SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mom22boys Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 am

Maybe they should hire the people in this forum to do the background checks on people instead of the proclaimed "experts". Between all of us good people we seem to get more accomplished! Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 1377737533
mom22boys
mom22boys

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:50 am

Very true. However, the optimist in me (and probably you) will hold out hope for a nice tidy bowl man.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by natnme2 Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:31 pm

First time commenter here - Davina got screwed over.  ** IMO**When the show started and the FB Pages went up she posted this lovely video of the night before - she went through how excited she was about the process and what high hopes she had.  In my opinion - she was in it to win it.   The way they have made her out to be the Evil Queen is really disgusting.  Here they offered the guy car service and for her to come down on weekends in NJ while he was at work, etc. - I can't get Logan out of my head that for these couples to do the experiment properly they have to live together.  I believe she was referring to Sean.  Sean was only in it for fame - he had no desire to be married.

I am so disappointed with them not having background checks, etc - these girls never had a chance.  I am not saying Sean isn't a good nurse (he has accolades to prove otherwise) - I am just saying he is what a refer to as a Charmer - someone that only tells you what you want to hear.  Davina truly got screwed here and along with the other ladies, needs a do-over. **JMO**

natnme2

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:53 pm

natnme2 Welcome1

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:50 pm

natnme2 wrote:First time commenter here - Davina got screwed over.  ** IMO**When the show started and the FB Pages went up she posted this lovely video of the night before - she went through how excited she was about the process and what high hopes she had.  In my opinion - she was in it to win it.   The way they have made her out to be the Evil Queen is really disgusting.  Here they offered the guy car service and for her to come down on weekends in NJ while he was at work, etc. - I can't get Logan out of my head that for these couples to do the experiment properly they have to live together.  I believe she was referring to Sean.  Sean was only in it for fame - he had no desire to be married.

I am so disappointed with them not having background checks, etc - these girls never had a chance.  I am not saying Sean isn't a good nurse (he has accolades to prove otherwise) - I am just saying he is what a refer to as a Charmer - someone that only tells you what you want to hear.  Davina truly got screwed here and along with the other ladies, needs a do-over. **JMO**

In my opinion that would simply add insult to injury. These ladies need the services of real professional counselors, and real good attorneys. This freak show should be shut down, they have caused serious emotional damage if what we have been told is true.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Realitytvlover Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:10 pm

Realitytvlover wrote:Not sure if this was posted yet but I found the gay bowling team Sean bowls on.

He is a member of the International gay bowling organization. I searched Rainbow Rollers, they come up under Mt. Laurel ,NJ. Sean's name is on the score sheet.

He also went to FL for the play offs in 2014 it says. Isn't that when he got his DUI. Captain of the team is on Sean's private facebook friends list.

I find it funny how he bragged he was only bowling bad because he didn't have his equipment with Davina on the show... Yet his name is towards the bottom of the stats. Lmao ANOTHER LIE HE TOLD AS HIS CO-WORKERS SAID HOW MUCH HE LIES!!

http://igbomidyear2014.com/images/Fall2013_3of6_Results.pdf

Where are Jamie & Doug & Dr. C now? You do not join an international Gay Bowling team thst you play with weekly and travel with them to play off's in FL if you are not gay?  How could the experts think this could ever be a good match for Davina? Between struggling with his sexuality, the miscarriage, DUI, on probation and all his anxiety I don't see how Sean was a good fit for this experiment. Proof they only put Sean on TV bc he's friends with Doug!

They were both bullied. Who hasnt been bullied in their life?

Last edited by Realitytvlover on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added line)

Realitytvlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:17 pm

Deleted. Point taken.

Last edited by trulyatfirstsight on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:29 pm

IDK, I played in a mainly lesbian volleyball league one year because a friend asked. I'm definitely heterosexual but a friend asked and I love the sport so why not. I'm not about making claims about other people's sexuality unless they talk about it themselves.

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 87b72b10 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 86669110 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:32 pm

Is there some sort of rule in that bowling league that the members have to be gay? Sean being part of that team, IMO doesn't prove his sexuality if it isn't a condition of the team.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:32 pm

Agreed. He may have had some friends on the team he enjoyed playing with.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Realitytvlover Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:43 pm

There was the post from that nurse that said is that the gay nurse we used to work with and he's married to a WOMAN. She said it must have been a joke.

Realitytvlover

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:16 am

umngirl wrote:IDK, I played in a mainly lesbian volleyball league one year because a friend asked. I'm definitely heterosexual but a friend asked and I love the sport so why not. I'm not about making claims about other people's sexuality unless they talk about it themselves.
I think that women and men are different. I do not know of any heterosexual male (especially one that considers himself to be a player) who would ever play on an a all gay bowling team. Wouldn't it make more sense for a "hetero" Sean to play on a mixed team where he could hit on all of the girls??
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat