SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nuts2uiam Fri May 15, 2015 9:10 am

The fact remains that the experts failed miserably in this coupling and possibly others this season. AMEN. The entire concept is no more an "experiment" than what I have growing in my refrigerator!
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 10:48 am

Should be an interesting reunion.   scratch  scratch
https://instagram.com/p/2d218kP0v9/
Words can be used in love and with venomous anger. I choose to #SpeakImpeccably and allow my actions to speak volumes. The truth always comes out...❤️

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Fri May 15, 2015 11:09 am

Steel2009 wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:
watchTV3 wrote:

I don't like her but I agree with her on this point. Dr C obviously has a thing for Sean.
Smiley

I am Reallly trying to figure out how Dr C was favoring sean in the last episode. Wasn't Dr C right that Davina was self sabotaging her marriage? Didn't Davina agree with Dr C that she might have been seeing red flags when there are none. Are we saying he is partial for writing the evaluation on the other blog. He also wrote evaluations on Jason, Jaime and Courtney last season. Davina needs to start taking responsibility for her actions and act professional. Treat this as a growth experience and learn from it instead of always playing the blame game/victim.

BTW, Davina should learn how to act right on SM. She favorite a mean tweet on twitter abt Dr C. For a 34yr old, she acts Really immature. So if you don't agree with your boss about the way a project is being handled, Do you go to the company website to bash ur manager? She makes it very hard for me to root for her.

I completely agree Ruqi!  She's a piece of work!  Heck, I felt Dr. C was more on her side during that session..he told Sean no matter how many times she shuts you down he needs to keep coming back.  I'm sure that's not an easy job for Sean.  I'm very disappointed in her SM behavior.  Thought she would have learned her lesson with all of the negative comments she's been getting.  

So much this!!! Davina is one of those people that just shouldn't use SM. She conducts herself very poorly on SM. And honestly, yes, she is coming off "not great" on the show, but she is amplifying it 100% with her horrible SM presence. When you factor in her conduct on SM, she is coming off downright unbearable, demanding and diva-like. She really isn't doing herself any favors and would be wise to curtail her SM activities. She probably could "recover" from the damage to her reputation from JUST the show, but the SM thing is harder to overcome- she is shooting herself in the foot.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Fri May 15, 2015 11:12 am

nuts2uiam wrote:The fact remains that the experts failed miserably in this coupling and possibly others this season. AMEN.  The entire concept is no more an "experiment" than what I have growing in my refrigerator!  
ITA! I really wonder above the motives of the matches this season. 2/3 of them were so horribly mismatched- how did the "experts" not see what is so glaring obvious to us? But again, I am a skeptical person.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 11:27 am

sandyqcar wrote:The same commercial has Sean saying. . I'm a very sexual person and we haven't even consummated our marriage.   It makes me want to vomit. Guess his "ladiesman" skills aren't up to par

My interpretation of what Sean was trying to say was: "I'm a very sexually person, just not around my Mother"

The sexually chemistry they had on Day 1 is just completely gone. I would be surprise if they hook up next episode. Maybe meeting with Dr. Logan will help.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 15, 2015 12:09 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Should be an interesting reunion.   scratch  scratch
https://instagram.com/p/2d218kP0v9/
Words can be used in love and with venomous anger. I choose to #SpeakImpeccably and allow my actions to speak volumes. The truth always comes out...❤️

speechless Holy cow. This gets worse by the minute. I bet they are all waiting to be put out of their misery.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 15, 2015 12:17 pm

I actually had to laugh when reading some of the comments from that IG: someone asked for restaurant recs when they vacation in NYC--particularly gluten free. What is she Tripadvisor?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Whistler Fri May 15, 2015 12:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I actually had to laugh when reading some of the comments from that IG: someone asked for restaurant recs when they vacation in NYC--particularly gluten free. What is she Tripadvisor?

Ha! Yes, and ALL the people who constantly ask where she bought this blouse, these shoes, that piece of jewelry or those leggings. I guess they think wearing the same item as a Z-list celeb connects them somehow, not to mention the rush when she replies to their specific question.

Whistler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri May 15, 2015 1:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I actually had to laugh when reading some of the comments from that IG: someone asked for restaurant recs when they vacation in NYC--particularly gluten free. What is she Tripadvisor?

And - she actually answered that comment - in detail! Little wonder why she was so non-negotiable about moving from Manhattan - she have to change her IG handle from davinanyc to something else. Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 3806527698

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 1:40 pm

Davina is done being understanding (nothing new in this clip).

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/davina-is-done-being-understanding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 1:58 pm

Maybe I've missed some stuff, but I just went through Davina's instagram and didn't find anything that she said that was critical of Sean. Instead, her posts are uplifting and positive while avoiding anything about him. What have I missed in her sm that some are referring to as negative and diva-like?

Back to top Go down

Post by snewtsie Fri May 15, 2015 3:17 pm

crazyjaney78 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:
Smiley

I am Reallly trying to figure out how Dr C was favoring sean in the last episode. Wasn't Dr C right that Davina was self sabotaging her marriage? Didn't Davina agree with Dr C that she might have been seeing red flags when there are none. Are we saying he is partial for writing the evaluation on the other blog. He also wrote evaluations on Jason, Jaime and Courtney last season. Davina needs to start taking responsibility for her actions and act professional. Treat this as a growth experience and learn from it instead of always playing the blame game/victim.

BTW, Davina should learn how to act right on SM. She favorite a mean tweet on twitter abt Dr C. For a 34yr old, she acts Really immature. So if you don't agree with your boss about the way a project is being handled, Do you go to the company website to bash ur manager? She makes it very hard for me to root for her.

I completely agree Ruqi!  She's a piece of work!  Heck, I felt Dr. C was more on her side during that session..he told Sean no matter how many times she shuts you down he needs to keep coming back.  I'm sure that's not an easy job for Sean.  I'm very disappointed in her SM behavior.  Thought she would have learned her lesson with all of the negative comments she's been getting.  

So much this!!!  Davina is one of those people that just shouldn't use SM.  She conducts herself very poorly on SM.  And honestly, yes, she is coming off "not great" on the show, but she is amplifying it 100% with her horrible SM presence.   When you factor in her conduct on SM, she is coming off downright unbearable, demanding and diva-like.  She really isn't doing herself any favors and would be wise to curtail her SM activities.  She probably could "recover" from the damage to her reputation from JUST the show, but the SM thing is harder to overcome- she is shooting herself in the foot.

Wow - so ON POINT! I agree with all this.  I think Dr. C is even fed up with her attitude.  He's not on Sean's side- he's just not going to entertain her victim act.  It takes 2 to make a marriage work, but only 1 to make it fail.  She keeps expecting Sean to do all the work.  He is so checked-out, it's getting humorous to me.  And this business on SM is just plain immature.  She is basically putting a big neon sign above her that tells other guys, "stay away, crazy biyatch here."

snewtsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat