SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by emusha Sat May 16, 2015 10:34 pm

that's the reality for the whole show -- plus he can be fair and touch on aspects each person contributes every step of his explanation but he doesn't 
i found him fair when it comes to the other couples why is this diff if editing is the only issue? plus the things he has said/wrote about davina are way too personal compared to what he posted about sean on the board he literally used like 2 lines about sean and the rest of everything else was about davina...he barely even touched on sean's background at all during that post reflecting exactly how he leans more towards unpacking davina's role in his ITMs on the show
plus it's important to remember these experts don't see any footage (right?) they just know what they're told and make guestimations about what's happening in the relationship
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ruqibabe Sat May 16, 2015 10:58 pm

The evaluation he posted on the board was mostly about Davina. IMO, hhe just talked about Sean a bit because He is a part of the equation. Last year, he posted evaluation on the same board about Jamie, Jason and Courtney (I think but I need to verify). People were starting to get mean to Davina that's why he posted it (IMO). To get them to understand how her mind works and understand the relationship dynamics.
**Edited** We only get to see 13mins per couple weekly and they speak to them both off camera and during sessions.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 16, 2015 11:36 pm

Please keep the snark towards your fellow posters out of this forum! We don't come here to change anyone's minds. We come here to discuss and share opinions.
TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Sun May 17, 2015 6:22 am

Okay, I agree that it was beneath her (or someone in that position) to favorite something about wanting to slap the Dr. If she wants to 'speak impeccably" the thing to say is 'you're only seeing a condensed version of a longer session' or nothing. That said, I do think this was a terrible match mostly because Sean retreats so easily into his wound and just can't get out of it. That is someone who I see as 'not ready' for this process.

I wonder if it might be interesting if we heard from the experts about what made them reconsider their approaches this season - what they did right and wrong. It might allow the show to extend more powerfully into practicing what it preaches, but could throw off the idea of experts.

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Sun May 17, 2015 9:15 am

I saw a fair and balanced approached by Dr. C towards all 3 couples. Davina thinks she's into mindfulness psychology but she's practicing it all wrong. Each time she says Sean is not present, I cringe. In mindfulness psych each person has to work on his/her SELF to be present, the idea being that if we are truly present present we will communicate better, be more empathetic towards others, and appreciate the present moment more. Being present does not mean calling out the people around you for supposedly not being present. When Sean says "she is not worthless" in the therapy session and she says nastily "I know I am not worthless.", Sean visibly flinches and looks at Dr. C. Her response shows me she was not present, she only responded by rote to what Sean said.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sun May 17, 2015 4:46 pm

She isn't much of a catch as an emotional partner (constantly handing out grades and feedback, ugh), and he isn't either, and this was a screwed up, hopeless pairing from day one.

I'm convinced that the Story of Season Two in hindsight will be the utter scientific folly of that whole overblown, mega-casting process where Dr. C spent hundreds of hours, etc etc., and the others debate and talk for hours and hours, and these three depressing and doomed pairings of people in need of medicine and therapy are what they came up with.

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Sun May 17, 2015 4:51 pm

I was at a wine festival in NJ today and Sean was sitting at a table right behind me...when I asked him if he was from the show (he had sunglasses on) he was being oddly flirty saying he is more handsome than the guy from the show...he was like do you want to take a pic with me and said ok (which I didn't really need one but whatever) and then every time he walked by me he winked at me...my husband started getting pissed! Haha...no Davina though but he def likes the attention from the show

Source: IMDB message board

In case you had any doubts.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Beachy Sun May 17, 2015 5:07 pm

watchTV3 wrote:I was at a wine festival in NJ today and Sean was sitting at a table right behind me...when I asked him if he was from the show (he had sunglasses on) he was being oddly flirty saying he is more handsome than the guy from the show...he was like do you want to take a pic with me and said ok (which I didn't really need one but whatever) and then every time he walked by me he winked at me...my husband started getting pissed! Haha...no Davina though but he def likes the attention from the show

Very interesting. Kinda bold of him to flirt with you in front of your hubby (or dumb). He does seem pretty full of himself. I think I am happy for D that she dodged a bullet but really disappointed in "the process". Hope you were able to enjoy your festival! At first I thought you were going to say you saw Jaclyn.
Beachy
Beachy

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Sun May 17, 2015 6:13 pm

Beachy wrote:
watchTV3 wrote:I was at a wine festival in NJ today and Sean was sitting at a table right behind me...when I asked him if he was from the show (he had sunglasses on) he was being oddly flirty saying he is more handsome than the guy from the show...he was like do you want to take a pic with me and said ok (which I didn't really need one but whatever) and then every time he walked by me he winked at me...my husband started getting pissed! Haha...no Davina though but he def likes the attention from the show

Very interesting. Kinda bold of him to flirt with you in front of your hubby (or dumb).  He does seem pretty full of himself. I think I am happy for D that she dodged a bullet but really disappointed in "the process". Hope you were able to enjoy your festival!  At first I thought you were going to say you saw Jaclyn.

Lol to clarify it's not me giggling. The message was posted on IMDB.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyDoxy Sun May 17, 2015 6:19 pm

This actually confirms a lot of what jerseynurse said about Sean's "player" attitude

RoxyDoxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun May 17, 2015 6:23 pm

He did say he was a player during the matching interview.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by momof2dogs Sun May 17, 2015 7:23 pm

I think if nothing else, Davina's behavior explains how somebody that amazingly gorgeous can't seem to find a husband....

As for Sean....there are no words (or at least none that won't get my hand slapped).

momof2dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat