SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Plumblossom Thu May 07, 2015 9:50 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:But why favorite all those mean things about your husband? hmmm

I don't know...Jess did the same thing this week.  Maybe producers told them to? scratch scratch

I would think that the producers would want them all to keep up face on SM so their actions match the on screen product. It's so easy to do and drives more interest for the show and participants.

I felt like Sean and Davina did such a 180 this week I started to think that maybe they made a deal with each other to save face for the cameras and public by being nice to each other and completing the experiment. They were saying all the right things, especially during their one on one interviews.  It was just so bizarre to see, almost like I was prepared to watch a battle that never materializes.

Plumblossom

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ruqibabe Thu May 07, 2015 10:04 pm

Plumblossom wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:But why favorite all those mean things about your husband? hmmm

I don't know...Jess did the same thing this week.  Maybe producers told them to? scratch scratch

I would think that the producers would want them all to keep up face on SM so their actions match the on screen product. It's so easy to do and drives more interest for the show and participants.

I felt like Sean and Davina did such a 180 this week I started to think that maybe they made a deal with each other to save face for the cameras and public by being nice to each other and completing the experiment. They were saying all the right things, especially during their one on one interviews.  It was just so bizarre to see, almost like I was prepared to watch a battle that never materializes.

IMO, it could also be that they were edited to look like they were having so many disagreements. As I said earlier, on the episode where he didn't spend the night in their new apartment, they showed that he practically ran out of the apartment but from the 1st preview, they actually kissed. These producers r manipulating the clips.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 08, 2015 12:26 am

Moved

Regal_GG wrote:I have to say....I LOVE what Sean says in that video clip. Something about - so you only see your own point of view (something like that..I'm not going back to get the exact quote.) GOOD FOR HIM!! I wasn't the biggest fan of Sean's at the beginning - and though I can't say i am a fan YET, I side more for him and actually feel a bit sorry for the guy. Gee WHIZ! He is such a self-deprecating sort of guy (probably his default mechanism from being bullied as a kid) - and I always think Davina (the Diva she is) takes advantage of it.

Sean is ALWAYS apologizing and saying he will try harder when she has hardly BEGUN to work at this. FINALLY (YEAH!!!!), he is standing up for himself. Good for HIM!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Fri May 08, 2015 2:34 am

Depending what Sean's schedule is then Davina sitting in the boondocks waiting for him does not make much sense. He may be working 12 hours days for 2 days on and a day off or some such nonsense. Davina probably has a 5 day a week job and there is no reason to add a 2+ hour commute each way. It would make sense that if they both have the weekend off that Davina goes to Jersey [ Princeton express by train or something and Sean picks her up. But if Sean is working on the weekend then it does not make sense. If Sean is working weekends and he stays in NYC during the days off there are many things he can do to amuse himself. He could also learn about the city so that he will feel comfortable there for the next few years. But I suspect he is not willing to do that. Choose between bumf NJ and Manhattan I would go with the latter. He can rent out his condo and get a job in Jersey City or somewhere else for the next few years. sell the NYC place and his place and buy a nice home somewhere better than Jackson NJ - the home of Great Adventure and Howling Woods Farm & two of the top 4 places to eat per trip advisor are a pizza parlor and a diner. But Sean just thinks about how he is not home at his place with his family, etc. Sheesh if all these people want to stay in their little burrows near mommy & daddy then they should not be on TV. Bushwick, Staten Island, South Central Jersey, Union, and Stony Brook - not one wold ever be a destination vacation or home for me. I am sure that I just insulted half of you but I'm was born in and lived in Jersey until I was 10 & spent my summers at the shore, lived in Brooklyn and Manhattan, spent quite a bit of time on the Island and there are too many reasons why I would never go back unless I lived in Manhattan or Brooklyn Heights. Pick a reason - the pollution, the velour sweat suits, the traffic, the lack of a decent restaurant within a half hour, the shopping mall mentality. The other 5 would be lucky to have gotten Davina and her investment and the all in one living that is Manhattan (at least until you have kids).

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 2:51 am

mindless wrote:Sean is wearing a suit. Makes me think he's in an administrative position. Hugesmile
I was gonna say the same thing giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomshakalaka Fri May 08, 2015 8:39 am

what happened to Sean's colleagues? We haven't heard from them in awhile. I am curious how Sean's promotion is going and how he is responding to all the SM about him.

Boomshakalaka

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Fri May 08, 2015 9:20 am

Boomshakalaka wrote:what happened to Sean's colleagues?  We haven't heard from them in awhile.  I am curious how Sean's promotion is going and how he is responding to all the SM about him.

I was going to ask the same thing. Suddenly no more insider info? Something smells fishy.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 9:25 am

Maybe the insiders got called on the carpet by the new admin. Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri May 08, 2015 9:29 am

ITA. Even the production insider never told us the status of the other relationships. Fishy

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri May 08, 2015 10:03 am

All you have to do is look at ALL of Sean and Davian's SM and "their friends" and you can figure it out IMO. These two are not together and not even friends. I think it will be an interesting finale. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri May 08, 2015 11:07 am

soccermom333 wrote:All you have to do is look at ALL of Sean and Davian's SM and "their friends" and you can figure it out IMO.   These two are not together and not even friends.  I think it will be an interesting finale. Smiley

Probably true. Maybe we are just hoping for the best

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri May 08, 2015 12:08 pm

I really think D&S wasn't a bad match at all. I just think they just had to do some work and make some sacrifices.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat