SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 52 of 73 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 62 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 28, 2015 4:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Or no one? What's worse, choosing someone or no one. IDK

I respect the choosing no one a lot more than the fake romance for MF.  I always loved Brad for this and I will respect anyone else who does it as well.

I thought he was a douche the whole season and still think I was right.  He seemed less douchey with Becca, but maybe that was because Becca was the only one who didn't rush feelings so was really on the same level with Chris.  The rest of the ladies wanted to be "engaged".

BTW, I hope the sisters see how wrong they were. I didn't like them at all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Thu May 28, 2015 4:52 pm

Yeah the DWTS videos kept getting weirder. Personally I'm never really shocked by the breakups, (even when I was rooting for them) maybe if these two had lasted a long time and actually combined their lives, but they were still in that stage of figuring it out.

We can blame the sisters, him not picking Becca, or whatever, but I think it's as simple as getting to know each other and realizing that you didn't even know each other. You know, like the dozens of couples before them.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu May 28, 2015 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 28, 2015 5:02 pm

This entire premise of having Chris S as TB was a joke from inception. IMOAA. Whoever did the storyboarding for him during MEandI's season needs to be tied to a post and flogged, IMOAA. 
We could have had Arie. A season of hot kisses. Instead we got thinned lipped hair plugged Chris Soules. Waste of time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu May 28, 2015 5:10 pm

Awww... I love Arie too but I thought Chris was a decent guy and A much better bachelor than some of the players they have cast in the past. 

Kudos to all of you who predicted this was coming... I just didn't see it.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 5:12 pm

I think that this really goes to show how "conventional" analysis of body language and SM activity is pretty spot on. So many argued that they weren't touching/kissing because they were a mature couple or that Chris wasn't posting pictures of Whit because he was less SM-savvy or not as into the spotlight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 28, 2015 5:13 pm

So true! Why not Arie?!? I'm upset at this revelation! Ugh.

Also, once again, sm is king! Off to go stalk Kait's sm just in case some more laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 28, 2015 5:14 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I think that this really goes to show how "conventional" analysis of body language and SM activity is pretty spot on. So many argued that they weren't touching/kissing because they were a mature couple or that Chris wasn't posting pictures of Whit because he was less SM-savvy or not as into the spotlight.

This is actually quite spot on. I'm sure they are mature adults but that didn't make some of their behaviors any less weird and foretelling.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 87b72b10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 86669110 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 28, 2015 5:16 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I think that this really goes to show how "conventional" analysis of body language and SM activity is pretty spot on. So many argued that they weren't touching/kissing because they were a mature couple or that Chris wasn't posting pictures of Whit because he was less SM-savvy or not as into the spotlight.

The only reason this never worked for me, was that Chris was very touchy feely with the other women, even Jade at WTA and Becca at AFTR, so why not with his fiance?

I think Chris was a jerk the whole time IMO. He was as big a player as any other bachelor.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Thu May 28, 2015 5:24 pm

I wonder if the straw that broke the camels back was when Kaitlyn said she had seen Chris naked. He may have denied anything happened and finally the truth came out.

I do think he became too acclimated to Hollywood and all the beautiful ladies.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 28, 2015 5:26 pm

well that was loooong overdue!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 28, 2015 5:30 pm

It does feel like a waste of a season kinda. They'd better not screw up their next pick.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 5:38 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

The only reason this never worked for me, was that Chris was very touchy feely with the other women, even Jade at WTA and Becca at AFTR, so why not with his fiance?

I think Chris was a jerk the whole time IMO.  He was as big a player as any other bachelor.

Yup, exactly why I never bought the "mature"/"just not into PDA" defense. The guy himself talked about how important physical touch was in a relationship and couldn't even hold his girlfriend's hand when they were out in public? Come on. I totally do think that, if Jade hadn't done playboy and Becca was more into him, they would have been F2. His body language completely revealed that at the MTA and ATFR. Would those hypothetical couples have lasted any longer? I don't know, but at least those relationships would have been founded on strong mutual romantic feelings, which this was not (IMHO).

This is personally why I feel like it's silly to pick the lead due to who is truly looking for a wife and marriage! Especially when it comes to the men. You can just never tell who is going to be lead astray by the fame and attention. JP was made out to be such a player (and he probably was), but his relationship lasted longer than Andi and Chris's combined!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 73 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 62 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu