SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by radicalred Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:42 am

I was so angry at all 4 of the "experts" ganging up on Davina in support of Sean at the reunion. Davina was skeptical of Sean's sincerity and, because she'd been exposed to his self-serving behavior for the duration of the so-called marriage, she knew exactly what to expect from him when he talked to Kevin and the experts. She is entitled to her feelings, and just because she doesn't feel the way the experts want her to, they attacked her. Didn't they see the same show we saw? Didn't they see Sean waffling and checking out? Sean enjoyed the publicity and in some way I believe he enjoyed watching Davina twisting in the wind. I'm glad the whole season is over. It was pretty sickening all around.

radicalred

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by cubequeen Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:23 am

I wonder what all was on Davina's mind when she called Sean a liar. Did she JUST mean that he was insincere in his desire to be married and willingness to move, or could she have meant all the things that have been speculated about him, allegedly being gay or bi, lies he allegedly told about his work, etc.

Also, in the previews, Dr. C was saying something to somebody about their behavior at times being appalling, but I didn't see him say that during the actual show. Did I miss that? Who did he say it to?

cubequeen

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupchick85 Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:28 am

It really felt like there was personal animosity towards Davina. There didn't seem to be a 4th wall there to allow for objectivity. The experts had tunnel vision and were extremely biased in Seans favor. I have my theories from being in the entertainment business as to what might have occured. Imo I can almost guarantee that this will not be the last show Sean is on. I highly believe after watching this Sean was being scripted to play this role with Davina unbeknownst to her cast as the villian.

makeupchick85

Back to top Go down

Post by Herefornow Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:36 am

Sean put on a show last night. He knows he was an expert favorite. Kinda like the teacher's pet who is the biggest bully in the school.

Herefornow

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkleB13 Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:37 am

Hi all - I have been reading along for a while but finally decided to take the plunge and post this morning after watching the reunion yesterday Smiley

I am going to be in the minority but I don't think the experts were ganging up on Davina.  There were things about her that I really liked, but she had a very hard time accepting any accountability.  Even last night when they asked her what her part in it was, she responded with "He didn't do X, and he didn't do Y"  She never says that she could have done anything differently (which she really could have) or accepted that maybe her personality brought things out in him the same way his personality brought things out in her.  I feel that she is strong woman, but she's almost too strong when it comes to a relationship situation.  She says that she wants a strong man, but she also wants her way, she doesn't want anyone telling her what to do or how to do it, she wants someone that can read her mind and figure out what she needs without her having to tell them.  A strong man is not always going to give her her way, he's going to tell her what to do and how to do it (or at least his idea of what the best way is) etc.  She's so defensive and used to being alone that I don't think she knows how to let that wall down or how to be a partner.  

That said, I feel like Sean was just as much to blame.  He was like a pouting toddler that said they wanted chicken nuggets for dinner and then wouldn't eat when his mom put them in front of him.  He said upfront that he would be willing to relocate and then used that the entire 6 weeks as his sticking point as if he had said he would not relocate and Davina was asking something outrageous of him.  He was very defensive as well and not willing to try nearly as hard as Davina did.  He seems like the type of person that really wants to coddle his partner, wants to play an almost parental, nurturing role, and Davina was never going to be the kind of woman to want or tolerate that.  I have no idea as to whether or not he was really 100% genuine or what his actual sexual preference is.  I do believe though that even though he hadn't had a long term relationship that he thought that if the experts matched him with his "perfect match" that he would have better luck.  I would have loved to see how things would have gone if he had been paired with someone like Jessica and they were in his city and living environment.  I think we would have seen a very different Sean.

As a whole, I feel like all three of the men thought they knew what they wanted, but when they were given that, they realized that maybe they were wrong.  Maybe they weren't ready for an actual marriage even though the idea in theory really appealed to them.  Maybe they weren't ready for the compromises you have to make in a marriage.  Overall I think that it's hard for people to make those types of hard compromises with someone you know well and love.  I can't imagine how hard it would be to make those compromises and sacrifices with a stranger that you don't even know if they will stick around in 6 weeks. I think a big fear of all of the participants was that they would fall in love or at least want to stay married but their partner would not.  That feeling keeps walls and defenses up, unfortunately.  The ladies were definitely more in tune with what they were looking for and what they were getting into.

Last edited by TwinkleB13 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my bad grammar :))

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:01 am

makeupchick85 wrote:It really felt like there was personal animosity towards Davina. There didn't seem to be a 4th wall there to allow for objectivity. The experts had tunnel vision and were extremely biased in Seans favor. I have my theories from being in the entertainment business as to what might have occured.  Imo I can almost guarantee that this will not be the last show Sean is on. I highly believe after watching this Sean was being scripted to play this role with Davina unbeknownst to her cast as the villian.

Great point! yes

:Welcome to all the new members!

OT
Please check your private messages and read the welcome letter. If the welcome letter is not read, I will have to eventually delete it as it stays in my outbox which has a maximum of 50 PM's and fills up quickly. If you don't see a PM, chances are your's has been deleted. Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEyesHaveIt Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:47 am

makeupchick85 wrote:It really felt like there was personal animosity towards Davina. There didn't seem to be a 4th wall there to allow for objectivity. The experts had tunnel vision and were extremely biased in Seans favor. I have my theories from being in the entertainment business as to what might have occured.  Imo I can almost guarantee that this will not be the last show Sean is on. I highly believe after watching this Sean was being scripted to play this role with Davina unbeknownst to her cast as the villian.

I was exasperated by both Sean and Davina weeks ago. I was hoping last night would explain why The Barstool Four were exasperated by Davina but not so much Sean. There are obviously things we don't know that they didn't chose to share....something must have happened that left Dr. Levkoff in particular SO frustrated by her.

TheEyesHaveIt

Back to top Go down

Post by tireman4 Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:50 am

I still cannot believe the picture of Sean and Davina came down, not once, but "twice". My gracious.

tireman4

Male Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupchick85 Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Great point! yes

:Welcome to all the new members!

OT
Please check your private messages and read the welcome letter. If the welcome letter is not read, I will have to eventually delete it as it stays in my outbox which has a maximum of 50 PM's and fills up quickly. If you don't see a PM, chances are your's has been deleted. Thanks!
noted! Embarressed!

makeupchick85

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEyesHaveIt Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:02 pm

tireman4 wrote:I still cannot believe the picture of Sean and Davina came down, not once, but "twice". My gracious.

That was the best part of the show, in my opinion.  Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 3806527698 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 3806527698

TheEyesHaveIt

Back to top Go down

Post by tireman4 Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:02 pm

TheEyesHaveIt wrote:
tireman4 wrote:I still cannot believe the picture of Sean and Davina came down, not once, but "twice". My gracious.

That was the best part of the show, in my opinion.  Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 3806527698 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 3806527698

And the reaction from Davina...priceless...just priceless...

tireman4

Male Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupchick85 Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:05 pm

TwinkleB13 wrote:Hi all - I have been reading along for a while but finally decided to take the plunge and post this morning after watching the reunion yesterday Smiley

I am going to be in the minority but I don't think the experts were ganging up on Davina.  There were things about her that I really liked, but she had a very hard time accepting any accountability.  Even last night when they asked her what her part in it was, she responded with "He didn't do X, and he didn't do Y"  She never says that she could have done anything differently (which she really could have) or accepted that maybe her personality brought things out in him the same way his personality brought things out in her.  I feel that she is strong woman, but she's almost too strong when it comes to a relationship situation.  She says that she wants a strong man, but she also wants her way, she doesn't want anyone telling her what to do or how to do it, she wants someone that can read her mind and figure out what she needs without her having to tell them.  A strong man is not always going to give her her way, he's going to tell her what to do and how to do it (or at least his idea of what the best way is) etc.  She's so defensive and used to being alone that I don't think she knows how to let that wall down or how to be a partner.  

That said, I feel like Sean was just as much to blame.  He was like a pouting toddler that said they wanted chicken nuggets for dinner and then wouldn't eat when his mom put them in front of him.  He said upfront that he would be willing to relocate and then used that the entire 6 weeks as his sticking point as if he had said he would not relocate and Davina was asking something outrageous of him.  He was very defensive as well and not willing to try nearly as hard as Davina did.  He seems like the type of person that really wants to coddle his partner, wants to play an almost parental, nurturing role, and Davina was never going to be the kind of woman to want or tolerate that.  I have no idea as to whether or not he was really 100% genuine or what his actual sexual preference is.  I do believe though that even though he hadn't had a long term relationship that he thought that if the experts matched him with his "perfect match" that he would have better luck.  I would have loved to see how things would have gone if he had been paired with someone like Jessica and they were in his city and living environment.  I think we would have seen a very different Sean.

As a whole, I feel like all three of the men thought they knew what they wanted, but when they were given that, they realized that maybe they were wrong.  Maybe they weren't ready for an actual marriage even though the idea in theory really appealed to them.  Maybe they weren't ready for the compromises you have to make in a marriage.  Overall I think that it's hard for people to make those types of hard compromises with someone you know well and love.  I can't imagine how hard it would be to make those compromises and sacrifices with a stranger that you don't even know if they will stick around in 6 weeks. I think a big fear of all of the participants was that they would fall in love or at least want to stay married but their partner would not.  That feeling keeps walls and defenses up, unfortunately.  The ladies were definitely more in tune with what they were looking for and what they were getting into.
I. Agree with your point on Davina. The problem is I truly believe it wouldn't have mattered how she acted. Sean was not there for marriage. She was fighting a battle that had been lost before it even began. Even if things happened off screen the way the experts handled het was completely inappropriatr. My mother has been a psychologist for over 20 years she would never do what I saw displayed last night. Once you become emotional in the situation you have to remove yourself. What I watched was personal and unprofessional. The experts job are to remain netural. Their check remains the same no matter what happens. Imo they were totally out of line regardless of how I feel Davina acted.

makeupchick85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat