SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 49 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Bluesky Sat May 23, 2015 12:15 pm

My husband didn't hold hands, hug or show much affection while we were in public but....when we were behind closed doors he is the most romantic person ever!! I always knew he loved me to the moon and back and I was always happy. Maybe that is the kind of person Chris is.

Bluesky

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 23, 2015 12:17 pm

lexforlife wrote:Sometimes pple are like that. Because  you love them so, they start taking you  for granted. Sure, Whitney is a strong, independent woman  but i think, she too would appreciate those little kind gesture.  I agree he did  wrong  but im hoping that video  if they ever get to watch it  shows him how he is beginning to take her for granted and do better.
It's never  easy in a relationship when one loves the other more as it seems in this case.

I do agree it often appears one seems more into the relationship and in love than the other.  That's been my biggest issue with getting behind this couple fully the whole time.  If he even showed half as much interest, devotion and love towards her as she does towards them and him, I'd be more than convinced they were happy, stable and meant for a life time of happiness together.  As it is, I find it sad that he would be taking her for granted like that so early in the relationship, during a time when they both should be over the moon and lots of gestures, big and small should be made on both their parts.  If he acts like that towards her now, how will he act after they've been married 20 years?

I like Whitney and want her to be happy, whether it's with Chris or someone else.  At this point, it still seems she's all in for Chris. As I said earlier, if he's what she wants and she's ok with his lack of manners towards her, then so be it.  She has to live with it and him, not me.  I just hope she doesn't think that all guys are like that and would treat her that way.  I don't want her to stick with it or stay because she thinks there are not other options or that she failed, etc.  If Whitney is happy with him, their relationship and where it/they stand, then more power to her.  With that...I'll step off my :soapbox , end my rant and return to Kaitlyn's threads.  I'm sure y'all are tired of reading my thoughts here.  Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 3806527698 Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat May 23, 2015 1:53 pm

Bluesky wrote:My husband didn't hold hands, hug or show much affection while we were in public but....when we were behind closed doors he is the most romantic person ever!! I always knew he loved me to the moon and back and I was always happy. Maybe that is the kind of person Chris is.

I don't know your husband, but I don't think Chris is like that at all. Chris seems to be a touchy-feely kind of guy but the problem is, he saves "that" for any other girls but his soulmate!  Not fair.

Except for one couple,  I don't invest, emotionally, in anybody from this franchise.  Of course I will root for them but whether they make it or not,  it doesn't affect me in any way, shape or form.  If I like the lead I'll watch the show for entertainment.  I don't judge them while on the show and I move on to the next..etc.  But after the show, if I see something that seems to be unfair, sometimes I'll voice my opinion and sometimes I won't.

Relationships are difficult, esp. from this crazy show.  And because I already invest my time watching it, I'll be happy for the "couple" and wish them well.  

Even though I don't see the obvious "love story" with this couple, I still hope that they'll make it.  And Chris will be the second Bach who marries his first choice!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 28, 2015 2:54 pm

From Fleiss

@fleissmeister: Sad news to report: @souleschris and @whitbisch are no longer engaged...

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 28, 2015 2:58 pm

Well too bad. Not terribly shocking, I wish them well, esp Whit.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu May 28, 2015 2:59 pm

Yeah saw that coming. Back to farmersonly.com for chris

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 28, 2015 3:01 pm

Kinda a weird way to announce it though, via Fleiss on Twitter.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 3:05 pm

Anyone else feel like he's going to jump in with something else like... "...they eloped!" Or something. That's such a weird way to announce! And it's not like mike fleiss to accept failure so blatantly on Twitter. Weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu May 28, 2015 3:09 pm

freeflowingsalt wrote:Anyone else feel like he's going to jump in with something else like... "...they eloped!" Or something. That's such a weird way to announce! And it's not like mike fleiss to accept failure so blatantly on Twitter. Weird.
I feel like Whit and Chris are too level headed to elope/get married suddenly

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 28, 2015 3:11 pm

So that's it???? Umm ok. Gawsh I hate this show and here I am asking for more laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Thu May 28, 2015 3:17 pm

And here is the press release:

"Whitney Bischoff and Chris Soules have mutually and amicably decided to end their engagement," the couple told Us. "They part with nothing but respect and admiration for one another and will continue to be supportive friends. They wish to thank everyone who has supported them through this journey."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-soules-whitney-bischoff-split-two-months-after-bachelor-finale-2015285#ixzz3bSUKu7md
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu May 28, 2015 3:27 pm

I have gotten the feeling that Mike Fleiss is not all that impressed with Chris since his Dancing days.  Maybe his announcement on Twitter is his way to give him a low key send off.  Who knows?  JMO  Regardless, I hope they are both happy.  I have a lot of respect for Whitney and how she has handled herself throughout this experience.  Best Wishes Whit!!!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu