SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 7:24 am

lexforlife wrote:Well, it seems he actually did. A coworker that was posting here was suppose to go and confront him about lying about a promotion but never came back to confirm it was a lie. dr C confirmed the promotion on some blog somewhere and it was mentioned on the preview for next week.

Yes-True! None of his co-workers mentioned the promotion. We first heard about it from Dr. C's Blog.

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by suzieQ Fri May 29, 2015 1:23 pm

Do you have the link to the blog?

suzieQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal_GG Sat May 30, 2015 5:53 pm

With it being questioned, wouldn't it be easy for the show to do the research on it and then edit it to NOT look like they were duped? :yes:  
Wouldn't it be easy for a top pharmaceutical rep - even in a different district - to make a call to inquire about it? :yes:  
And if it were a lie, wouldn't it be easy for her to expose the truth through SM as soon as it came up on the show (as long as she is blabbing about everything else)? :yes:

I say, :detective he was promoted. Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 1377737533

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sat May 30, 2015 6:09 pm

Regal_GG wrote:With it being questioned, wouldn't it be easy for the show to do the research on it and then edit it to NOT look like they were duped?   :yes:   
Wouldn't it be easy for a top pharmaceutical rep - even in a different district - to make a call to inquire about it?  :yes:  
And if it were a lie, wouldn't it be easy for her to expose the truth through SM as soon as it came up on the show (as long as she is blabbing about everything else)?  :yes:

I say,  :detective he was promoted. Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 1377737533
I agree
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:59 am

I haven't watched tonight's show but Davina needs to stop Tweeting. I do not feel sorry for her and the constant tweeting doesn't change my mind to think this isn't partly her fault.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:12 am

How convenient for Sean to get a promotion nearing the end of filming. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:22 am

Im guessing October would be when the divorce would be official going by Davina's latest ig post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:18 am

If they stay together, I will be shocked. In last night's episode, going by what was shown, they were the only couple who had absolutely no physical contact. They didn't even hold hands while walking down the street. They're really mismatched. JMO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal_GG Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:03 pm

BlackHalo wrote:How convenient for Sean to get a promotion nearing the end of filming. Rolling Eyes

How convenient of Davina to purchase a new place (thus her not wanting to compromise) right before the filming? But what was her excuse for not compromising about ANYTHING during the rest of the season?

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:23 pm

I think Sean actually not living in the apartment they chose together is the most damaging thing that happened. Maybe they could have chosen an apt on the west side but they chose this one. I think if Sean had not pulled away so radically early on they might have fought through this - but I am going to choose to think of them as TV Sean (who says the right things but has no actions to follow them up) and TV Davina (who I think is really straightforward and true, even if not always cheery) as people who have learned perhaps more than they thought and try to forget about them. It's telling that Jessica and Jacklyn are very supportive of Davina and never mention Sean...

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:25 pm

One of Davina's "deal breakers", was not moving, staying in Manhattan. Didn't she say she purchased this apartment as an investment, that some highway was opening up and after a couple years she wanted to sell it and make a big profit? I remember her saying she was very open to moving and raising a family in NJ, but couldn't move now.

I agree, she may be a high maintenance chick, but I don't understand why she has to cave on what was asked of her prior to filming? She was honest on that, and Sean wasn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:28 pm

Max64 wrote:One of Davina's "deal breakers", was not moving, staying in Manhattan.  Didn't she say she purchased this apartment as an investment, that some highway was opening up and after a couple years she wanted to sell it and make a big profit?  I remember her saying she was very open to moving and raising a family in NJ, but couldn't move now.  

I agree, she may be a high maintenance chick, but I don't understand why she has to cave on what was asked of her prior to filming?  She was honest on that, and Sean wasn't.  
Agreed.  These two should never have been matched.  Yes, SEan may have indicated an openness to moving, but there were other red flags there. I am still shaking my head at these experts.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat