SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 24 of 73 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 48 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 3:57 pm

albean99 wrote:I also think there's a difference between "liking" someone as a person vs a dancer. Chris is no dancer so a lot of people would like him to leave that show before any other of the good dancers go. It's the same on any of the singing shows where there's always someone who's not as good but is popular.

Chris seems to get along with the others so don't think he's disliked. He's no different than Sean or a lot of people who stay beyond their talent. Of course the pros of other dancers would like them to go. JMO
This is all accurate.

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Sun May 03, 2015 4:04 pm

eversotrue wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
eversotrue wrote:You're all misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm talking about the DWTS AUDIENCE. Not the people that work on the show specifically. BUT since you all keep bringing it up, a few of the pros HAVE indirectly shown/said some things to make it seem like Chris should have been long gone, Keo being one of those people. And yes, the majority of the people online DO NOT LIKE CHRIS. I'm not basing this on my own opinion ladies. This is fact. 95% of the DWTS audience wants him out. Beyond that, in regards to your other statements, no comment.

Your opinion, not a fact. Have you heard directly from 95% of the audience? Or do you mean a few internet forums?
Fact. Fact. Fact. And fact. The English language. And again, I'm talking about ONLINE.

Um, okay? That's still your opinion, I happen to disagree. I'lll leave it at that as this isn't the DWTS thread.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 03, 2015 4:22 pm

Let's please bring this discussion back to the couple it is intended for, Chris and Whitney. There is a DWTS thread where you can respectfully discuss that show and Chris' participation in it. Thanks muchly.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun May 03, 2015 4:46 pm

eversotrue wrote:You're all misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm talking about the DWTS AUDIENCE. Not the people that work on the show specifically. BUT since you all keep bringing it up, a few of the pros HAVE indirectly shown/said some things to make it seem like Chris should have been long gone, Keo being one of those people. And yes, the majority of the people online DO NOT LIKE CHRIS. I'm not basing this on my own opinion ladies. This is fact. 95% of the DWTS audience wants him out. Beyond that, in regards to your other statements, no comment.

I didn't misunderstand you, I knew what you meant... I go to about 4-5 different forums that post about DWTS and it's no secret that most of the people who are posting wanted Chris gone a while ago, so I get it..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 03, 2015 4:58 pm

I'm not going to ask again. This thread is for Chris and Whitney and NOT DWTS, or it's voting, production etc. Any further DWTS discussion in this thread will be deleted. Thank you.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 03, 2015 7:01 pm

sara11 wrote:Normally RS is right about these things though - he hears things but doesn't post about them. Ie when he had those photos of Nikki and JP and the stories about them which he only revealed after they had broken up. He also said he though Josh and Andi would get married and then he changed his tune when he heard stuff about them.. JMO but I think he knows more about them than he is letting on. Normally its just "if they get married good for them" but he seems pretty sure on this one.

Is he really sure though? Has anyone actually asked him?

I've seen instances where people were taking what he said seriously and when someone asked him directly he said that is what he always says unless they send out the invitations. Has he specifically said he has been hearing things?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun May 03, 2015 7:35 pm

I think that the discussion will easily flow back to being about Chris and Whitney when they are physically together again.  

When you are newly engaged I am sure that physical distance would be difficult.  IMO 1 or 2 weeks separation is healthy if your relationship is strong.  The problem here is that nobody knows whether or not their relationship is strong.  A small separation could fragment a couple of they are not solid.

Time will tell; more than votes, articles or blog posts.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 2:25 pm

Sprite wrote:
sara11 wrote:Normally RS is right about these things though - he hears things but doesn't post about them. Ie when he had those photos of Nikki and JP and the stories about them which he only revealed after they had broken up. He also said he though Josh and Andi would get married and then he changed his tune when he heard stuff about them.. JMO but I think he knows more about them than he is letting on. Normally its just "if they get married good for them" but he seems pretty sure on this one.

Is he really sure though? Has anyone actually asked him?

I've seen instances where people were taking what he said seriously and when someone asked him directly he said that is what he always says unless they send out the invitations. Has he specifically said he has been hearing things?

In one of his spreecasts, someone asked if he thought that Chris/Whitney weren't going to make it because of the Bachelor statistics or because he had actually heard something. He said both. Again, during Andi's season, RS seemed to think that Chris was really genuine and sincere about finding love and didn't even make fun of Chris for hooking up with two ex-contestants after the Bachelorette. So, for him to change his tune, he must be hearing things, IMHo. Doesn't mean that they are true though!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 04, 2015 6:41 pm

^^Can you tell me where/when RS talks about Chris hooking-up with ex-contestants, would like to read what he says.  TIA.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 6:47 pm

I suspect that RS knows something coming either from family or friends of C or W. He seems to be so certain about the outcome of their relationship.

In addition, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Chris and Whitney had a fake engagement making them both benefit from media exposure and making sure TPTB had their happy ending on TV. This could be the reason why RS is so sure they are not heading to the altar.
Their relationship seemed so staged to me (wedding crashing, mural etc...) and they still looked so "not in love" to me since they've been together after the FRC. It's not because I am not a fan of them being together, it's just the way I feel it. I was not rooting for Andi and Josh (didn't like them), but I thought they had a chance to make it. With Chris and Whitney, I don't see it. They look like friends but not an engaged couple.IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon May 04, 2015 6:52 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Can you tell me where/when RS talks about Chris hooking-up with ex-contestants, would like to read what he says.  TIA.

And how would anyone know if this is true? When RS says he's "hearing things" I think it's very possible that he's hearing one of the many voices in his own head. I know he can have sources with accurate information but he also knows his bread is buttered by :stirthepot
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 04, 2015 7:05 pm

Rolly wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^Can you tell me where/when RS talks about Chris hooking-up with ex-contestants, would like to read what he says.  TIA.

And how would anyone know if this is true? When RS says he's "hearing things" I think it's very possible that he's hearing one of the many voices in his own head. I know he can have sources with accurate information but he also knows his bread is buttered by :stirthepot

Yes, I was surprised to read the post(s) referencing this and I thought I had read a lot of RS and missed it.  If true, the girls are willing participants as well and just more proof of the incestuous Bach Frat melting pot.  Rolling Eyes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 73 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 48 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu