SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 27 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 9:06 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
star_D wrote:Yes. According to my little research Embarressed! (I feel I am a stalker), her mother died at 05/04/2005.

Thank you for sharing that info as it explains a lot to me as anniversary dates of loss are very significant to those left behind.  sad

Ten years is really significant. I am so glad that Whitney is with her Grandmother today.

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Mon May 04, 2015 9:07 pm

Well that definitely explains a lot, and I'm glad she's spending it with her family. Thanks for that info.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 04, 2015 9:17 pm

Guest wrote:
BKay wrote:^^But, if Whitney was a willing participant in a fake engagement, then she is getting from it what she wanted: attention, publicity for her company, exposure to more opportunities...it may be all she really wanted from the season after she got to know the lead...

I don't agree with that. I think she is just nice and decided not to say anything yet. But her leaving said it all. Her staying gone says it all. She is doing exactly what anyone else with a heart would do in her situation.

Did you all see Whitney Bischoff's latest instagram post today? About strong women and her mom? Thank God she has the strength she does.

I agree and think Whit is a very strong woman. She is going to need it IMO. I still think there is a weird vibe with Chris and Whit, and the distance between them now is not just about her wanting to be with her grandma. I think, imho, she needs her family because of the distance between her and Chris. JMHO. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 04, 2015 9:38 pm

As a fan of them as a couple, I look forward to seeing what Chris brings to the relationship. A little compromising of his own maybe. The Whit we saw get engaged would've done just about anything for someone she loves - that was my impression at least, and has been by his side up until last week.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 04, 2015 9:44 pm

IMO Whitney is giving him support not only by being there as much as she has, but also by not complaining they are spending little to no time together.

If it was my guy on DWTS I wouldn't want him to worry about ME. I would feel horrible if he couldn't focus because of the SM negative comments, or about not spending time with me.

I would insist, he spends all his energy in doing the best he can so when it's over, he can be proud of himself.

This is what I see in Whitney's behaviour, very mature in a trusting relationship. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 04, 2015 9:48 pm

I agree GA. I don't question Whitney at all, but I do look forward to seeing that mutual love/support from Chris to her when DWTS is over.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 04, 2015 10:07 pm

^^^ I agree Bleu. I don't question Whit either. It is Chris I worry about and what he brings to the relationship and the Whit he brings out. IMO, they do not compliment each other at all. I don't hold out much hope for Chris turning things around. Sorry, but this is my opinion. I think Whit has had enough and her not being with him speaks volumes to me. JMHO She deserves better.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 04, 2015 10:18 pm

Whitney seemed very happy in that interview at the Derby so I'm assuming everything is just fine. Chris is likely to be done tomorrow so hopefully she'll be back in L.A. for it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 04, 2015 10:23 pm

Yes, I guess TWT but I still have serious doubts. Don't think she will make it on/to the farm. JMO and I am grateful to have a place to express my opinions. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 04, 2015 11:23 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Yes, I guess TWT but I still have serious doubts.  Don't think she will make it on/to the farm.  JMO and I am grateful to have a place to express my opinions.  Smiley
I am very confused by the bolded.
This is a discussion thread. So everyone is free to discuss their feelings. Am I missing something? It seems to be brought up often and maybe I am missing something because I don't see anyone refuting the ability to do such. 
If I'm not missing anything, I'm sure I am not speaking for myself, but free discussion in a discussion thread is desirable and a given here. Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon May 04, 2015 11:39 pm

Whitney says the only thing missing at the Kentucky Derby was Chris, Chris was talking recently about the trip they are taking together this summer to Dublin, they both seem pretty happy to me. If there had been a breakup or even if their relationship was rocky I think we would see some sadness for both of them....I don't see it.

Say what you will about the two of them but I certainly don't think this is one big acting job. Whitney has been so supportive of Chris and I think her being away right now is because this is the anniversary of her mother's death and she is spending time with her Grandmother. Being with her I imagine was comforting to both of them, JMO.  Chris and Whitney are a very mature couple and I see no evidence of trouble in their relationship. Only time will tell how things work for them in the end but at this point they seem to be making plans for the future. And wouldn't it be wonderful if Chris and Whitney are one of the couples that make it. yes

Yes, I agree that it is terrific that there is a place for everyone to express themselves even when we have a difference of opinion....after all this is a discussion thread. :Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 04, 2015 11:58 pm

^ great to hear they are going to Dublin! That will give them the away time they need to really get to know each other and make new travel memories.  I do think DWTS wasn't as good an option as continuing outside the spotlight but it's almost over and they can continue from there. 

The info you gave on the anniversary of Whitney's mom's death is important. 

About PDA - I almost never see couples being all PDA in public in my city. Most people keep the majority of their physical affection for when they have privacy. No reason why that shouldn't apply to Whitney and Chris. Their PDA in camera during the show can simply be explained as they had no privacy option at that time.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu