SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by TeaCup Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:02 pm

Hi! New here, I've been reading here since MAFS started though.
I think it would be hard for Sean to be taken seriously in the ER dealing with trauma considering all the controversy swirling around.
There will be gossip, rumors, patients asking for autographs eyedrool eyedrool and who knows what else.
I think it's best for him to be behind the scenes.
I also don't know how someone who has anxiety and seems like a very nervous person can perform under pressure in the ER.

TeaCup

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:16 pm

Welcome to you, TeaCup
welcomebanner
Different strokes for different folks as far as triggers for anxiety.  What causes anxiety for one person, may not in another. Usually the stress in healthcare, IMO, is the staff you have to deal with and not the patients.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:46 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Amberish wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
We know this for fact. :Nod:
There are other speculations, but not needed to go there.

Thing is, how realistic is it for a supposed coworker to become aware of another's supposed random employment drug testing results? IMO, if any of this is true, all it would take to bump things up is to contact the hospital (or Sean) and inform content and location of said post and which would require the hospital to take action to learn the identify of the poster in order establish where prosecute. But, also IMO, none of this is true, so that'll never happen, yet it's being allowed to be posted here.

Thus, and IMO, if it's true, it's illegal, because it's job related and even when talking about a public figure, and actionable, perhaps even to this site. On the flip if it's not, and IMO, then it's just gossip and lies, which is ok, to some extent except that it stinks the place up, because he's a public figure. Just saying, you know, IMO ...
 I have worked in healthcare for most of my adult life. Things that should be kept confidential often aren't. Go figure. 
Twice I have worked at a facility where there were drug testing issues and the person in question was common knowledge. So it happens a lot more than you think. It's laughable how often.
As far as things being "allowed" to be posted here:  if something violates site rules, it is dealt with appropriately, IMHO--I think the other mods and our Admin would agree.

I don't know if any of the scenarios painted are true or not. What I do know as links to this forum are posted at many sites and we get new members through various sources. We are able to track more things than the regular member is able to discern.

I suppose all that is left to ask is, is it that unprofessionalism is only a chronic problem with east coast health care workers or is it industry wide?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:33 am

Pretty easy answer: industry wide and society wide with all professions, IMO.  
Good apples and bad apples exist throughout society and humankind period.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:43 am

Amberish wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Amberish wrote:

Thing is, how realistic is it for a supposed coworker to become aware of another's supposed random employment drug testing results? IMO, if any of this is true, all it would take to bump things up is to contact the hospital (or Sean) and inform content and location of said post and which would require the hospital to take action to learn the identify of the poster in order establish where prosecute. But, also IMO, none of this is true, so that'll never happen, yet it's being allowed to be posted here.

Thus, and IMO, if it's true, it's illegal, because it's job related and even when talking about a public figure, and actionable, perhaps even to this site. On the flip if it's not, and IMO, then it's just gossip and lies, which is ok, to some extent except that it stinks the place up, because he's a public figure. Just saying, you know, IMO ...
 I have worked in healthcare for most of my adult life. Things that should be kept confidential often aren't. Go figure. 
Twice I have worked at a facility where there were drug testing issues and the person in question was common knowledge. So it happens a lot more than you think. It's laughable how often.
As far as things being "allowed" to be posted here:  if something violates site rules, it is dealt with appropriately, IMHO--I think the other mods and our Admin would agree.

I don't know if any of the scenarios painted are true or not. What I do know as links to this forum are posted at many sites and we get new members through various sources. We are able to track more things than the regular member is able to discern.

I suppose all that is left to ask is, is it that unprofessionalism is only a chronic problem with east coast health care workers or is it industry wide?

I don't believe it has any thing to do with location and more to do with moral compass. Some 30 years ago, I was in a position of question regarding fellow employees compensation. I was working on a project that necessitated my use of personnel folders that was supposed to be limited to beneficiary info. For some unknown reason, in the middle of a computer run that was bound in the old greenbar computer paper binders were the compensation figures run. Once I discovered it, I immediately took it to a supervisor. I was sick because I saw things that should have been personal and I never once told a soul what I had seen. It was addressed and clearly not a case of my snooping as the binder had been handed to me by this supervisor. I am not trying to convince anyone of my moral compass, just to show that in another persons hands that info could have been made public.

I think it all comes down to people.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:30 am

Amberish wrote: - post truncated for brevity

Unprofessionalism is not confined to east coast health care workers, or any other type of workers on any coast. It is alive and well in all professions these days, and all over this country, anyhow. Witness the quality of workers, service people, government workers, etc. This is just my opinion; I am a senior who has noticed the deterioration of much of the work force in this country over the years.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori68 Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:12 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:
Amberish wrote: - post truncated for brevity

Unprofessionalism is not confined to east coast health care workers, or any other type of workers on any coast.  It is alive and well in all professions these days, and all over this country, anyhow.  Witness the quality of workers, service people, government workers, etc.  This is just my opinion; I am a senior who has noticed the deterioration of much of the work force in this country over the years.

I worked in medical records at a So Cal hospital and stuff like this always got out, sad but true! We had a guy who they hired then discovered he had a DUI so they let him go and the entire staff found out even tho it was supposed to be confidential. It's the old "Hey don't tell anyone but..." then person proceeds to tell someone else and so on and so on...

Tori68

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:45 pm

The 6 month reunion is going to be brutal!

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/preview-6-months-later-part-1
mom22boys
mom22boys

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Realitytvlover Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:03 am

Not sure if this was posted yet but I found the gay bowling team Sean bowls on.

He is a member of the International gay bowling organization. I searched Rainbow Rollers, they come up under Mt. Laurel ,NJ. Sean's name is on the score sheet.

He also went to FL for the play offs in 2014 it says. Isn't that when he got his DUI. Captain of the team is on Sean's private facebook friends list.

I find it funny how he bragged he was only bowling bad because he didn't have his equipment with Davina on the show... Yet his name is towards the bottom of the stats. Lmao ANOTHER LIE HE TOLD AS HIS CO-WORKERS SAID HOW MUCH HE LIES!!

http://igbomidyear2014.com/images/Fall2013_3of6_Results.pdf

Last edited by Realitytvlover on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:11 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more)

Realitytvlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:30 am

Tori68 wrote:...post truncated

I worked in medical records at a So Cal hospital and stuff like this always got out, sad but true!  We had a guy who they hired then discovered he had a DUI so they let him go and the entire staff found out even tho it was supposed to be confidential.  It's the old "Hey don't tell anyone but..." then person proceeds to tell someone else and so on and so on...

Workplace gossip is alive and well in all industries!! There's always people who are trusted with confidential information who cannot keep their mouths shut. Witness Edward Snowden who had a very high security clearance, and others in the intelligence field who have put our country at risk by divulging classified information.
This might be an extreme example, but it is everywhere. I've seen it destroy people's careers, even when the gossip turns out to be false.
Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:28 am

Yep, our society is destined for the crapper.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:35 am

Kashathediva wrote:Yep, our society is destined for the crapper.

Kasha, IMHO it may already be there.
Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat