SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 43 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by nikikass Wed May 20, 2015 1:06 pm

I think these two will be just fine. They really are level headed adults. I think we will hear very little about these two while they are trying to build their lives. Which is probably a good thing.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 1:08 pm

I think by them not being in your face with the SM and hanging on to each other in public makes it look like they are doomed.

It's "expected" that couples come off this show show PDA at every opportunity by whatever means, but in this case, they just don't care what you or I think, and I like it! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 20, 2015 1:53 pm

2observe wrote:
sde1041 wrote:
Rolly wrote:Where is everybody? :anyone?:

Did you see Whit made it to Iowa...and she was on a tractor??? Some weeks I'm eatcrow (there have been one or two of those  giggling)  other weeks I'm not. Not this week.

Did you see their body language? Something seems so "on" with them. #farmgirl 🐷 #shesanatural Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 297491761                                           :happydance:  goteam

OK so I'm :stirthepot I'll behave after my second cup of coffee. lolpanda

I would save the happy dance if they make it to the altar because that's when you know if it was for real or for the show... handwave

That's a pretty good photo op that we got here. Back in the game, the show must go on until the flag drops.
Last week, when everything looked so doomed for them, I was thinking, the only way they could stop the rumors would be a nice picture of Whitney on Chris laps in the tractor. Bingo ! We got the shot with the tractor (no lap seating though, too promiscuous ? J/K)...

As for the picture of the lovey dovey couple posing, except for the tractor, I have the same one of my brother and I.  Looks like good friends on this picture.
So yeah, I am not convinced that this couple is the real deal.
If I hear Chris talking with passion about W, if I see sparkles in his eyes about her, if I see him really embracing her on the pictures and behaving like a newly engaged man enamored with his fiancé, well then I could believe it's there. But not right now.

Sorry to rain on the avid fans' parade but I can't see through these rose-colored glasses...
There's still some explaining to do as to why Chris didn't rush to his beloved after DWTS elimination after quite some time apart and went to a premiere in LA instead.
Regarding the bolded:  Do you mean like Andi did with Josh???  Well that didn't turned out to be the real deal either. giggling

Not sure why you are bringing Andi and josh into it but.... Ya they def were not the real deal either. No way Chris and whit are either and I have my reasons and opinion. Whit will never move to the farm but again maybe she will ... Time will tell. All JMHO. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 20, 2015 2:06 pm

Chris, Big Whit, Parental Soules, Little Wit and some roses at the DWTS finale party. Go to 4:05, 23:23 and 28:55

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed May 20, 2015 2:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think by them not being in your face with the SM and hanging on to each other in public makes it look like they are doomed.

It's "expected" that couples come off this show show PDA at every opportunity by whatever means, but in this case, they just don't care what you or I think, and I like it! laugh out loud

They probably have no idea they have communication issues, a floundering relationship, very telling body language in posed photos and that Whitney will never make it to the farm. Factor in Chris won't make a clear statement of love or show emotion and they are doomed! Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 3806527698

GA, you are right. They just don't care what we think & it seems to be working for them. IMHO.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed May 20, 2015 8:19 pm

Goodness Gracious. Julianne is plastered. Of course Chris and Whitney weren't feeling much pain either.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed May 20, 2015 8:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Whatever questionable things he may have done, obviously it's not a concern to Whitney. I'm not sure what the time limit is on a couple when we can stop saying I hope they make it. Aren't they making it now?

If we are referring to they make it as in they get married, IMO that's still not a definite 100% guaranteed situation. They are done with DWTS, they are travelling back and forth to from Chicago/Arlington, he's posting lovey dovey which is what some were hoping to see, seem's it's all good to me. yes

If they get married and break up after 20 yrs are we still going to say, see they didn't make it? JMHO on how I see things the way they are right now.

ITA.... clapping! thumbsup bestbud! High clap :Woah-hoo: Looks to me right now all is good. I'll take it and it looks like Whit will too. :yougogirl:

I said it before but Whit will be pregnant with her 3rd child helping Mama Soules and her sisters-in-law get Christmas dinner on the table with Chris kissing her on the neck in the kitchen and some will still say,"Something just doesn't seem right". To each his own..JMO. ;)
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 8:53 pm

Thanks lipsis for the vid!

I can't imagine living like that. I'll take my lonely poor life and spend my time on here before I get attacked by media like that! Suspect

Julianne was a mess. Maybe she should cast for TB laugh out loud

Whitney looked lovely! Chris was annoyed and I don't blame him one bit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 20, 2015 9:44 pm

Yeah the paps can be a handful. Julianne was plastered while her NHL bf was perfectly fine. laugh out loud

As for Chris and Witney, wishing them good thoughts now that their real life begins! I'm sure they are glad to be getting away from all the crazy media!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 1f49c

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 8367-910 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 I_got_13 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 E5kqdm15 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 9:50 pm

NHL b/f is a really good guy.

What was that building they were all going in and out of?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 20, 2015 9:56 pm

They look good but dammit Chris hold her hand laugh out loud.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 9:57 pm

Hold her hand hold her hand hold her hand, I'd give him a hand alright! laugh out loud

The more they bug them, the more they ignore them. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu