SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 44 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Linds911 Wed May 20, 2015 10:00 pm

Yeah I know he is, just used to certain NHL players drinking & being party animals. Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 2498057887 Beso a popular restaurant/lounge hangout owned by Eva Longoria in Hollywood.

I heard some of the paps ask Chris if Whitney was going to be a bridezilla and if he ever mixes up the 2 W's. Rolling Eyes no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 1f49c

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 8367-910 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 I_got_13 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 E5kqdm15 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by lipsis Wed May 20, 2015 10:41 pm

Actually most of the paps are pretty nice and respectful. They're just trying to do their job. If you're nice to them and answer their questions and let them take your picture, they'll be respectful back. It's only when the C-list celebs (that's what reality stars are) go to these major hotspots that they get mobbed. And after all it's only a few minutes out of their time.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 20, 2015 10:59 pm

Come on man, at least hold her hand. Or better yet, don't walk off in the opposite direction and simply yell after her but keep going. Not very gentlemanly there Chris.

And agreed lipsis, the paps only hang out at the hotspots which is where the cast, pros, etc. go after the show. If they went to a smaller, lesser known restaurant no one would probably be there to "hound" them unless they were tipped off. Plenty of actually celebrities exist and go out in LA and are barely noticed.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 87b72b10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 86669110 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 21, 2015 7:46 am

Eh... Just when I think these two might just make it, I see a vid like that and think there's no chance. I don't need to see PDA, just behaving like a normal couple. Chris acts like he doesn't give a toss about Whit. Sorry, but that's what I see. Either that or he's the most ungentlemanly man ever.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 21, 2015 9:59 am

Yeah I thought it was odd basically walking off and leaving her standing with a bunch of strangers at 3 am, more than once.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 21, 2015 10:04 am

bleuberry wrote:Yeah I thought it was odd basically walking off and leaving her standing with a bunch of strangers at 3 am, more than once.
It's kinda of funny that he was brought on to be the anti-JPG but JPG was actually really affectionate and attentive with Nikki and all the other 24 at all times laugh out loud laugh out loud 

I know and understand the real relationship matters so much more than any outwardly stuff we see, but it's a funny/ironic juxtaposition to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 10:49 am

I was going to say that yesterday Alanna, re JPG. He was one of the most genuine caring touchy feely guy I've ever seen.

I'm not sure what was going through Chris's mind in that vid, it appeared he wasn't really with it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 11:26 am

I watched this and felt like that behavior was just rude, the way he walked away from Whitney like that. Right at the end he did stop and wait for her, but very odd, he seemed to have had good manners in the past. He seemed very distracted and sort of disgruntled. I am sure it was an emotionally exhausting night for him, for this whole experience to be done, the big TV world adrenalin rush is over. Some people would end on a high, but I think it made him grumpy. However, you can still have good manners. I have no idea if Whitney and Chris will last as a couple, but I do hope that his manners return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 21, 2015 11:33 am

jen689 wrote:Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Kjhg10

And this is what I remember from that night..... :sprinklehearts they all look very happy.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 12:27 pm

It's one thing to have a nice posed photo (-op ?).
It's another to watch a live (without preparation/filter) interaction. It's very telling IMO.
Once again, watching his behavior, I don't/can't believe this is a newly engaged man in love with his fiance.
I am not wondering if they will make it or not, I am questioning the authenticity of this couple...
If this is a genuine couple I wish them the best of luck. But I would hate to be duped by a fake couple.
JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 21, 2015 12:31 pm

sde1041 wrote:It's one thing to have a nice posed photo (-op ?).
It's another to watch a live (without preparation/filter) interaction. It's very telling IMO.
Once again, watching his behavior, I don't/can't believe this is a newly engaged man in love with his fiance.
I am not wondering if they will make it or not, I am questioning the authenticity of this couple...
If this is a genuine couple I wish them the best of luck. But I would hate to be duped by a fake couple.
JMO.

I just don't believe that Chris or Whit have any interest in being a "fake" couple but then I like them and think they are both honest people. Being fake would also be very hurtful to their families and I don't think they would do that to them.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 12:42 pm

Still seems like he's mildly annoyed with her and she's WAY more into him than he is into her. JMO, as always.

Whit looked beautiful, though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu