SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Thomigirl Fri May 08, 2015 3:24 pm

soccermom333 wrote:All you have to do is look at ALL of Sean and Davian's SM and "their friends" and you can figure it out IMO. These two are not together and not even friends. I think it will be an interesting finale. Smiley
Oh I highly doubt that they're still together. I'm more so thinking about all the insider information about him personally that IMO now seems like it was sour grapes.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by watchTV3 Fri May 08, 2015 4:26 pm

Thomigirl wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:All you have to do is look at ALL of Sean and Davian's SM and "their friends" and you can figure it out IMO.   These two are not together and not even friends.  I think it will be an interesting finale. Smiley
Oh I highly doubt that they're still together. I'm more so thinking about all the insider information about him personally that IMO now seems like it was sour grapes.

ITA. It all came in a single wave. **Edited** Really hope that we weren't punked by Davina and her friends.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Beachy Fri May 08, 2015 7:29 pm

But we probably were Suspect
Beachy
Beachy

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri May 08, 2015 7:40 pm

I just read what was written about Sean, 'the insiders view' again, it just made me realize that D wanted to make Sean look unstable so he could be blamed for marriage failure. Not cool at all. He is still her husband, even though they are separated. Maybe her friends wrote it without telling her.  It is still not cool. JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 08, 2015 8:13 pm

Please don't speculate on our members. You can comment on what they posted but not who they may be.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Beachy Sat May 09, 2015 8:30 am

I remember years ago on the bachelor network forum someone coming in and saying they knew the Bach and who he chose and that they had seen them on Patty Loveless' porch or some such. Many people fell for this BS. I am not saying this is the case here, but we tend to so want clues about the couples we are invested in that we will believe anything (at least at first). Sometimes the poster is making the whole thing up, they probably don't even know the person. Maybe they do know them and just plain ole don't like them. There is know way to know if someone is legit. I guess I just roll with it, cause I eat every bit of it up LOL!
Beachy
Beachy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 09, 2015 1:08 pm

We can speculate on anything a poster shares with us. It's not up to us to comment on the identity or behave in a manner that may prevent others to share information that may be valid.

IA beachy, there's no way of knowing if someone is legit, and therefore it shouldn't be an issue. The information that is shared is welcomed, so we can sleuth it out and come to our own conclusions.

Why would anyone want to join us and share information if they are going to be called names? I know I wouldn't. That's partially why those rules are in place. :yes:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beachy Sat May 09, 2015 2:31 pm

Ok, I didn't mean any offence, I thought I was saying to not believe everything we read.  Maybe I'm like Jessica, I don't communicate well. Lol.  I enjoyed the posts from the nurses,  there is always some truth in a story.  Who knows. I work at a hospital and am tired today. I hope I didn't come across wrong. I love this forum because I feel welcome. I sure hope jersey nurse and others didn't think I was saying they were lying Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 2498057887

Last edited by Beachy on Sat May 09, 2015 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added to clarify)
Beachy
Beachy

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsntcjr Sat May 09, 2015 8:14 pm

I am new to this site. Have spent waaaaaayyyyyy to much time on this cite! LOL. I want remind everyone that in NY state they have to be marry six months before the divorce. Remember Monet talked about that last year, that she and Vaughn couldn't divorce until some time in OCT. Just my two cents.

mrsntcjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat May 09, 2015 8:28 pm

I thought they got married in December that means their marriage would be 6month in June. That's why I was surprised that Davina was badmouthing her husband.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 09, 2015 8:31 pm

pandora -- I saw when that happened and def understand your concern tho I think it was more of misinterpreting your posts which seemed to be written like definite insider info vs. your own personal opinion....it might help to include a "imho" "the way I see it.." etc. just a thought from how it came across to me...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Please do not discuss other posters motives identity or assume why posters are not posting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat