SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by DaisyMae56 Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:53 pm

pandora48 wrote:
provenceguy wrote:Okay, I'll say it out loud....my first impression of Sean was that he is gay.

The fact that he saw Davina in that dress and all he could do was yell "boobies" like a teenage boy isn't helping matters.

Trying to give him the benefit of the doubt here, but I'm not understanding how he went from being very attracted to her & having an inappropriate make out session at the wedding, to just going very cold on her.

Whatever the case is, my first impression of Sean was that 'something is off' with this guy. And unfortunately a few episodes in, I still feel the same. There's just something about him that doesn't come off as genuine to me.

I agree that something is off, though I don't think he is gay. His work colleagues who checked in on various sites have said he was something of a player among the women. But I have gotten a weird vibe from the very beginning. I have tried to reconcile it with the info from Dr. C. that Sean was the best liked cast member across both seasons - by experts and crew alike. So clearly he knows how to turn on the charm. And they must be terribly disappointed for him. But something just doesn't seem quite right.

DaisyMae56

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:09 pm

provenceguy wrote:Okay, I'll say it out loud....my first impression of Sean was that he is gay.

That was also my first impression too. Guess I did not think so alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:17 pm

Davina is such a complainer and she never smiles. It's probably a good thing that they didn't consummate their marriage, because I'm sure she'd have been complaining that whole time that he wasn't doing it right! :wedding

Back to top Go down

Post by clawsteph Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:49 pm

Is it me or is Sean really THAT close with Dr.C that he saved Dr. C's phone number under the name of Joe Cilona and called him Joseph in his ITM when he's talking about their convo? It's a bit odd. I'm sure that other contestants addressed the experts with their titles; Dr. Logan, Dr. Pepper, Dr. Joseph/Dr. Cilona. Not that it means something. It's just uncommon IMO.
clawsteph
clawsteph

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Plumblossom Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:56 pm

DaisyMae56 wrote:
pandora48 wrote:

The fact that he saw Davina in that dress and all he could do was yell "boobies" like a teenage boy isn't helping matters.

Trying to give him the benefit of the doubt here, but I'm not understanding how he went from being very attracted to her & having an inappropriate make out session at the wedding, to just going very cold on her.

Whatever the case is, my first impression of Sean was that 'something is off' with this guy. And unfortunately a few episodes in, I still feel the same. There's just something about him that doesn't come off as genuine to me.

I agree that something is off, though I don't think he is gay. His work colleagues who checked in on various sites have said he was something of a player among the women. But I have gotten a weird vibe from the very beginning. I have tried to reconcile it with the info from Dr. C. that Sean was the best liked cast member across both seasons - by experts and crew alike. So clearly he knows how to turn on the charm. And they must be terribly disappointed for him. But something just doesn't seem quite right.

DaisyMae56 I think you hit the nail on the head with what I bolded above. I believe he has 2 sides and turns on the charm when it needs it but turning on the charm will not work with with someone like Davina.

Plumblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:09 am

Sean's sex comments seem juvenile. Davina seems to be a sophisticated, smart woman. I don't think she is high maintenance. I think she has been matched with someone who was not truthful with himself (he wasn't really willing to move, I think he thought whomever he was matched with would move to Jersey). I don't see their tastes being the same, nor their styles. the only things they have in common are their battered childhoods and that they are both work in the healthcare industry. They are both needy. Of the two I actually think she is less needy. She wants her husband to be WITH her and to live in the moment. That is what one expects when one gets married. He, on the other hand, wants her to make him feel better, comforted, accepted, less nervous - who knows what else. Nothing less sexy than a partner who can't deal - even when you extend a hand (and yes I think that the editors have made her look more shrew like than she is and I think Dr. C sympathizes with Ryan for god knows whatever reason, maybe his bullying was worse than hers). Finally, your scars are part of your history - they are not you - and there comes a time when you leave them behind or you get help. If you define yourself by your past only then you will never leave it behind.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:04 am

Well said, Jadeh. I find Sean exhausting. He's a rollercoaster emotionally and I can't imagine being with a partner like that.

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:27 pm

I don't know why people are hard on Sean. I understand He agreed to move but I don't think his freaking out was on purpose. True compromise would have been Davinaa staying with him when he has to work the next day in NJ. IMO. Last week, he was talking about her being in her own area/zone in manhattan. I think if she had listened well, she would have figured out he wanted her to compromise more. IMO Dr C match them because they are both sensitive and he assumed that both parties would be sensitive to each others' needs. She wasn't sensitive to his needs.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:33 pm

reason wrote:

That was also my first impression too.  Guess I did not think so alone.

I absolutely thought the same thing! And i still do. The fact that he over exaggerated on the makeout session in the first 2 episodes also reinforced my thought about him being gay. The fact that he is or was a player does not mean he isnt gay in my books. but eh...who knows what the truth is

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:11 pm

I just saw the episode. After reading here about Sean's boobie comments I was expecting to be appalled. But I saw things differently. I thought it was said in a fun,complimentary way, and totally what my husband would have noticed. I wish they could both lighten up. It looked like NYE was fun, but it seems like if anyone is not making an effort it's Davina. She thinks she's giving something by being patient, but that's passive. She should be trying to make him feel more welcomed.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:29 pm

just2relax wrote:I just saw the episode. After reading here about Sean's boobie comments I was expecting to be appalled.  But I saw things differently.  I thought it was said in a fun,complimentary way, and totally what my husband would have noticed.  I wish they could both lighten up.  It looked like NYE was fun, but it seems like if anyone is not making an effort it's Davina.  She thinks she's giving something by being patient, but that's passive.  She should be trying to make him feel more welcomed.

ITA w. everything!! Good Post word

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:47 pm

ITA just2relax they do both need to lighten up...take a page from Jaclyn and Ryan's book
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat