SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 31 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 11:45 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I agree and imo that would be ridiculous of whit.  I am sure she has better things to do with her time.  I was surprised that chris said nothing to/about Whit.  Actually, I take that back, I am not surprised.  I don't think chris wanted to leave.  JMHO

Why do you think Whit did the 2 follows?

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by IrishGal Wed May 06, 2015 12:20 am

Has Whitney been gone for weeks? I thought she only missed last week and this week which would be like eight days.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 06, 2015 12:24 am

I don't recall hearing anyone talk about their loved ones when they're booted, just their dance partner. They have very little time.  

I wonder what happens now? He & the others will be flying to NY tonight so maybe he and Whitney will get together in Chicago. She said she was getting her dog so not as easy to just leave.

You're right, IG. Only a week.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed May 06, 2015 9:00 am

IrishGal wrote:Has Whitney been gone for weeks? I thought she only missed last week and this week which would be like eight days.

Yes - she left LA a week ago Sunday as I recall; she was in Chicago at work on Monday.

IMO Chris had a pretty good premonition that he would not make it through the double elimination and that is most likely why there was some vagueness about when (or if) Whitney would be back in LA. I think that they both knew and planned she would be away that week and also Monday (because of the anniversary of her mother's death) and to fly back to LA on Tuesday just to be at the elimination show after which Chris and Witney would have to leave immediately for NY doesn't make a lot of sense and IMO they planned for this also.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed May 06, 2015 10:38 pm

This article cracks me up because it just shows how bad Chris is at SM. He posted a photo with a wedding ring and didn't even think it through.

http://www.eonline.com/news/654253/are-chris-soules-and-whitney-bischoff-already-married-see-the-ring-that-has-us-wondering
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 06, 2015 11:19 pm

LOL, that's obviously his dad's hand. Chill out, people!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu May 07, 2015 1:08 pm

So where is Chris now ? Is he already gone to Iowa or still in La la land?  I read that he is coming back to LA for the final dwts because he is going to dance with the others  for the last time as always the case . I know whit either in Kentucky or Chicago she posted pic of her and her dog on her ig.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Eb97c9
Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 9zt107Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 XgicucChris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Oaw2uvChris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 2pqw5k8Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 30szzauChris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 07, 2015 6:41 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I agree and imo that would be ridiculous of whit.  I am sure she has better things to do with her time.  I was surprised that chris said nothing to/about Whit.  Actually, I take that back, I am not surprised.  I don't think chris wanted to leave.  JMHO

Even Fake thanked his beautiful fiancée, Vienna when he was voted off.  Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 3806527698   Nothing about Whit.  Nada.  Strange. Mark my words. We will hear mid-summer about their split.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu May 07, 2015 7:19 pm

Someone can correct me, but no other contestant this season has thanked their family/spouse when they got voted off. I actually can't remember anyone doing it while I've been watching the show, so this is expectation of him thanking Whitney confuses me. (I didn't watch the seasons Sean or Jake were on)
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu May 07, 2015 7:43 pm

^ nope mostly did not thanked their family /spouse although they were not emotional like him . Others thanked for being on the show and their experienced which  always the case . I do think because most of them expected they are going home and their time is over soon . They are so ready . Compared to Chris , he is so emotional  and can't even speak because he is not yet ready to be voted off and not expected about it . Just saying.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Eb97c9
Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 9zt107Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 XgicucChris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Oaw2uvChris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 2pqw5k8Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 30szzauChris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 07, 2015 7:58 pm

Did he say he didn't see it coming? Maybe I missed it. My impression was he knew there was a high chance of going home, and that he was surprised to even make it this far.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 07, 2015 8:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:Did he say he didn't see it coming? Maybe I missed it. My impression was he knew there was a high chance of going home, and that he was surprised to even make it this far.

I think he knew there was a strong possibility that he would go home but probably a part of him that wondered and hoped that he would make the cut. I think he is competitive and wanted to win but knew he wasn't a top dancer. The vote can be very unpredictable (Willow) and so you never really know until elimination. I can only imagine that he had such a mix of emotions, sadness but probably also relief. i thought the emotion he expressed at the end showed a soft sentimental side that I don't always see in men and I liked it. beatingheart
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu