SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 26 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 5:18 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:But did whit say she is missing her man with her Kentucky derby public appearance ? So do we think they are playing games now?.. Wow?

Well yeah kind of odd to say anything before he gets voted off. I'm sure they are aware that if it was announced now it wouldn't bear well for him. He should thank GOD she is nicer than he is.
Whitney Bischoff can walk away with her head held high.

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 5:21 pm

^^But, if Whitney was a willing participant in a fake engagement, then she is getting from it what she wanted: attention, publicity for her company, exposure to more opportunities...it may be all she really wanted from the season after she got to know the lead...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 5:23 pm

BKay wrote:^^But, if Whitney was a willing participant in a fake engagement, then she is getting from it what she wanted: attention, publicity for her company, exposure to more opportunities...it may be all she really wanted from the season after she got to know the lead...

I don't agree with that. I think she is just nice and decided not to say anything yet. But her leaving said it all. Her staying gone says it all. She is doing exactly what anyone else with a heart would do in her situation.

Did you all see Whitney Bischoff's latest instagram post today? About strong women and her mom? Thank God she has the strength she does.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 04, 2015 5:35 pm

Please ensure the use of IMO JMO is used frequently, especially when speculating issues that are not proven.

If you don't have proof, as in words out of their own mouths, then it's not fact.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 04, 2015 5:36 pm

The instagram post made me wonder if it's the anniversary of her mother's death today. It would make sense for her to want spend it with her family, if that's the case.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon May 04, 2015 5:40 pm

That's what I was thinking too mindless. Especially since it's near Mother's Day she might want to be by her grandma.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Mon May 04, 2015 5:48 pm

Yes. According to my little research Embarressed! (I feel I am a stalker), her mother died at 05/04/2005.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 04, 2015 5:50 pm

FLChica wrote:
chasingpavements wrote: It was before he became the Bachelor. IM on my phone, so I can't go find it now but it was in his spreecast(s) when he was talking about Arie vs. Chris for Bachelor. Again, RS wasnt really judgemental about it and "hooking up" could just mean a make out. It was two girls, IIRC. Sean and Kaitlyn both did it too, so I don't think it's a big deal.
Please do let us know which girl(s) Chris "hooked up" with. If it's not too much trouble, please let us know who Sean "hooked up" with as well. Thank you! Smiley

I don't know that anyone has made it public who Chris "hooked up" with. But Sean kissed Jenna one time.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 87b72b10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 86669110 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 04, 2015 5:52 pm

Guest wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
bachelorfan777 wrote:Judging by social media and the fact that Whitney is MIA from DWTS and visiting around her hometown and not being around Chris, I'd venture to bet they aren't together anymore and waiting for the inevitable moment he gets kicked off the show. Then the announcement will come shortly after.
They are two grown adults, if they wanted to be together they would. They aren't, so yeah. Pretty obvious no matter how someone wants to spin it. Whitney mentioned him on instagram the other day and he didn't respond at all, posted a pic of him doing some upcoming appearance and then today yet another pic of him and Witney Carson and their new trio partner. He has got to be the most simple bachelor that's ever been. He should know by now that PR is the best part of any reality show - he doesn't even know how to lie right.
Personally I hope It's Whitney that dumped him for being so insensitive. He deserves it. But she is too classy to do an interview like Andi did, I'm sure. We may never know the actual reason....but his actions and posts speak VOLUMES.

I agree and IMHO, there is a distance for sure.  :yes:    His actions and posts speak VOLUMES to me too.

Exactly.
I think he is soon on his way to becoming maybe even lower than Juan Pablo (Which in my opinion didn't do much wrong except be honest) At least Juan Pablo has that going for him.
I just hate to see this happening to Whitney Bischoff. Seriously she seems like a sweet person that has been through so much. Hopefully she finds her TRUE love someday.  Smiley

IMO I think Whit will be just fine. I am not worried. She is a beautiful person inside and out. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 04, 2015 6:02 pm

star_D wrote:Yes. According to my little research Embarressed! (I feel I am a stalker), her mother died at 05/04/2005.

Thank you for sharing that info as it explains a lot to me as anniversary dates of loss are very significant to those left behind. sad
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 04, 2015 6:04 pm

Yes, Whit will be fine. She seems like a wonderful person and has a lot of support. Wish Chris was giving more though. sad IMO, she deserves much better.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 6:05 pm

I am surprised at myself. I thought I was a fan of this couple, but I really think that I am a Whitney fan. I am not really interested in cheering for Chris to do well tonight, it just does not have the same interest for me without Whitney there and supporting him.  I really want Whitney to have a guy that is really proud of her.   If Chris is practicing 8 or 10 hours a day... that is just a normal work day, especially a farmer.  My concern if he does not have time for her now, he will not have time for her in normal life either.  I sort have become vested in this couple, oops..I have no information on them, do not know them and really do not know what is really happening with them, but it just does not seem too good to me.  All just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu