SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nan27 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:31 am

umngirl wrote:^So that means he can't be a supporter of the GLBT community and play on a bowling team with friends? That really confuses me.
No, I'm not saying that he cannot be a supporter. I'm merely saying that I believe that it would be more likely than not that a single guy who is hoping to meet and marry a woman would be more likely to join a mixed team. That's all. This will be my last comment on the subject. Let's agree to disagree. BTW - I am more suspicious of the reason that Sean joined this team because I suspect that he is not totally heterosexual. I could be wrong. I don't know him. I have just observed him from afar. ;)
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:35 am

Well he pings my gaydar too, but maybe he plays for both teams? I don't think it's a big deal,

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:03 am

bleuberry wrote:Well he pings my gaydar too, but maybe he plays for both teams? I don't think it's a big deal,
It's a big deal as far as Davina and this show is concerned, IMO. I wonder what Davina's friend, Chris, thinks about Sean as far as his sexual preferences.
nan27
nan27

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:02 pm

Those two never even made it to the Friendship stage of a relationship. The sexuality is a red herring in my opinion. Something went awry in the first 72 hours is my feeling, only a little bit if any of which was filmed and aired. His Over the Top kissing etc. at the wedding was a red herring of some sort, but to me more relates to his putting on a show for the cameras. Every moment those two had that wasn't just an Awkward Disconnect (subtext was always "I don't like you, I don't get you") was Produced with a capital P -- snow angels, legos, star show, towel shopping, New Years's Eve at a random restaurant with strangers, jogging in Central Park followed by a fake "good talk" on a bench (that aired two weeks as if we were to think that was two good talks) etc etc etc.

All three of these matches were basically dead by the end of honeymoon, IMO, and none more so than Sean and Davina. Everything we saw thereafter was largely produced for Filming Days to try to cobble together enough footage to carry out the contract to A&E/FYI to produce 11 episodes or whatever it was. (i.e., when filming crew dropped in one Ryan and Jess it was a scary f'd up mess.)
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:15 pm

It was pretty awkward and uncomfortable to watch all of them. It did seemed very scripted and fake. I realize (after watching reality shows for years) that much is scripted (if not all); however, at least, some of the reality shows seem more natural. These couples were very mismatched. What's the point of all of the experts if they don't do due diligence when matching the couples? Are they just there for their 15 minutes of fame (and money), too?

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Back to top Go down

Post by pondering Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:34 pm

All the participants went into the show voluntarily fulling knowing that show's premise was a social experiment. An experiment by definition can't have the guarantee in the outcome. The experts were conducting a social experiment, with the participants as the subjects. Unfortunately, the outcome just wasn't what everyone had hoped for. It's really nobody's fault. Just ask Davina. She works for a pharma co, and I am sure that her company performs quite a few experiments that simply don't work out.

pondering

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:40 pm

pondering wrote:All the participants went into the show voluntarily fulling knowing that show's premise was a social experiment.  An experiment by definition can't have the guarantee in the outcome.  The experts were conducting a social experiment, with the participants as the subjects.  Unfortunately, the outcome just wasn't what everyone had hoped for.  It's really nobody's fault.  Just ask Davina.  She works for a pharma co, and I am sure that her company performs quite a few experiments that simply don't work out.

I agree that it is an experiment and all participants were aware of that but since it is such an important thing to marry somebody then you would assume that your safety would not be put at risk. I for one am really disappointed that the experts knew Ryan had a temper and has trouble controlling it and still allowed him to be matched.

I am basing that on a post by Dr C himself in another forum you can find it here, 2nd post down
http://community.babycenter.com/post/a55825153/married_at_first_sight_season_two?cpg=48

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by pondering Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:50 pm

crazychicken wrote:
pondering wrote:All the participants went into the show voluntarily fulling knowing that show's premise was a social experiment.  An experiment by definition can't have the guarantee in the outcome.  The experts were conducting a social experiment, with the participants as the subjects.  Unfortunately, the outcome just wasn't what everyone had hoped for.  It's really nobody's fault.  Just ask Davina.  She works for a pharma co, and I am sure that her company performs quite a few experiments that simply don't work out.

I agree that it is an experiment and all participants were aware of that but since it is such an important thing to marry somebody then you would assume that your safety would not be put at risk. I for one am really disappointed that the experts knew Ryan had a temper and has trouble controlling it and still allowed him to be matched.

I am basing that on a post by Dr C himself in another forum you can find it here, 2nd post down
http://community.babycenter.com/post/a55825153/married_at_first_sight_season_two?cpg=48

I am sorry, but I don't think that someone's temper necessarily translates into violence. My brother has a temper, but he's never been violent in his entire life. IMO, this is the unpredictable part of a human experiment.

pondering

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm

Under no circumstances do we post personal information on this site such as license plate numbers.
Please posters refer to the site rules. They apply to everyone on this forum.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by razielle Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Under no circumstances do we post personal information on this site such as license plate numbers.
Please posters refer to the site rules. They apply to everyone on this forum.

Sorry, it was on the public arrest records for Sean on the County Clerk's site, so I didn't think it was against a rule -- I was trying to follow the rule of showing a source of information.   I apologize.

razielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:16 pm

Please read our rules. Everyone. Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by razielle Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:20 pm

Yes, I did read the rules. Just hadn't realized that the info would be against the personal information rule.

razielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat