SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 14 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by FLChica Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:47 am

pavalygurl wrote: I don't know what is going on between Chris and Whitney, but I have a feeling they both may have thought Chris would be off the show by now.  I think Whitney planned the trip to Kentucky with that thought in mind.  I also agree with those who say they are both grown ups and feel they can do things independently.  I never think the joined at the hip couples are more in love, only more insecure.
I did see Patrick and Andrew from Andi's season in the audience cheering on Chris.  I guess that's because they are local.  I don't remember them being special friends with Chris.  I would have loved to see Dylan and Brian there instead.
Even the judges thought Chris would be off the show by now. giggling I also saw Andrew and Patrick in the audience, but didn't see Cody. Was he shown? I did see the IG of all the guys out with Witney so Cody was definitely there.  It would be fun to see Dylan and Brian in the DWTS crowd, but they better hurry out next week. Chris will surely be heading back to the farm after the double elimination.

Hopefully Chris and Whitney have enjoyed their time in La-la land even though they both seem ready to get back to their real world.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:27 am

Whitney is one of the guest celebrities at the Unbridled Event-Derby Eve Gala, May 1st.  She has to be thrilled to be there back on her home turf as a guest on the red carpet.  Andi is on the guest list too as well as country music celebrities like Luke Bryan.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:35 am

soccermom333 wrote:I see cracks in Whit's and Chris's relationship.  JMHO  I am glad that if she is having doubts or he is having doubts, she left LA when she did. I think the biggest clue is Chris didn't seem to know if or when she was coming back.  All JMHO ;)

I do know she will be seeing Andi at Derby.

I think they know he SM market thirst and are just screwing with everyone's heads. I think they are just fine and I believe jointly they have decided to post enigmatic things to post to see the legs they grow and have fun with it. JMO
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:41 am

nuts2uiam wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:I see cracks in Whit's and Chris's relationship.  JMHO  I am glad that if she is having doubts or he is having doubts, she left LA when she did. I think the biggest clue is Chris didn't seem to know if or when she was coming back.  All JMHO ;)

I think they know he SM market thirst and are just screwing with everyone's  heads.  I think they are just fine and I believe jointly they have decided to post enigmatic things to post to see the legs they grow and have fun with it. JMO

IA and I like that SM is not important to them. They are not wrapped up in the speculations, they just don't seem to care. I haven't seen any posts defending themselves or explaining anything. I much prefer this type of behaviour when dealing with SM. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:47 am

Totally agree GA.  SM is a fact of life when you are a "public" couple, but they stick to positive things about their current activities, and I like that they don't feel the need to defend or explain their relationship on SM.  Bottom line, it's between them whether the relationship lasts and daily SM postings with OTT declarations of undying love won't change that.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:04 am

With Whitney being listed as a guest celebrity, one has to wonder if the Derby has not openly recruited her, being a home town girl. It could possibly be that the Derby recruited her a couple of months ago.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:

I think they know he SM market thirst and are just screwing with everyone's  heads.  I think they are just fine and I believe jointly they have decided to post enigmatic things to post to see the legs they grow and have fun with it. JMO

IA and I like that SM is not important to them. They are not wrapped up in the speculations, they just don't seem to care. I haven't seen any posts defending themselves or explaining anything. I much prefer this type of behaviour when dealing with SM. yes

Agree and so refreshing to see. Their post-show time so far has made me like them more as a couple and respect them more as people. It tends to make me feel they're stronger together than I might have thought, not that there might be any trouble. Also glad as adults they realize they don't have to be together or posting things about each other 24/7 to be in a great relationship. That's just trying to sell an image to the public, IMO, has nothing to do with reality.

Whatever the case behind closed doors, clearly neither is going to let there be a media circus or negativity around them and both want to live their real life while representing themselves well in public. Good for them. Actually Great for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:32 pm

Chris posts photos of himself getting pooped on by birds, his head near roaches and handing cut up food to Whitney and if we tried to read into that it would make us crazy.  I don't think Chris has any regard for SM and the extent of which people read into it.  IMO.  hehehe

Whitney deserves to be in the spotlight rather than the shadows and I am so happy she is smart enough to take this opportunity to be at an event that has meaning to her rather than forgo it.  It is healthy sign of a relationship that you can pursue different interests and passions without clinging to the other person.  JMO.  

Looking forward to seeing her photos.  girldance
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:48 pm

relaxing wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:

Agree and so refreshing to see.  Their post-show time so far has made me like them more as a couple and respect them more as people.  It tends to make me feel they're stronger together than I might have thought, not that there might be any trouble.  Also glad as adults they realize they don't have to be together or posting things about each other 24/7 to be in a great relationship.  That's just trying to sell an image to the public, IMO, has nothing to do with reality.  

Whatever the case behind closed doors, clearly neither is going to let there be a media circus or negativity around them and both want to live their real life while representing themselves well in public.  Good for them.  Actually Great for them.

ITA Relaxing clapping! Good Post
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:10 pm

^^ Still think something is way off with these two, JMHO. Smiley I guess if I finally see her on the farm full time with Chris maybe I will change my opinion. Don't think that will happen though. :gotcha:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:08 am

FLChica wrote:
pavalygurl wrote: I don't know what is going on between Chris and Whitney, but I have a feeling they both may have thought Chris would be off the show by now.  I think Whitney planned the trip to Kentucky with that thought in mind.  I also agree with those who say they are both grown ups and feel they can do things independently.  I never think the joined at the hip couples are more in love, only more insecure.
I did see Patrick and Andrew from Andi's season in the audience cheering on Chris.  I guess that's because they are local.  I don't remember them being special friends with Chris.  I would have loved to see Dylan and Brian there instead.
Even the judges thought Chris would be off the show by now. giggling I also saw Andrew and Patrick in the audience, but didn't see Cody. Was he shown? I did see the IG of all the guys out with Witney so Cody was definitely there.  It would be fun to see Dylan and Brian in the DWTS crowd, but they better hurry out next week. Chris will surely be heading back to the farm after the double elimination.

Hopefully Chris and Whitney have enjoyed their time in La-la land even though they both seem ready to get back to their real world.

I finally watched DWTS and the look of shock on Chris face when declared safe is so genuine. He then looks truly disappointed. Other celebs are visibly excited and he barely mustered a smile. I think he would have gladly stepped aside to let Willow stay.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:55 am

Moved from the FAN forum.

Bythelake wrote:Few days after DWTS.  Does anyone have any thoughts on of they are still engaged?  Only stuff saying they are not is in the tabloids.  Just curious if anyone has thoughts or knows anything.  Wish the very best for this couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu