SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 25 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by emusha Mon May 04, 2015 7:24 pm

which ex contestants was that? 
interesting - i do think there's a side of CS that we rarely get to see on screen... the side of him that made him attracted to the less inhibited Kaitlyn
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 7:28 pm

It was before he became the Bachelor. IM on my phone, so I can't go find it now but it was in his spreecast(s) when he was talking about Arie vs. Chris for Bachelor. Again, RS wasnt really judgemental about it and "hooking up" could just mean a make out. It was two girls, IIRC. Sean and Kaitlyn both did it too, so I don't think it's a big deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 04, 2015 7:32 pm

^^Thanks chasing.  I don't listen to the spree casts.  So once you are off the show, anything goes with the other participants it seems.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 04, 2015 7:36 pm

I agree it's def not a big deal just interesting cos of the image he has
i actually think bach has given CS a much bigger dating/hooking up pool than he ever got in arlington laugh out loud doing a public service there!
 jmho
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 04, 2015 7:40 pm

It is funny to see the secondary romances and bromances from these shows.  I don't know about Chris because he keeps saying he wants marriage/family, but I am sure that is what a lot of guys sign up for.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon May 04, 2015 7:53 pm

chasingpavements wrote: It was before he became the Bachelor. IM on my phone, so I can't go find it now but it was in his spreecast(s) when he was talking about Arie vs. Chris for Bachelor. Again, RS wasnt really judgemental about it and "hooking up" could just mean a make out. It was two girls, IIRC. Sean and Kaitlyn both did it too, so I don't think it's a big deal.
Please do let us know which girl(s) Chris "hooked up" with. If it's not too much trouble, please let us know who Sean "hooked up" with as well. Thank you! Smiley
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 7:54 pm

Judging by social media and the fact that Whitney is MIA from DWTS and visiting around her hometown and not being around Chris, I'd venture to bet they aren't together anymore and waiting for the inevitable moment he gets kicked off the show. Then the announcement will come shortly after.
They are two grown adults, if they wanted to be together they would. They aren't, so yeah. Pretty obvious no matter how someone wants to spin it. Whitney mentioned him on instagram the other day and he didn't respond at all, posted a pic of him doing some upcoming appearance and then today yet another pic of him and Witney Carson and their new trio partner. He has got to be the most simple bachelor that's ever been. He should know by now that PR is the best part of any reality show - he doesn't even know how to lie right.
Personally I hope It's Whitney that dumped him for being so insensitive. He deserves it. But she is too classy to do an interview like Andi did, I'm sure. We may never know the actual reason....but his actions and posts speak VOLUMES.

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon May 04, 2015 7:56 pm

Sprite wrote:
sara11 wrote:Normally RS is right about these things though - he hears things but doesn't post about them. Ie when he had those photos of Nikki and JP and the stories about them which he only revealed after they had broken up. He also said he though Josh and Andi would get married and then he changed his tune when he heard stuff about them.. JMO but I think he knows more about them than he is letting on. Normally its just "if they get married good for them" but he seems pretty sure on this one.

Is he really sure though? Has anyone actually asked him?

I've seen instances where people were taking what he said seriously and when someone asked him directly he said that is what he always says unless they send out the invitations. Has he specifically said he has been hearing things?

I have the distinct impression that he is hearing more specific things about trouble between them, and he has also indicated that he feels photos and interviews confirm there is distance.

Still, I learned long ago to simply not invest either way. What will be, will be. High hopes can be dashed, after all, and trouble can work itself out, as well. Life is full of surprises, even for the people involved.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 04, 2015 8:04 pm

great post dw_a_mom!  yes
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 04, 2015 8:12 pm

bachelorfan777 wrote:Judging by social media and the fact that Whitney is MIA from DWTS and visiting around her hometown and not being around Chris, I'd venture to bet they aren't together anymore and waiting for the inevitable moment he gets kicked off the show. Then the announcement will come shortly after.
They are two grown adults, if they wanted to be together they would. They aren't, so yeah. Pretty obvious no matter how someone wants to spin it. Whitney mentioned him on instagram the other day and he didn't respond at all, posted a pic of him doing some upcoming appearance and then today yet another pic of him and Witney Carson and their new trio partner. He has got to be the most simple bachelor that's ever been. He should know by now that PR is the best part of any reality show - he doesn't even know how to lie right.
Personally I hope It's Whitney that dumped him for being so insensitive. He deserves it. But she is too classy to do an interview like Andi did, I'm sure. We may never know the actual reason....but his actions and posts speak VOLUMES.

I agree and IMHO, there is a distance for sure.  :yes:    His actions and posts speak VOLUMES to me too.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon May 04, 2015 8:14 pm

I think tonight might be Chris last night . Just thinking . 

I don't know but I am not pleased with Chris actions since after the final rose. Sorry if I have to say this . I don't have anything with Chris . I feel like whit is doing more on this relationship than Chris . Maybe just me . But all the best to both of them .

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Mon May 04, 2015 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 Eb97c9
Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 9zt107Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 XgicucChris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 Oaw2uvChris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 2pqw5k8Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 30szzauChris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 8:16 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
bachelorfan777 wrote:Judging by social media and the fact that Whitney is MIA from DWTS and visiting around her hometown and not being around Chris, I'd venture to bet they aren't together anymore and waiting for the inevitable moment he gets kicked off the show. Then the announcement will come shortly after.

I agree and IMHO, there is a distance for sure.  :yes:    His actions and posts speak VOLUMES to me too.

Exactly.
I think he is soon on his way to becoming maybe even lower than Juan Pablo (Which in my opinion didn't do much wrong except be honest) At least Juan Pablo has that going for him.
I just hate to see this happening to Whitney Bischoff. Seriously she seems like a sweet person that has been through so much. Hopefully she finds her TRUE love someday.  Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu