  Obviously I  don't know how accurate this is but I do find it interesting.
  http://okhereisthesituation.com/2015/03/sean-varricchio-married-first-sight-arrest-record-mugshot/

Sandyqcar :Welcome
Thanks for the link but I think We've known about the the arrest record for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 11:32 am

2 Things Davina said that really bothered me last night:

1.   When Dr. C says Sean had an unexpected emotional reaction....her response was "I can't just say "sean , sean, sean, this is Sean's experience, let me make sure he's ok, its emotional torture and that then shows me a man that's weak" OUCH!!!

2.  When she said she felt worthless during the session , Sean says "She's not worthless" and she quickly responds by saying "I KNOW I"M  NOT WORTHLESS, now I beginning to get angry." Poor Sean was only trying to make her feel better

I don't see how these 2 can be together because he will never be able to please her.   I truly believe Davina expects every man will hurt her the way her father did sooner or later. Sean has his own faults to and I'm still waiting for him to speak up more.

You would think after their honeymoon, he would have learned his lesson....when Davina's asks a question you need to ask her the same exact question back within 5 seconds or less....ugh! :headbanging :headbanging

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed May 13, 2015 11:52 am

^ ITA. I know Sean has his issues but her issues are also great. She needs to get out of her head. Regardless of the guy, she would always be finding red flags.

I also think Sean really cares for her but he is careful abt the intimacy part. He is not sure what would set her off. If she initiates it, I am sure he would pick up the slacks.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 12:08 pm

Dot R. wrote:I think it is true that Sean doesn't ask about Davina - I know 'nice' people like this who for whatever reason, are most interested in themselves. Davina might seem cooler but we hear from Sean that she has been trying to make him feel more comfortable and support him in his anxiety. People who can't get beyond their own self comfort as the main thing are often disappointing to have as friends, no matter their cheery will.  That said, Sean's default anxiety to defer to himself and to protect that way might have made him a bad match in a partner. I really start to think they need more time with the experts at the start of the relationship than just midway through.

Agreed!   I also wish this meeting with Dr. C took place right after the honeymoon or at least 2 weeks earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed May 13, 2015 1:44 pm

The last scene, where they are at Central Park, felt weird to me. Davina seems like she has been crying or is pretty sad about something. The atmosphere does change towards the end but I'm curious, if anyone else felt the same way I did. Sean & Davina also did a very good job on their homework about making more time for each other... Instead of spending MORE time together, she is going on a business trip. I'm sure that was planned weeks before but it doesn't help their case.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by momof2dogs Wed May 13, 2015 2:33 pm

Did anyone else hear her use the "L" word last night? Unfortunately I working on something and only watching with one eye, but I could swear I heard her say she loves him or loved him or something? It caught me off guard but felt genuine, and I sort of hate that because now it makes me feel bad for her if it didn't work out, after getting in that deep, and I don't want to feel bad for her because she gets on my last nerve!

momof2dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed May 13, 2015 2:44 pm

momof2dogs wrote:Did anyone else hear her use the "L" word last night?  Unfortunately I working on something and only watching with one eye, but I could swear I heard her say she loves him or loved him or something?  It caught me off guard but felt genuine, and I sort of hate that because now it makes me feel bad for her if it didn't work out, after getting in that deep, and I don't want to feel bad for her because she gets on my last nerve!

Yeap She said 'thats why I love Sean'. I think Ssean cares for her too but there is only so much criticism one can take.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat