SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 7:04 pm

35punkin wrote:As a fellow healthcare professional I don't think Sean's relocation issue holds water.  Jobs in nursing are fairly easy to come by.  I am sure he could easily relocate to Manhattan and find a comparable job close by with commiserate or BETTER pay.  Or, Davina could help him break into Pharma sales....a general knowledge of the product and healthcare background is about all that's needed.  Either way--if he wanted to, he could easily relocate and continue his present career.  If he wants to break into other shows or whatevertheholyheck he is thinking...Manhattan is a better base of operations.  Moronic and overpriced....but doable.
I'm not sure it is about really relocation or even ease of finding a new job but I know that once you've put in years, you have better chance of advancement which makes leaving the job an impossible option at that time. I feel that's why relocating for hinm was out of the question because it seems like he did get promoted.

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 7:31 pm

I don't have a problem with him talking about sex, but I find what he is saying odd considering they just got married and it's to someone he didn't know and it's on television. As a man, I would think he'd be a little more tactful, or respectful to his wife, since it is on television. None of the other men have talked like that about their wives, and I don't think they would either. It's like Sean is always trying to make himself look good.. "hey, she knows I'm Italian"... maybe he is but he sure doesn't know what to do with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 28, 2015 8:10 pm

Max64 wrote:I don't have a problem with him talking about sex, but I find what he is saying odd considering they just got married and it's to someone he didn't know and it's on television. As a man, I would think he'd be a little more tactful, or respectful to his wife, since it is on television.   None of the other men have talked like that about their wives, and I don't think they would either.  It's like Sean is always trying to make himself look good.. "hey, she knows I'm Italian"...  maybe he is but he sure doesn't know what to do with it.

Exactly! Sean sounds about 13 years old. And, I am the mother of a 17 year old boy with a bunch of football playing buddies over all the time! Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 3806527698

And, for that matter, Davina is acting like a 13 year old girl on SM. And, I am also the mother of a 15 year old girl!

These two are just not enjoyable to watch.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 8:30 pm

lexforlife wrote:
35punkin wrote:As a fellow healthcare professional I don't think Sean's relocation issue holds water.  Jobs in nursing are fairly easy to come by.  I am sure he could easily relocate to Manhattan and find a comparable job close by with commiserate or BETTER pay.  Or, Davina could help him break into Pharma sales....a general knowledge of the product and healthcare background is about all that's needed.  Either way--if he wanted to, he could easily relocate and continue his present career.  If he wants to break into other shows or whatevertheholyheck he is thinking...Manhattan is a better base of operations.  Moronic and overpriced....but doable.
I'm not sure it is about really relocation or even ease of finding a new job but I know that once you've put in years, you have better chance of advancement which makes leaving the job an impossible option at that time. I feel that's why relocating for hinm was out of the question because it seems like he did get promoted.

Honestly, the norm in healthcare is NOT to promote from within. You often have to job hop to get recognition for your skills. If you are in it for that. Although with his notoriety now, jobs maybe harder to come by. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Thu May 28, 2015 8:51 pm

Last edited by Thomigirl on Thu May 28, 2015 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Thu May 28, 2015 8:56 pm

35punkin wrote:
lexforlife wrote:

Honestly, the norm in healthcare is NOT to promote from within.  You often have to job hop to get recognition for your skills.  If you are in it for that.  Although with his notoriety now, jobs maybe harder to come by.  no idea  
Thaat's not completely true. That might have been YOUR experience but not the experience of my Aunt (who was in nursing for over 30 years) and my SIL (whose been at her current place of employment for almost 10 years with many internal job opportunities). Because of her salary she wasNOT willing to relocate when the opportunity came. So I disagree that it's the norm.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 28, 2015 9:33 pm

Please do not question the identity of any one on this forum.

Please to not personally discredit a poster who provides information. We have a choice of believing it or not. We do not post our opinions on the poster who provides the information.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 28, 2015 9:42 pm

It's plain as day to me Sean is just not into Davina....
and that's at the center of the issue
JMHO...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 10:35 pm

emusha wrote:It's plain as day to me Sean is just not into Davina....
and that's at the center of the issue
JMHO...

That's how I see it too.

They just weren't well matched... AT ALL. Davina is so wrong with what she is doing on SM, no matter what is going on, she agreed to do this show and she should act like an adult about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri May 29, 2015 12:50 am

Max64 wrote:
mom22boys wrote:
Max64 wrote:Does anyone know if Dr C is married?

I recall someone mentioning he had a long term "partner".  Maybe him and Sean will end up together in the end. cantstopl

giggling   I haven't commented too much on Sean and Davina because it seemed like this thread was getting a bit divided, so I just skipped over it.   I usually don't like to question someones sexuality, but I honestly think that is the core problem between S and D.  I think Sean did this show just as a stepping stone to other things and had no intention of staying married.  I also believe there is some truth to what the posters came on here and said.  It would be one thing if it were just one person but it was several.  I believe Sean is a womanizer and uses that as his disguise.  These are of course my opinions, but when watching the show and seeing some of the SM postings, it just makes sense.

Davina of course is no saint either, but I think she is so angry right now with the editing and with Sean lying about trying to make an effort, as well as his completely disrespectful comments about sex with her, and lets not forget Dr C throwing her under the bus, that she doesn't know what else to do but turn to SM to get her side out.  I don't agree with what she is doing at all, I don't think anyone should air their dirty laundry out on SM, but I think she's doing it out of complete frustration.  I also don't understand why they haven't gone into more detail on the show about the moving situation.  She has said she can't move now but is fine with moving in 2 years.  I'm looking forward to their part being over, quite frankly they're exhausting to watch.

I don't know why people keep saying Dr C threw her under the bus. I was only able to post a third of the whole evaluation on this blog. If you read the whole thing, you would see that he was encouraging people to try to understand her and not to judge her harshly.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Parkhillian Fri May 29, 2015 3:28 am

lexforlife wrote:
I'm not sure it is about really relocation or even ease of finding a new job but I know that once you've put in years, you have better chance of advancement which makes leaving the job an impossible option at that time. I feel that's why relocating for him was out of the question because it seems like he did get promoted.

I've been following this thread off and on, so I might have missed it. But I could have sworn I read that those who work with him at the hospital laughed at the notion he was promoted. Did he get promoted? Have those co-workers posted any more info?
Parkhillian
Parkhillian

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 3:42 am

Well, it seems he actually did. A coworker that was posting here was suppose to go and confront him about lying about a promotion but never came back to confirm it was a lie. dr C confirmed the promotion on some blog somewhere and it was mentioned on the preview for next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat