SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by traveler90 Wed May 13, 2015 3:07 pm

I heard it too
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by cindebugg Wed May 13, 2015 3:11 pm

I know this is random and shallow but I can't watch him eat. He does a half mouth opened thing that gives me the dry heaves. I will cop to having a weak stomach when it comes to that kind of thing though.

I was so bored last night I turned it off half way through and went to bed.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by makeupchick85 Wed May 13, 2015 3:21 pm

I fear for the intimacy. If he doesn't do everything she likes there will be hell to pay.

makeupchick85

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed May 13, 2015 3:34 pm

makeupchick85 wrote:I fear for the intimacy. If he doesn't do everything she likes there will be hell to pay.

cantstopl  I don't think She is that bad. Once she falls in love, She would reduce the grip.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Wed May 13, 2015 4:02 pm

We're so split on this board - I think Davina is on to something when she points out things that y'all say is picky. I think in particular when he was almost totally looking at Dr. C and saying "she is not worthless," that was insensitive at the very least and more realistically clueless or worse condescending - if he cared deeply about Davina he would have turned to her and said, "I'm so sorry I made you feel that way. " I feel Sean is not ready for as deep a relationship as he wants at this point in his life. He does seem to have gained a warm friend in Dr. C however.  It's like Sean looks at him with joy in his eyes as he looks past Davina. Long term this should help him out, but in the short term I feel badly for Davina.

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyqcar Wed May 13, 2015 10:05 pm

I don't think Davina is always riding Sean. Honestly, after his failed attempts for a POA on the honeymoon and realizing that he can't manipulate her he backed off and basically ran home. Probably so he can get back to what he calls himself "a ladies man" ewww

She saw right threw him on the honeymoon. She voices what she sees about him and calls him on it. IMO she's right on track. He always has to one up her, it drives me nuts laugh out loud. I find myself saying "oh just shut up already " to the TV

sandyqcar

Back to top Go down

Post by Plumblossom Wed May 13, 2015 10:32 pm

sandyqcar wrote:I don't think Davina is always riding Sean. Honestly,  after his failed attempts for a POA on the honeymoon and realizing that he can't  manipulate her he backed off and basically ran home.  Probably so he can get back to what he calls himself "a ladies man" ewww

She saw right threw him on the honeymoon.  She voices what she sees about him and calls him on it. IMO she's right on track. He always has to one up her, it drives me nuts laugh out loud. I find myself saying "oh just shut up already " to the TV

I agree with everything you wrote.  Dr C really bothered me last night, I felt like he was on Seans side and faulting Davin which really bothered me. I feel like Sean is just playing to the cameras/producers etc.

Plumblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed May 13, 2015 10:45 pm

On another blog I frequent, someone said her aunt worked with Sean at the hospital as a nurse. She said he is a good guy that they only thought he is gay. She was pretty surprise regarding the manipulative/Compulsory liar accusation. There are always 3sides to every story. I don't believe Dr C is partial. Since he is on the inside, I believe he sees more than we ve seen. He also fiercely supported Jamie and Jessica online.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu May 14, 2015 12:04 am

I like S&D; but I see that she has shut down emotionally (she's scared) and so he's backed off. Sadly, I don't think they are going to overcome their defensive natures. The doctor gave S good advice to keep pursuing D... but I don't think that's in his nature since he seems naturally tentative and would needing positive reinforcement.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by snewtsie Thu May 14, 2015 4:49 pm

I'm a long time lurker, and I have really enjoyed reading everyone's posts. I'm finally ready to share my own thoughts! So, here I go...

Davina is perpetually unhappy, uncompromising, and unrealistic in her expectations for a partner. She expects a LOT while giving very little. She wants a man to woo her, but isn't willing to give up control. She has no empathy for her partner's distress, nor interest in making concessions. She's armed with the words "deal breaker" for unexpected detail she's faced with. Any man would be doomed in this situation.

Sean is a master of political speeches. He knows how to 'talk the talk', and using this skill to diffuse whatever argument is brewing. I don't have a very high opinion of him based on the info his co-worker provided (which I believe is authentic) - HOWEVER, when I watch the episodes, I find myself observing only what I see on TV. I've come to see him as lacking in sincerity, which is disconcerting, but it's a far cry from the obnoxious expectations Davina holds for him (or probably anyone).

I'm starting to believe Davina's defenses are in overload because she's been sensing Sean isn't on the up-and-up, and she hasn't been able to pinpoint what's really going on with him. She just knows something is amiss. All that being said, the way she handles situations would turn off anyone! It's all about her long list of demands and disappointments. Let's face it, in this "daring social experiment" which lasts only 6 weeks and is based on providing entertainment for a TV audience, it's really unlikely someone will end up with their perfect partner for life. At her age, she should be better at seeing when things aren't what you hope, and handling it in a nicer way ...maybe even a constructive way. She is a complete failure at that.

snewtsie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2015 5:00 pm

welcomebanner snewtsie! Great first post!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu May 14, 2015 5:06 pm

Welcome Snewtsie. I totally agree with you. D is hiding under the deal breaker umbrella and sabotaging her marriage. Its difficult for any man to go up-and-up when he is being criticized at every turn. IMO, she needs to pick her battles and let things go. I havnt seen her in any of the interview videos accepting the blame for anything, unlike Jac.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat