SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 61 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 9:13 pm

IrishGal wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
IrishGal wrote:OT :  Sorry becca fans, but I've always felt she was a game player. One of those women who loves to play hard to get in order to be chased. she clearly knew she would never make a commitment in such a short period of time, so why did she go on the show in the first place? Or perhaps she didn't really care for Chris in which case she should've eliminated herself earlier. Either way she took a spot away from someone who may have been more sincere. no no

Or maybe she liked him, but just wasn't in love with him and ready to promise to spend the rest of her life with him? Pretty realistic for someone you've been on -~4-5 dates with. And, if we're being honest, everything she proposed to Chris (long-distance relationship, take it one step at a time) was what he/Whitney ended up doing. Her original statement to have babies and move to IA ASAP just didn't happen and was totally unrealistic and lacking in practicality.

FTR, becca never said she would never move to the farm. She said "if I'm in love, I'll
Move anywhere". Would she have? Who knows, but it's unfair to say that she herself said she would never move.
I never said or implied she said she'd never move to the farm, did I? Forgive me if so.

Nope, sorry that's my inability to quote properly! Someone else said that.

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 28, 2015 9:33 pm

Seabear wrote:Whitney posted her "stay classy" within minutes of Witneys 2nd "Farmer Joe" posting.  I have always felt something happened in the week before she left LA and they have been off the rails since then. IMO
It was odd for Witney to hold onto the back of his neck like that in the car when they were saying goodbye.  Made me a little uncomfortable considering he had a fiancee.  Hmmm...
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 9:44 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Seabear wrote:Whitney posted her "stay classy" within minutes of Witneys 2nd "Farmer Joe" posting.  I have always felt something happened in the week before she left LA and they have been off the rails since then. IMO
It was odd for Witney to hold onto the back of his neck like that in the car when they were saying goodbye.  Made me a little uncomfortable considering he had a fiancee.  Hmmm...
Well before that happened, he stuck his whole arm inside the car.. What do you think he was doing with that?? His parents were in there too though, so it couldn't have been that "odd", I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 28, 2015 9:55 pm

Chris just wasn't there to find a wife/gf/fling. I firmly believe his main motivation was to gain attention for his future political/agricultural spokesperson/etc. plans.

I look forward to seeing how this M&G he's having next month will go. I'm guessing a lot like CH's book signing at Mall of America this week, like a lead balloon.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 87b72b10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 86669110 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 28, 2015 10:01 pm

biglove44 wrote:Saw this coming a mile away.

Yep, pretty much. Thought so when I saw K's snapchat with Becca skyping Whitney. It seemed like "single girl time". Plus K even admitted to having sex with Chris so I'm sure Whitney knew/already over Chris when that aired.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 10:50 pm

umngirl wrote:Chris just wasn't there to find a wife/gf/fling. I firmly believe his main motivation was to gain attention for his future political/agricultural spokesperson/etc. plans.

I look forward to seeing how this M&G he's having next month will go. I'm guessing a lot like CH's book signing at Mall of America this week, like a lead balloon.

Pretty much what RS has said his very good source on Chris has said from the beginning. I always believed RS on that, because he did such a 180; during the Arie v. Chris Bachelor battle, he always argued that he would prefer to see Chris because he was honestly there to find a wife and would be very sincere about the process. It's not often he goes from loving and endorsing someone to bad-mouthing them unless he has good insider reason why (except Britt, haha).

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri May 29, 2015 5:42 am

chasingpavements wrote:
umngirl wrote:Chris just wasn't there to find a wife/gf/fling.

Pretty much what RS has said his very good source on Chris has said from the beginning. I always believed RS on that, because he did such a 180; during the Arie v. Chris Bachelor battle, he always argued that he would prefer to see Chris because he was honestly there to find a wife and would be very sincere about the process. It's not often he goes from loving and endorsing someone to bad-mouthing them unless he has good insider reason why (except Britt, haha).

As much as I didn't want to, I also believed RS when he said that Chris was never going to get married to anyone from the show. I think that while almost every lead will say they want to find someone, the fact is that's usually not the case which is why so many show relationships don't result in marriages - a marriage wasn't sought in the first place.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Fri May 29, 2015 6:06 am

Lucas15 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
umngirl wrote:Chris just wasn't there to find a wife/gf/fling.

As much as I didn't want to, I also believed RS when he said that Chris was never going to get married to anyone from the show. I think that while almost every lead will say they want to find someone, the fact is that's usually not the case which is why so many show relationships don't result in marriages - a marriage wasn't sought in the first place.

Chris's boss is a well known Iowa Politician named Bruce Rastetter. JMO, but I think there is a very good chance Chris went on the Bachelor and DWTS for the exposure, and to promote Iowa Farming.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri May 29, 2015 6:46 am

I hate to say this but, right now, I "like" JPa a bit more than Chris! At least most people could see thru JPa regarding his intention on TB. But Chris? The sweet farmer who wrote letter to Andi. The one who said that he was the luckiest man on earth to find his soulmate on the show?

Nah, I think I've been had!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 29, 2015 6:47 am

IMO Chris needs to attend a Dale Carnegie course before he even thinks of getting into any type of public speaking.

No one wants to listen to someone who struggles trying to form a sentence.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 29, 2015 7:10 am

chasingpavements wrote:
umngirl wrote:Chris just wasn't there to find a wife/gf/fling. I firmly believe his main motivation was to gain attention for his future political/agricultural spokesperson/etc. plans.

Literally in all fairness, and I believe GA will back me up on this as she and I discussed the issue privately, this was discussed actively amongst members of this forum before RS. This was a hot topic when Chris was out and about glad handing at political events/state fair etc with politicians this was over a year ago?  
The whole premise of a farmer in the middle of nowhere America finding a wife was never going to work if the farmer had no desire to play that role real life.  I certainly don't credit RS with any of this "remarkable insight" as it was discussed snakily way before CS got the go ahead publicly for the season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 29, 2015 7:31 am

IA Kasha - these discussions also took place with active members who logically were able to diduce Chris's long term intentions while RS maintained that Chris's intentions were honest in finding a wife. (probably fed to him to increase fan base IMO)

Therefore I would say, sleuthers here knew well before RS making his claims what the inevitable would be.

Every time the conversation of RS comes up I feel I'm being baited. The good thing is it helps me to keep control of my emotions and not go postal on a post. laugh out loud

Bet does the dirty work for me and always says what I'm thinking. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu