SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 23 of 73 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 48 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Sun May 03, 2015 11:14 am

The thing that I find interesting is that he's never repeatedly said 'they will never marry' with any of the married couples has he? Even after Des's finale which I will say was one of the more skeptical ones for the general public, he was doubtful and said 'time will tell.' Or maybe he was afraid to make any predictions given he had just bombed her finale, idk.

He isn't immune to cocky-ness induced errors though laugh out loud so I love it anytime he's proven wrong.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by FLChica Sun May 03, 2015 11:31 am

Rolly wrote:
eversotrue wrote: Many of us already have gone over this, but you're new so I'll summarize... Chris is not getting votes/support from the DWTS audience. Everyone highly dislikes him. On every forum, on the afterbuzz show, even the pros find it laughable that he's still there over other people. Even more so now that Willow has left has he been getting a bunch of hate and #bringwillowback on his social media. The only people voting for that man over and over again are Bachelor fans. And by my observation that's the grandmas who think he's doing absolutely fantastic. And they're seriously thinking that... So yeah, that's how it's going.

Everyone highly dislikes Chris....what??? Everyone has the right to their opinion but this seems inaccurate to me JMO. I haven't heard any negative comments about him from the pros and many people reporting on the show and interviewing him have said lots of positive things to say especially how much he has improved. I am a Grandma and do think Chris is doing a great job, but so do my sons ages 21 and 33 and we all are part of the DWTS audience. Many people were surprised Willow was eliminated but she IMO is a better dancer than Chris, Robert and Noah. Chris wouldn't still be there if he wasn't getting the votes so he must be.
With all due respect, what I find laughable is the notion that "everyone" highly dislikes Chris. He clearly got along well with all the pros and celebs in the group dance. I've yet to hear any pro, judge or any contestant on the show personally disparage Chris. 

Willow and Mark's fans can "dislike" the fact she left the show when she had higher scores than Chris/Robert/Noah, but they should have voted. Smiley Mark has far more DWTS fans than Witney and Hunger Games is far more popular than the Bach. The simple math here doesn't add up for me. 

Presumably then: Shark Tank fans vote for Robert, patriotic fans vote for Noah and the grandmas vote for Chris. Of course no one knows "who" votes for these folks, but we can all offer our opinions.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 03, 2015 12:01 pm

Gale1 wrote:Really want this couple to make it, but am not holding out much hope on this anymore!!  I agree that they have to have their own lives, work, etc. but they are sure going overboard with this. Am fully aware that they are not SM fans as everyone says, but is that entirely true as Chris does seem to post more about DWTS, Witney, family, friends, farming, etc than he does about his Whitney & she also seems to post more about other things than about Chris.

To me there signs that things are not all well here. Whitney going home the day before or the day of Chris dancing after her saying she would always be there & has been so far was not a good omen as she could of waited & gone home the very next day. Chris seeming to not know or care for that matter when she would be back again - a couple of weeks he said. Seems a strange way to carry on any relationship no feedback from either of them & they are so much in the public eye.

Do hope I am entirely wrong here!!

This is a wonderful post and imo you said it perfectly.  ;)

To add to the RS conversation, I am sure he has "heard" things. IMHO :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 03, 2015 12:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:The thing that I find interesting is that he's never repeatedly said 'they will never marry' with any of the married couples has he?  Even after Des's finale which I will say was one of the more skeptical ones for the general public, he was doubtful and said 'time will tell.' Or maybe he was afraid to make any predictions given he had just bombed her finale, idk.

He isn't immune to cocky-ness induced errors though laugh out loud so I love it anytime he's proven wrong.

RS is pretty good with spoilers with a few flubs over the years but to me his opinion on whether a couple will last is worth squat. First of all most of these couples won't last so that's an easy prediction and 2nd - how does anyone really know other than Chris & Whitney? I'm not really sure the purpose of him predicting anyway other than his own inflated opinion of himself. :Nod:

I have no idea which way this will go but at least this couple is proving to be mature and I really think Chris wants to be back on the farm.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun May 03, 2015 1:00 pm

I'm not sure if Chris really wants to be back on the farm that much. I think he wants to be the face of farming and maybe go into politics, and that could be the reason he did this show in the first place. I still don't think it's a totally crazy idea that Whitney may have also done it to have a platform to speak about her passion, fertility that is. It would be a mutually beneficial business arrangement and they could part ways amicably. It's not like TPTB care anymore whether the couples stay together or not. They practically forgot about Des and Chris as soon as the season finished, and Andi and Josh got no love either despite having better odds than most. Having a scripted love story is not out of the realm of possibility for this show IMO. RS might've heard some rumours about it and that's why he's totally so adamant that these two aren't getting married. Who knows.

The only reason I'm even thinking about this is that Chris clearly had no real feelings for Andi, yet managed to sell his genuineness to most of the viewers. I think he knew since early on, if not the beginning, that he'll likely be the next lead, I mean that's what her sister signed him up for. Hence the silly secret admirer letters and other romantic gestures. They were selling him as the future Prince Farming all along. By FD's he was practically asking Andi to let him go and once she did, he breathed a sigh of relief and didn't shed a tear. If he was a willing puppet for one season then why not two? JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun May 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Normally RS is right about these things though - he hears things but doesn't post about them. Ie when he had those photos of Nikki and JP and the stories about them which he only revealed after they had broken up. He also said he though Josh and Andi would get married and then he changed his tune when he heard stuff about them.. JMO but I think he knows more about them than he is letting on. Normally its just "if they get married good for them" but he seems pretty sure on this one.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 2:53 pm

You're all misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm talking about the DWTS AUDIENCE. Not the people that work on the show specifically. BUT since you all keep bringing it up, a few of the pros HAVE indirectly shown/said some things to make it seem like Chris should have been long gone, Keo being one of those people. And yes, the majority of the people online DO NOT LIKE CHRIS. I'm not basing this on my own opinion ladies. This is fact. 95% of the DWTS audience wants him out. Beyond that, in regards to your other statements, no comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun May 03, 2015 2:55 pm

This new like feature is very cool!! Thank you!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun May 03, 2015 2:58 pm

eversotrue wrote:You're all misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm talking about the DWTS AUDIENCE. Not the people that work on the show specifically. BUT since you all keep bringing it up, a few of the pros HAVE indirectly shown/said some things to make it seem like Chris should have been long gone, Keo being one of those people. And yes, the majority of the people online DO NOT LIKE CHRIS. I'm not basing this on my own opinion ladies. This is fact. 95% of the DWTS audience wants him out. Beyond that, in regards to your other statements, no comment.

Your opinion, not a fact. Have you heard directly from 95% of the audience? Or do you mean a few internet forums?

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 03, 2015 3:11 pm

I also think there's a difference between "liking" someone as a person vs a dancer. Chris is no dancer so a lot of people would like him to leave that show before any other of the good dancers go. It's the same on any of the singing shows where there's always someone who's not as good but is popular.

Chris seems to get along with the others so don't think he's disliked. He's no different than Sean or a lot of people who stay beyond their talent. Of course the pros of other dancers would like them to go. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun May 03, 2015 3:27 pm

albean99 wrote: I also think there's a difference between "liking" someone as a person vs a dancer. Chris is no dancer so a lot of people would like him to leave that show before any other of the good dancers go. It's the same on any of the singing shows where there's always someone who's not as good but is popular.

Chris seems to get along with the others so don't think he's disliked. He's no different than Sean or a lot of people who stay beyond their talent. Of course the pros of other dancers would like them to go. JMO
Yes, all true. Nearly every season a less popular/better dancer leaves before a more popular/lesser dancer. Regular viewers like me have even seen the judges give insultingly low scores to get rid of a popular/lesser dancer to save another dancer.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 3:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:
eversotrue wrote:You're all misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm talking about the DWTS AUDIENCE. Not the people that work on the show specifically. BUT since you all keep bringing it up, a few of the pros HAVE indirectly shown/said some things to make it seem like Chris should have been long gone, Keo being one of those people. And yes, the majority of the people online DO NOT LIKE CHRIS. I'm not basing this on my own opinion ladies. This is fact. 95% of the DWTS audience wants him out. Beyond that, in regards to your other statements, no comment.

Your opinion, not a fact. Have you heard directly from 95% of the audience? Or do you mean a few internet forums?
Fact. Fact. Fact. And fact. The English language. And again, I'm talking about ONLINE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 73 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 48 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu