SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Franny407 Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:01 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Davina needs to stop talking abt no compromise :headbanging:headbanging new video posted on MAFS Facebook page. 

https://www.facebook.com/MarriedAtFirstSight?ref=ts&fref=ts

did they get back on track or did SV fall in line?
Franny407
Franny407

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Brill Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:15 pm

welcomebanner Franny407!!

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:39 pm

Welcome1 Franny407!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Franny407 Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:43 pm

TY :cutesmile!:
Franny407
Franny407

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:49 pm

Davina's friend posted this comment under the video on MAFS fb website

Ryan M Akrawi
Why are soo many people unable to see the truth.. DAVINA was up front & honest about everything from the beginning. The experts knew that she was not willing to move, bc she had just purchased her apartment before she even knew about the show. How does that make her spoiled? She went into the marriage thinking & knowing that her husband would live in Manhattan at the time.. People here are so judgmental, get a clue & see the situation for what it really is. If you went into a marriage & your only deal breaker was that you had to stay in Manhattan, & just purchased a near million dollar apartment, to only marry someone who at the time said he was ready & willing for a new experience & to move to NY, would that make you a spoiled brat? Exactly!!! Davina held up her end of the deal! So just stop with the negative comments
Like · More · 46 minutes ago

I was really hoping her friends could tell her the truth. They are missing the point. Everyone get the deal breaker part but Compassion is what She lacks. IMO. ********Edited********

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:52 pm

Under no circumstances do we speculate the identity of anyone on this forum.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:53 pm

Sorryyyy cantstopl I was just guessing

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theguydownunder Fri May 01, 2015 3:33 am

Jadeh wrote:Sean's sex comments seem juvenile.  Davina seems to be a sophisticated, smart woman.

Exactly. Neither is a bad person, or being bad to one another, they just shouldn't have been paired together. This is looking like a complete miss from the experts, not just a "they didn't work out" thing like Monet and Vaugh, but a total "we fudged up" type of thing.

theguydownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 01, 2015 4:30 am

theguydownunder wrote:
Jadeh wrote:Sean's sex comments seem juvenile.  Davina seems to be a sophisticated, smart woman.

Exactly. Neither is a bad person, or being bad to one another, they just shouldn't have been paired together. This is looking like a complete miss from the experts, not just a "they didn't work out" thing like Monet and Vaugh, but a total "we fudged up" type of thing.

LOL I actually kind of agree with this... based on what we know now -- Davina is very much invested in being a sophisticated woman from Manhattan i think she's much better matched with a manhattan man who's also sophisticated and doing very well for himself but also is emotionally sensitive and nurturing and can lighten things up to compliment her analytical approach...I can see why the experts thought sean was it but I don't think they got it right this time
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 01, 2015 9:44 am

I have to wonder, if this was D's deal breaker from before day 1 and the producers were aware of this from before day 1, how pissed off many of us would be and feel like we were set up from day 1 by the producers to not only fail, but make idiots of us, waste what 6 months? a year of our lives giving a scenario expressly not asked for? 
I don't watch the show and have no clue what any of the casts personally traits are, however, if you are told before the process starts one or two things that are definite deal breakers and then you deliberately go out of your way to make sure you give the person those deal breakers, I would be a none too happy camper. I would feel my feelings were disregarded and I was being made a joke.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 01, 2015 10:03 am

They didn't go against her deal-breakers. She said she wouldn't leave Manhattan (actually UES, not sure if she told them that) and Sean said he could move. Now he's having a harder time with the move than expected. It is what it is. Everyone would be better off if she tried to make it easier for him rather than giving him a hard time and blaming him for being dishonest etc. That doesn't solve anything. He IS trying. She should give him some credit and support. She herself moved a block, to an apartment she would've had to move to anyway, since she'd sold her old place. She doesn't have to commute or consider changing jobs or anything. Her life is the same with Sean added, yet all she can think about is how he's not meeting her needs.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Notablogperson Fri May 01, 2015 10:39 am

Plumblossom wrote:
traveler90 wrote:I understand her reasoning but it is a compromise either way. Also, one can say and think that they are willing to move but acually being in the situation might be completely different. I don't see Davina making it more comfortable for him. It's all about her and it would have been nice, IMO, to let Sean decide what to do on New Years Eve. Why was she making all the decisions again? Ask the guy what he wants to do. He already feels uncomfortable, so do something nice for him. I understand that she is the 'insider' but let him choose the activity and you can choose the location. Maybe it's the edit but it really annoyed me.  Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 2292733854
I can't believe I'm defending Sean but I actually liked him a little bis during this episode hehehe which is surprising as, from the beginning, I didn't like them as a couple and I didn't like them much as individuals either.

So on NYE they went to Lavo and I've been there which is totally Davina's style, and not at all Sean's based on the personality we have seen. I think Sean would go because a lot of people like to be able to say they have gone to places like Lavo, Tao, Marquee, etc not because it really interested him or was his scene. I also question how they got a table on NYE. Either she had reservations in advance (made prior to the wedding and what ditched her friends for a man she doesn't like) or the show pulled some strings so they wouldn't be sitting at home fighting like every other night since it's popular and hard to get into on a night like NYE. Also their midnight kiss was awful and was uncomfortable to watch. I felt like they put their kiss in slo-mo to make it less obvious.

@jadeh, knowing both of them personally, I can say that You are pretty right about what you wrote earlier on page 15. And yes Lavo is definitely more Davina's style. The show didn't pull any strings to get in this club, don't you think they would have done something for the other two couples? I'm glad that this last episode kinda showed more about what both S & D said they were going to do before getting matched. As several people stated earlier Sean has severe anxiety issues, and should have never gone on a show like this to begin with.

Notablogperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat