SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 32 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by leselihau Fri May 08, 2015 6:29 am

^ I agree. I want the like button back! Smiley

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by notarose Fri May 08, 2015 6:33 am

Rolly wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Did he say he didn't see it coming? Maybe I missed it. My impression was he knew there was a high chance of going home, and that he was surprised to even make it this far.

I think he knew there was a strong possibility that he would go home but probably a part of him that wondered and hoped that he would make the cut. I think he is competitive and wanted to win but knew he wasn't a top dancer. The vote can be very unpredictable (Willow) and so you never really know until elimination. I can only imagine that he had such a mix of emotions, sadness but probably also relief. i thought the emotion he expressed at the end showed a soft sentimental side that I don't always see in men and I liked it. beatingheart

I was trying to think of a way to describe Chrs' emotion then read your description
       "Soft sentimental side"
Perfect!  And I liked it too :yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 08, 2015 7:15 am

DId I see witney and CS kiss on the lips during elimination?? how weird is that -- nobody finds that wierd or did i imagine it or has this happened before or discussed here before?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri May 08, 2015 7:28 am

emusha wrote:DId I see witney and CS kiss on the lips during elimination?? how weird is that -- nobody finds that wierd or did i imagine it or has this happened before or discussed here before?

Yep, I saw it too....thought it was really strange. I'm surprised that no one has brought it up here and even more shocked that it hasn't been in the rag mags. I do see that he's back in LA....I thought for sure he'd be going home for a week or so...since they're busy planting. Weird.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri May 08, 2015 8:04 am

I saw it but was waiting for someone else to bring it up. It is weird but what is even more weird is he is not w Whitney. So strange. Maybe she will come out there. Who knows! IMO these two are either over or struggling big time.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 08, 2015 8:50 am

emusha wrote:DId I see witney and CS kiss on the lips during elimination?? how weird is that -- nobody finds that wierd or did i imagine it or has this happened before or discussed here before?

I think it was more of a corner of the mouth kiss. Not far from her lips, but not on them either. I saw it as a kiss on the lips the first time too, since I wasn't paying attention. A bit close for comfort maybe. They also exchanged "Love you"s before their contemporary dance on Monday, which they kindly subtitled in the results show. I guess it's just friendship, but the show did him no favours subtitling it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri May 08, 2015 10:43 am

mindless wrote:

I think it was more of a corner of the mouth kiss. Not far from her lips, but not on them either. I saw it as a kiss on the lips the first time too, since I wasn't paying attention. A bit close for comfort maybe. They also exchanged "Love you"s before their contemporary dance on Monday, which they kindly subtitled in the results show. I guess it's just friendship, but the show did him no favours subtitling it.

One thing about DWTS....they thrive on "showmances" and creating something where there isn't anything. So, of course they subtitled it. They would absolutely make it into something more even if it was nothing. Not saying it was nothing as I don't know and don't pretend to....but DWTS wouldn't hesitate to subtitle it to make sure all of America saw/heard it.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Fri May 08, 2015 11:16 am

mindless wrote:

I was surprised too that it wasnt exploited in social media and even in the rag mags. Maybe ragmags didnt think it was worthy of publicity because it wont fly.  Or just didnt see it as a malicious kiss. On SM  I just saw some detractors comment in Whit's IG post about the kiss.  Someone posted a link of the elimination from daily motion.
You be the judge.  The stills look like it was on the lips, but it really was more like a quick peck on the cheeks, tho kinda close to the lips  Embarassed
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2p8pj0_dancing-with-the-stars-week-8-2nd-elimination_people?start=5#from=embediframe

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 08, 2015 11:25 am

leselihau wrote:
mindless wrote:

One thing about DWTS....they thrive on "showmances" and creating something where there isn't anything.  So, of course they subtitled it.  They would absolutely make it into something more even if it was nothing.  Not saying it was nothing as I don't know and don't pretend to....but DWTS wouldn't hesitate to subtitle it to make sure all of America saw/heard it.

Yes, I know how they operate. But the story for Chris this season has been that he's scared to touch another woman, because he's newly engaged, and he has no chemistry with his partner because he loves his fiancée so much. Why are the suddenly highlighting his connection with Witney, when he was already voted off anyway? And it was literally right after they'd showed some spy tape of Robert and Kym kissing and exchanging "I love you"s as proof of them having a romance. Slightly awkward.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri May 08, 2015 11:28 am

notarose wrote:
Rolly wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Did he say he didn't see it coming? Maybe I missed it. My impression was he knew there was a high chance of going home, and that he was surprised to even make it this far.

I think he knew there was a strong possibility that he would go home but probably a part of him that wondered and hoped that he would make the cut. I think he is competitive and wanted to win but knew he wasn't a top dancer. The vote can be very unpredictable (Willow) and so you never really know until elimination. I can only imagine that he had such a mix of emotions, sadness but probably also relief. i thought the emotion he expressed at the end showed a soft sentimental side that I don't always see in men and I liked it. beatingheart

I was trying to think of a way to describe Chrs' emotion then read your description
       "Soft sentimental side"

Perfect!  And I liked it too :yes:

I want the "like" button back so you can "like" me! lolpanda
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 08, 2015 12:18 pm

^^^ there is a meter bar on the right side of a post. You can like/agree by hitting plus or dislike/disagree by hitting minus.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 08, 2015 1:46 pm

Green is like, red is not so much.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu