SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by pandora48 Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:34 pm

mindless wrote:I don't like Davina any more than Sean, but I can't believe how defensive the experts are when it comes to Sean. It's so weird. Even early on in the season Dr. C claimed that everyone in the production crew thinks Sean is the nicest cast member out of all 12 so far and that he thought the audience would fall in love with him. How can he have them all so charmed when most of the viewers took an instant dislike to him? I just don't get what he's done to make them all love him so much. Maybe Dr. C is impressed by him being in a gay bowling team, since he's gay himself, but what do the other experts see in him? I could even understand them quietly thinking it's Davina's fault yet trying to remain neutral, but they're so hostile towards her. I guess they see her as a bully or something, but Sean is a 35-year-old man, not some little kid who needs his feelings protected by them. If they think he's that fragile, then they definitely shouldn't have put him on the show and paired him up with a strong independent woman.

I find it bizarre as well, especially after about half of the audience strongly dislikes him. How could they watch what we watched and still continue to vehemently defend him?

I think what it boils down to is their ego, and their attempt to save their behinds and their show. Davina's not willing to play their game, while Sean is likely willing to do or say whatever they want him to. Also when the reunion was filmed, most people were still against Davina, so they probably thought it would be cool to pick on her since she's the "villain".

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Boomshakalaka Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:36 pm

pandora48 wrote:I'm so disgusted by these so called "experts" after seeing that clip. They would rather bully Davina and throw her under the bus than admit they screwed up and hooked her up with a possible closeted man who doesn't have a genuine bone in his body.

I can see why Davina has been lashing out on SM now. Wow. Could they be any more unprofessional?

I agree. It puts Davina's SM behavior into perspective. While I thought her and her friend Chris were being childish, I can't say (knowing what we know now) that I blame her. She clearly has been edited to be the bad guy while psycho Sean is some poor put-upon victim. It is obvious that nothing could be further from the truth.

Boomshakalaka

Back to top Go down

Post by pandora48 Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:38 pm

IMO, I don't think too much is being made out of a single supposedly straight man in his mid 30s belonging on a gay bowling team called Rainbow Rollers.

IMO I agree that not every man on a gay bowling team is gay, but more than likely they are. Plus the fact that many of us suspected Sean was gay before we even knew he bowled for a gay team is in itself a red flag.

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:48 pm

Please let's preface our opinions with a nice IMO or some such.  
Unless something is fact, it's an opinion. 
Thank you! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:53 pm

Maybe, the experts have a vested interest in loving Sean so much because he is a friend of Doug's and they don't want the viewers to become aware that this played into their decision.  Another possibility is they were all naive to Sean's game.  I'm not saying that Sean is a sociopath; however, at least, one coworker said that Sean was a pathological liar.  How much time did these experts really spend with Sean?  I'm sure that Sean can be charming when he wants to be.  However, if he was as disengaged as the film crew member said that he was, it was at least clear to him that Sean wasn't all he was cracked up to be.  Re:  The gay bowling team:  We are all entitled to our opinions,  to include those that are annoyed about the topic.  We ALL draw from our personal observations and experiences.

The above is my opinion, only! Smiley

Last edited by nan27 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomshakalaka Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:53 pm

pandora48 wrote:IMO, I don't think too much is being made out of a single supposedly straight man in his mid 30s belonging on a gay bowling team called Rainbow Rollers.

I agree that not every man on a gay bowling team is gay, but more than likely they are. Plus the fact that many of us suspected Sean was gay before we even knew he bowled for a gay team is in itself a red flag.

I agree with stuckinsc that playing on a gay "anything" league does not immediately mean you are gay. There are plenty of straight people who play on gay sports teams.

However, here are things we know:

- Sean is known as a 'player" amongst his co-workers but has never been in a longer term relationship with a woman per Jamie/Doug.
- His juvenile comments like, "Christian Grey sexual", "she knows I'm Italian", and "below the Mason dixon line". what middle aged man talks like that? He is definitely overcompensating for something.
-When davina first went to his home, he stated he was "Metrosexual" because even she recognized the decorating was not typical for a single male.
-It doesn't appear as if he tried to consummate his marriage, even when Davina's BFF was telling him to F his wife.
-It is worth repeating, he is 35 years old and never had a long term relationship with a woman.

Now playing on a gay team is not in and by itself and indication he is gay. None of the things I listed are in and of themselves and indication he is gay. However, taken all this together, it's not a stretch to make that assumption.

Boomshakalaka

Back to top Go down

Post by sunchick116 Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:56 pm

wait, was the girl who was pregnant with his son not long term?

when my sister met my brother in law, i thought he was gay. he is VERY metrosexual. we'll see what happens in the future i guess. laugh out loud

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Boomshakalaka wrote:
pandora48 wrote:I'm so disgusted by these so called "experts" after seeing that clip. They would rather bully Davina and throw her under the bus than admit they screwed up and hooked her up with a possible closeted man who doesn't have a genuine bone in his body.

I can see why Davina has been lashing out on SM now. Wow. Could they be any more unprofessional?

I agree.  It puts Davina's SM behavior into perspective.  While I thought her and her friend Chris were being childish, I can't say (knowing what we know now) that I blame her.  She clearly has been edited to be the bad guy while psycho Sean is some poor put-upon victim.  It is obvious that nothing could be further from the truth.

I think the network and the "experts" are trying to salvage any last bit of credibility they can, and if that means slamming Davina then so be it. I mean they've already given her a bad edit this season, as in the villain so, why stop now.

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:05 pm

I read that the girl that was pregnant with his son was not something steady.  Sean told her that he would be a father but had no intention of being a husband.  It was the woman's choice to have the baby, not Sean's choice.  Of course, he milked the miscarriage moment for everything that it was worth.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomshakalaka Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:09 pm

sunchick116 wrote:wait, was the girl who was pregnant with his son not long term?

when my sister met my brother in law, i thought he was gay. he is VERY metrosexual. we'll see what happens in the future i guess. laugh out loud

No.  According to his co-worker, she was a booty call.  There is a clip posted here that Jamie from S1 stated that Sean had never had a long term relationship.

As for the metrosexual comment, I said that in and by itself is not an indication someone is gay.  I know plenty of metro guys who aren't gay.  In fact I stated that all the things list by themselves doesn't mean someone is gay.  However, when you take them all together, it is not unreasonable to assume someone is.  

I'm not saying Sean is gay (I don't know the guy), but you have posted several times your frustration that people are assuming because he plays on a gay bowling team that he is gay.  I get what you are saying.  But, you also stated you didn't watch the show.  I was just pointing out there is more than the gay bowling league that would lead people to believe Sean might be gay....and it wouldn't necessarily be an unreasonable assumption.

Boomshakalaka

Back to top Go down

Post by wharfrat Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:14 pm

stuckinsc, I was joking about the fur collar on the ski jacket. I didn't say someone was gay because they were on a gay team. I said it is more likely than not that person on a gay team is gay. IMO......He didn't try to consummate the marriage....He's on a gay bowling team....I believe him to be gay that's all.

wharfrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:18 pm

JMO, but I think this has long since gotten out of hand. I will be thrilled beyond words when it is 11 pm my time and this whole charade will be over, once and for all.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat