SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 15 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by emusha Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:22 am

sde1041 wrote:
moonpie wrote:This doesn't sound so good.  From Glamour's DWTS backstage interviews:

"She actually went back to Chicago this weekend," Chris revealed. "She had some work things to get caught up on. And now [this process is] getting really intense. I’m not even existant to her, and she’s missing friends and home, so she’s going to take some time back there, and I’m sure she’ll be back in the next couple weeks hopefully if I’m still here.”

That certainly doesn't bode well for their future.
Already missing home, in the honeymoon stage of their relationship ? Wait for the farm stage... Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 3806527698 
snipped...

I like that CS is actually seemingly open and honest about this relationship! he's not covering up that before - he felt like he couldn't give the relationship his all so that part was something he couldn't put much of himself into mentally in his situation with DWTS 
Now he's being very open about the fact that he pretty much doesn't even see her at this stage in DWTS - he's not just saying that Whitney seems to miss her family but he seems to be saying that she is missing them because he "is not even existant to her" i.e. she is lonely in LA
I don't think Whitney's trying to hide anything about the relationship either since she said we're not making huge plans right now-- i'm not planning to move from Chicago permanently etc. we'll just take it as it comes...
this couple is very honest compared to maybe other couples in the past who've brushed things under the rug...
what they seem to be saying IMHO doesn't bode very well for the relationship -- if their connection is so strong then I would hope whitney wouldn't feel lonely whatever they may be doing... apparently though the "connection" between them seems to be on the cooler end i.e. not keeping her warm and fuzzy in LA even when it might be just texts and calls rather than in-person time...

I see them as a couple who's said let's try it FULL force once all this craziness dies down - I think both are in it in earnest and hopefully it was a good move for them but I imagine if their connection was strong throughout that neither of them would be feeling disconnected from the other "not mentally there" "i'm not even existant to her"
 and I would expect a strong connection to whether the storms and for them to feel closer and closer in spite of the hurdles but maybe it's too much to expect from a very early relationship which essentially in real life would be in "dating" phase of knowing each other better
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:49 pm

Good post, emusha! I don't believe these two have broken up, since they're old enough and mature enough to not make such rash decisions in the middle of such craziness. However, I don't think they're solid at all. There are way too many things giving me pause right now. Yes, you can explain away all of them, if you're so inclined, but when the explanations pile up, it does get a bit alarming to me.

Whitney's been there for him since day 1, talking about bringing home the mirror ball trophy, and now they supposedly thought he would've been home already and she has urgent business she can't miss for two weeks in a row? I don't buy it. She's been working remotely for 7 weeks no problem, but now has to be at the clinic on the Monday of Chris's possibly last performance? Then she posts a pic from work on Wednesday night saying "Back at it!". Makes me wonder why it took her 3 days. Now she's getting her hair done at 3 PM on a Thursday, so it doesn't seem like she's back at the clinic full-time. And the derby's tomorrow, so that doesn't interfere with DWTS in any way.

I already got a strange vibe on Friday when looking at her IG account, and then she mentioned getting Lillie back in a week and I thought it'll be interesting to see if she's in the audience on Monday. She wasn't. Then she doesn't even post anything about it, except a small neutral comment two hours later in her long IG post, which seemed more like an explanation to all the people probably asking her where she was. Last week she was enthusing about Chris's performance both before and after.

Witney was also uncharacteristically somber on Monday night and seemed kind of preoccupied. She's a very real and genuine person, so I can't help wondering if she was concerned about Chris. I'm sure she wants to get as far as possible in the competition, but not at the expense of Chris and Whitney's relationship. Well hopefully they'll be eliminated on Monday, so he can get his priorities straight again.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:56 pm

Regarding Chris and Whitney relationship, I am not judging on geographic considerations or media exposure.
I don't mind if they are always together of not. They each have their "job" (or kind of) and their own schedule like so many other couples. It's not a question of SM activity either, I couldn't care less about it since I am not into SM myself. So for me it's not a sign of success or not, since you don't have to "show" your personal life to make it real IMO.

But what is a red flag IMO is when Chris is interviewed, when you can have him say without filter what he really feels (no staging or PR adjustment) there is no clear statement of love for Whitney. There's no plan for a future together. There's no emotion. No excitation to get together with his supposed fiance. I really don't see a man in love.
I am having a really hard time believing in their "love" story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 12:06 am

Long time lurker here, laugh out loud
I felt like most of you on here for a bit....then I saw this on you tube - and I changed my mind and felt like we don't know everything and are reading too much into what the rumor mills say.

Watch this. It may make some of you change your minds as well. Apparently this was only a few days ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri May 01, 2015 12:24 am

sde1041 wrote:Regarding Chris and Whitney relationship, I am not judging on geographic considerations or media exposure.
I don't mind if they are always together of not. They each have their "job" (or kind of) and their own schedule like so many other couples. It's not a question of SM activity either, I couldn't care less about it since I am not into SM myself. So for me it's not a sign of success or not, since you don't have to "show" your personal life to make it real IMO.

But what is a red flag IMO is when Chris is interviewed, when you can have him say without filter what he really feels (no staging or PR adjustment) there is no clear statement of love for Whitney. There's no plan for a future together. There's no emotion. No excitation to get together with his supposed fiance. I really don't see a man in love.

This is a great post and I totally agree. A lot of people are questioning and asking where is the love too. We are not privy to everything and time will tell but maybe, imo, whit was the one who needed some time "away." ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 12:34 am

soccermom333 wrote:
sde1041 wrote:Regarding Chris and Whitney relationship, I am not judging on geographic considerations or media exposure.

This is a great post and I totally agree.  A lot of people are questioning and asking where is the love too.  We are not privy to everything and time will tell but maybe, imo, whit was the one who needed some time "away."  ;)

Did you watch the video I posted? In it he says he and Whitney Bischoff are planning a trip to Dublin this summer. Sounds like they are still pretty tight.   Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri May 01, 2015 12:40 am

bachelorfan777 wrote:Long time lurker here, laugh out loud
I felt like most of you on here for a bit....then I saw this on you tube - and I changed my mind and felt like we don't know everything and are reading too much into what the rumor mills say.

Watch this. It may make some of you change your minds as well. Apparently this was only a few days ago.

Thanks for bringing that over bachelorfan777. Some are worried about C/W, some aren't. I don't see any red flags with them. They seem to be a more mature couple than we have had in the past. They don't need to be attached at the hip. So, until there is actual evidence of a split, I'll keep thinking they are doing good.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri May 01, 2015 12:42 am

Yes I have seen the video, and one like it before, and my opinion is still the same. I respect yours too, but something is off with them and they don't seem tight to me at all. no no I am not sure she will make it to the farm but time will tell. JMHO ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri May 01, 2015 3:57 am

Any one of you got any thoughts on this article in OK Mag?

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/whitney-bischoff-dumps-chris-soules-bachelor-cheating-lies-baby-wedding-hopes-dashed/
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 01, 2015 4:06 am

Gale1 wrote:Any one of you got any thoughts on this article in OK Mag?

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/whitney-bischoff-dumps-chris-soules-bachelor-cheating-lies-baby-wedding-hopes-dashed/

Consider the source.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri May 01, 2015 4:31 am

Sprite wrote:
Gale1 wrote:Any one of you got any thoughts on this article in OK Mag?

Consider the source.

Don't know the Mag to well this side of the world so cannot say. Only thing whenever you google either one of my fave couple now you just get bad news of a break up & that Whitney is permanently back at her work in Chicago. no no
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 01, 2015 4:42 am

Mustang19 wrote:
bachelorfan777 wrote:Long time lurker here, laugh out loud

Thanks for bringing that over bachelorfan777. Some are worried about C/W, some aren't. I don't see any red flags with them. They seem to be a more mature couple than we have had in the past. They don't need to be attached at the hip. So, until there is actual evidence of a split, I'll keep thinking they are doing good.
thanx for sharing the video and for posting with us!
i found what he said very striking "i'm thinking about it whether im rehearsing or not and now she is as well" so he pretty much doesn't even think of anything else?
def think they're gonna make a real go at it but the feelings are not seemingly there 
dublin trip after he's done this was from a few weeks ago
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu