SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by snewtsie Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:41 pm

firshandknowing wrote:first hand knowing...been there done that sean is a very manipulative person who talks down upon women and only cares about himself - he cheated on Davina during "their marriage" and he is into BDSM.  He was only on the show to get onto other shows.  Very egocentric himself    Karma does come around....

Hi firsthandknowing, how do you know he cheated on her?

If it's true, that makes me feel pretty sick. What a disgusting pig. THANK GOD Davina never had sex with him.

snewtsie

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:29 pm

firshandknowing wrote:first hand knowing...been there done that sean is a very manipulative person who talks down upon women and only cares about himself - he cheated on Davina during "their marriage" and he is into BDSM.  He was only on the show to get onto other shows.  Very egocentric himself    Karma does come around....

Welcome fhk. If this is your opinion, then please use IMO in my opinion, or I think, otherwise please provide a link or information on how you know this. Please do no reveal real names, or sources or any personal information.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:34 pm

I don't know, has there ever been so many new posters come on and talk about a contestant as mush as they have with Sean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:38 pm

FHK is talking as if it was done to her IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:44 pm

[quote="Max64"]I don't know, has there ever been so many new posters come on and talk about a contestant as mush as they have with Sean?[/quote
]

I just thought the exact same thing.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:55 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
Max64 wrote:I don't know, has there ever been so many new posters come on and talk about a contestant as mush as they have with Sean?[/quote
]

I just thought the exact same thing.  

I just find it odd that we've had, what 6 posters now come on and say that they know Sean and have all confirmed in their opinion, he is not a good dude?  I mean after a while there has got to be some truth to what they are saying??  IMO, Jerseynurse, and the one poster from earlier this season, reaper something, can't remember the full name, seemed to know Sean well, and neither of which spoke highly of Sean

Last edited by Max64 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:56 pm

Max64 wrote:I don't know, has there ever been so many new posters come on and talk about a contestant as mush as they have with Sean?

This is what I think too.
This is not a major TV show, and this is not the major forum for this show, I find this interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:59 pm

Well, I am not saying this is an actual scenario, only speculative:
If I had a co-worker that was quite a character on a reality tv show and found this forum, I might show this site to lots of other co-workers. Then perhaps they showed this site to other co-workers. Before you know it you have a dozen or so new members posting. 
And then again, there are other scenarios, too. Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:09 pm

I get my initial information from the marriage night and ready for honeymoon episode.

The one were Davina's prince charming became agitated with the hotel staff. This was after Davina had misplaced her ring near her suitcase. The camera crew was very uncomfortable about the whole event and even placed a disclaimer stating that the groom was accusing the staff of stealing.

Not normal reactions, why did they do it? maybe that camera crew (Davina's and Prince Charmings) knew the type of character that they were dealing with were trying to get the word out?

It was all very strange back 6 episodes (weeks) ago, but now the stars are beginning to align.

Davina has some faults like everyone else, but no one should have to go through something like that.
Gentleman
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Well, I am not saying this is an actual scenario, only speculative:
If I had a co-worker that was quite a character on a reality tv show and found this forum, I might show this site to lots of other co-workers. Then perhaps they showed this site to other co-workers. Before you know it you have a dozen or so new members posting. 
And then again, there are other scenarios, too. Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 2498057887

laugh out loud what's that old commercial? faberge organics shampoo " and they'll tell two friends, and so on and so on, and so on..."

Maybe it's just Davina in a back room somewhere on her computer setting up several accounts here to post to get her side out... plotting hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Plumblossom Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:32 pm

Gentleman wrote:I get my initial information from the marriage night and ready for honeymoon episode.

The one were Davina's prince charming became agitated with the hotel staff. This was after Davina had misplaced her ring near her suitcase. The camera crew was very uncomfortable about the whole event and even placed a disclaimer stating that the groom was accusing the staff of stealing.

Not normal reactions, why did they do it? maybe that camera crew (Davina's and Prince Charmings) knew the type of character that they were dealing with were trying to get the word out?

It was all very strange back 6 episodes (weeks) ago, but now the stars are beginning to align.

Davina has some faults like everyone else, but no one should have to go through something like that.

I agree with you gentleman. I was over Sean during the honeymoon episode. She mentioned something about her Mom and he flat out ignored her. That along with the temper at the hotel and their location issues spelled doom from the get go.

Plumblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerseynurse Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:02 pm

I'm not sure if any of you read the other topics posted on this forum but there is a poster NYC LAX who has posted on sleuthing spoilers. This person was part of the film crew and spilled the beans on everything. I don't want to post what was said because it reveals everything and it's all credible and believable. Let's just say that ALL of these woman have legal grounds to sue.

Also, my friend/prior co-worker who works at the hospital Sean did just informed me that Sean is set to appear in another reality TV show (nothing related to MAFS) and will be taking an extended leave of absence from the hospital. IMO, he was being forced out anyway due to some other issues.

They are filming a MAFS the Second year and wanted to follow the couples from this season. Sean wanted the hospital to give authorization for them to film him in his "new promoted position". They weren't having it. According to the rumor mill (and I can't verify this because I don't work there anymore) Sean failed one of his random drug tests and that is part of the reason he was removed from patient care. It would make sense though. And keep in mind- failing a drug test doesn't necessarily mean he took hardcore drugs. Anything NOT prescribed that is controlled could cause a failed drug test. (Pain meds, benzodiazepines, etc.) With his bad nerves, he could just be taking Xanax. (Just wanted to throw in that disclaimer).
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat