SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 62 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Spencer81 Fri May 29, 2015 10:36 am

I really hope that Witney- the dancer had nothing to do with this. She became friends with Whitney and that would be really sad.. I remember when Chris put the 'dancer' into a car that he seemed more worried about her and his fiancee was standing on the sidewalk by herself and he never really put his arm around her or pulled her close.. I thought maybe that was just his style- but now I think he is a jerk.. sorry- I am upset with this whole fiasco!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Spencer81 Fri May 29, 2015 10:37 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
Seabear wrote:Whitney posted her "stay classy" within minutes of Witneys 2nd "Farmer Joe" posting.  I have always felt something happened in the week before she left LA and they have been off the rails since then. IMO
It was odd for Witney to hold onto the back of his neck like that in the car when they were saying goodbye.  Made me a little uncomfortable considering he had a fiancee.  Hmmm...

What farmer joe tweets are you talking about? Can you repost it here?
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri May 29, 2015 10:40 am

Although I wasn't convinced of Chris' "love" for Whit, I thought that they could make it work. His GMO crops--the billion $$ industry. Her job--big $$$ business too.

Together they can become the power couple if he runs for political office. She can talk, he can shake hands..So perfect!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 29, 2015 10:43 am

I don't think dancer Witney had anything to do with his on her end, meaning I don't think she liked him any more than as a friend. Now Chris, that's another story what he was feeling towards her. It wouldn't be hard to believe he developed some kind of feelings.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 87b72b10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 86669110 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri May 29, 2015 10:53 am

vivi2 wrote:Although I wasn't convinced of Chris' "love" for Whit, I thought that they could make it work.  His GMO crops--the billion $$ industry. Her job--big $$$ business too.

Together they can become the power couple if he runs  for political office. She can talk, he can shake hands..So perfect!

JMHO but money and/or being a "power couple" does not buy happiness if there is no love between them. If the couple stays together or marries because of the above, they both need to do so with their eyes wide open to what they're getting into. I think Whitney decided to be true to herself and not continue in this relationship with someone for whom she had lost respect.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri May 29, 2015 11:05 am

Columbia, MD wrote:
vivi2 wrote:Although I wasn't convinced of Chris' "love" for Whit, I thought that they could make it work.  His GMO crops--the billion $$ industry. Her job--big $$$ business too.

Together they can become the power couple if he runs  for political office. She can talk, he can shake hands..So perfect!

JMHO but money and/or being a "power couple" does not buy happiness if there is no love between them.  If the couple stays together or marries because of the above, they both need to do so with their eyes wide open to what they're getting into.  I think Whitney decided to be true to herself and not continue in this relationship with someone for whom she had lost respect.    

I know what you mean but I was being sarcastic! IRL, I see quite a few couples who have happily arranged marriages so why not Chris + Whitney?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 29, 2015 11:17 am

What is this now? Chris wants to be a politician yet he cannot string together enough of a coherent thought and sentence to order burgers at the drive-through? Welp. Guess he'll fit in fine with the rest of our fine leaders.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri May 29, 2015 11:26 am

I'm with the article in People, when Chris summarizes his decision as the logical choice(looking for a wife) F1, it is not a good sign. I do feel he wanted to be "in love" and tried with his family's encouragement but he just never got there. They just started spending together time without distractions. IMO, either one or both saw the writing on the wall fairly early.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Fri May 29, 2015 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri May 29, 2015 11:27 am

Yeah I don't see Witney being any part of this break up. He and Witney had very very little natural chemistry on the dancefloor imo.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 29, 2015 12:24 pm

Click the link for CH's interview.

ET Canada ‏@ETCanada  1h1 hour ago
.@BachelorABC's @chrisbharrison weighs in on #ChrisSoules-#WhitneyBischoff split: "It's sad." http://www.etcanada.com/blogs/etc_142024/split-bachelor-chris-soules-and-whitney-bischoff-call-it-quits/tv/ …

UPDATE (Friday, May 29, 9:52 a.m. ET): Bachelor host Chris Harrison was there at the very beginning of the now-defunct relationship between Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff, and in a new interview he shares his thoughtS about the couple's breakup.

"I was really sorry to hear this morning that Chris and Whitney had ended their engagement," said Chris during an appearance on the Hallmark Channel talk show Home & Family. "I thought that they had given it a go and were going back together but apparently not. I wish them the best."

He added that he's been in contact with Chris to lend his support. "I will admit I’ve texted Chris on and off today just to let him know I wish them both well and they’re both good friends of mine and if there’s anything I can do or to help with,” he said. “I do get involved and that’s one of the things that’s odd about the show. I know it’s television and there are silly things that go on but to me they are real people. They were just two kids who were hopefully going to get married and they’re not now and that’s sad. They’re still people going through a breakup and so it’s still tough."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri May 29, 2015 12:27 pm

Plus witney is only twenty one years old I do not think she is interested in chris at all and I believe chris is the one who broke off the engagement I just wish it was Whitney that dumped him because I always thought she was too good for him I wish she was the bachelorette
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 29, 2015 12:28 pm

What does this mean?

"I thought that they had given it a go and were going back together but apparently not."

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu