SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 09, 2015 10:19 pm

Well, that's that!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by watchTV3 Sat May 09, 2015 10:29 pm

I guess the Bat signal worked...

IMO Davina is not innocent in this alleged failure. The tapes don't lie. She was selfish and uncompromising. She was looking for reasons for them to fail as a couple and in the end they did.

She is no Ryan R (who has legitimate reasons for not wanting to move, but he still compromised) . Her reasons for not relocating for a short period (4 weeks) are shallow and  have all to do with her status. There is no reason why she couldn't for example, be in Jersey on the weekends and stay in Manhattan during the week.

On the show, she appears as the one with issues, unable to greet her husband properly and ask him about his day, after how many hours of work plus the commute to come see her. Instead he is greeted with a sour face and pouts and blame.

(Just my opinion for all the above)

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat May 09, 2015 10:40 pm

watchTV3 wrote:I guess the Bat signal worked...

IMO Davina is not innocent in this alleged failure. The tapes don't lie. She was selfish and uncompromising. She was looking for reasons for them to fail as a couple and in the end they did.

She is no Ryan R (who has legitimate reasons for not wanting to move, but he still compromised) . Her reasons for not relocating for a short period (4 weeks) are shallow and  have all to do with her status. There is no reason why she couldn't for example, be in Jersey on the weekends and stay in Manhattan during the week.

On the show, she appears as the one with issues, unable to greet her husband properly and ask him about his day, after how many hours of work plus the commute to come see her. Instead he is greeted with a sour face and pouts and blame.

(Just my opinion for all the above)

I totally agree with you. She is definitely not innocent. She was so bent on manhattan that she couldn't see what's in front of her.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun May 10, 2015 5:29 am

I agree. I really don't care what she told the experts at this point. Her 'deal breaker' is probably why she is still single. Why even come on the show if you have little intention of evolving as an individual? I've seen zero compromise on her part and if we are to blame editing then there must be a truck load of deleted scenes of Davina feeding the homeless and walking old ladies across the street.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal_GG Sun May 10, 2015 10:59 am

Thomigirl wrote:I agree. I really don't care what she told the experts at this point. Her 'deal breaker' is probably why she is still single. Why even come on the show if you have little intention of evolving as an individual? I've seen zero compromise on her part and if we are to blame editing then there must be a truck load of deleted scenes of Davina feeding the homeless and walking old ladies across the street.

Thanks for the early morning laugh. sneakyl

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun May 10, 2015 11:15 am

Thomigirl wrote:I agree. I really don't care what she told the experts at this point. Her 'deal breaker' is probably why she is still single. Why even come on the show if you have little intention of evolving as an individual? I've seen zero compromise on her part and if we are to blame editing then there must be a truck load of deleted scenes of Davina feeding the homeless and walking old ladies across the street.

I totally agree with you. Even though She has a dealbreaker, her husband is struggling with the dealbreaker. As a selfless person, She should have eased him into NYC. She just took it personal like he didn't care for her. I think they need to counsel this couple on expectations before matching. The act of giving/taking.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 12:58 pm

spitcoffee cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupchick85 Sun May 10, 2015 4:06 pm

I don't really care for Davina's personality. She seems very uppity, and pretty unlikeable. Having said that I still believe everything Jerseynurse said about Sean.

makeupchick85

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon May 11, 2015 7:13 pm

I think things got heated during the reunion show. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/davinakullar/status/597069788544831489

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 11, 2015 7:58 pm

Yikes! That doesn't sound good.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon May 11, 2015 9:18 pm

Based on what I have seen so far from Sean. He would probably accept the blame for everything that went wrong during the marriage.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat