SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by crazychicken Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:42 pm

I just had a thought, thanks to another post in Seans DUI record the last line is

12/19/2014 Criminal violation of probation Result HH

HH puzzled me could it mean Halfway House as in he needs to stay at a certain address? It is also listed as a result when his speeding charge is resolved on 06/26/2014

Sarasota Clerk

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by razielle Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:51 pm

The abbreviations probably vary by county, but in our county HH = Hearing Held

razielle

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:53 pm

razielle wrote:The abbreviations probably vary by county, but in our county HH = Hearing Held

Thanks that makes sense sometimes I miss the obvious :cutesmile!:

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupchick85 Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:36 pm

I'm just being realistic what are the odds this man was playing on a team and he isn't gay. I'm pretty sure Davina's best friends gaydar was pinging a mile a minute.

makeupchick85

Back to top Go down

Post by wharfrat Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:59 pm

I agree makeupchick85, when her BFF told him to #@$## his wife and pretty much gave him the green light and he didn't he's gay.

wharfrat

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupchick85 Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:37 pm

wharfrat wrote:I agree makeupchick85, when her BFF told him to #@$## his wife and pretty much gave him the green light and he didn't he's gay.

As they day is long. I think his mother's reaction to the whole thing is very telling in hindsight.

makeupchick85

Back to top Go down

Post by justlistening Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:42 pm

Wow! The experts really did favor Sean. Look at their body language in this clip. They're rolling their eyes at Davina and attacking her for saying Sean wasn't genuine. I think anyone could see that. I guess being friends with Doug really put Sean in their good graces.

https://twitter.com/AETV/status/610885808959135744

Last edited by justlistening on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

justlistening

Back to top Go down

Post by wharfrat Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:57 pm

What a clip justlistening! I think Davina was being gracious. What she meant by not genuine was not heterosexual. The experts are circling their wagons trying to protect their arses. These experts and the season 1 cast have the most to lose here. That being $ and TV face time. Can't wait for the show tonight......check out DR. C's suit. Would this be the man you would trust with finding you a spouse....The sex doctor is mean...the claws are coming out....buckle up get your pop corn ready.

wharfrat

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:39 pm

The sex doctor looks and comes off being very mean ! Maybe the good doctor can explain why they gave her a person who was on probation? Dr. C's suit..bahahahaha cantstopl

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by justlistening Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:52 pm

wharfrat wrote:What a clip justlistening! I think Davina was being gracious. What she meant by not genuine was not heterosexual. The experts are circling their wagons trying to protect their arses. These experts and the season 1 cast have the most to lose here. That being $ and TV face time. Can't wait for the show tonight......check out DR. C's suit. Would this be the man you would trust with finding you a spouse....The sex doctor is mean...the claws are coming out....buckle up get your pop corn ready.

That's a great point. If Sean really is gay and if Davina really knows that as fact, she can't come out and say it. The sex doctor definitely looks mean. Davina is cut off when she calls Sean a liar. I wonder if she'll elaborate.

justlistening

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomshakalaka Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:57 pm

justlistening wrote:Wow! The experts really did favor Sean. Look at their body language in this clip. They're rolling they're eyes at Davina and attacking her for saying Sean wasn't genuine. I think anyone could see that. I guess being friends with Doug really put Sean in their good graces.

https://twitter.com/AETV/status/610885808959135744

WOW - they are hostile towards her. I hope when this is over that Davina goes full guns loaded on these "experts". Something I have wondered since the info about Sean's DUI came out....I wonder if Davina ever stated that a criminal conviction would be a deal breaker? I know it would be for me. And we know they ignored her dealbreaker about moving and location.

Personally, I know Davina and her friend have been catty on SM, but I think given the circumstances she has been more than gracious. It is obvious at this point she was set up to be the villain. It is also obvious Sean has some major issues and no intention of being married. How come most people watching the show can see it, but the "experts" can't?

I also wonder why we haven't heard or seen Doug since they are such good friends.

Boomshakalaka

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:17 pm

I am not sure they are good friends Jamie spkke to Wetpaint and said Doug didn't think he should be cast

http://www.wetpaint.com/2015-06-09-married-first-sight-season-2-couples/

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat