SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 28 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 05, 2015 12:40 am

Respect all opinions, but my doubts have nothing to do with the amount of PDA they show or don't show.  I still get a very "weird vibe" from them and think something is off.  Definitely even more now than before DWTS. Especially with the distance between them.   I don't see this changing but twt.  I also don't see Whit making it to/on the farm.  All of this is JMHO of course.  Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by FLChica Tue May 05, 2015 12:57 am

In an interview Whitney gave at the Kentucky Derby (posted on this forum), she thanked her hometown supporters and said it was hard dealing with the negativity. Hopefully the excitement of attending the Derby as a celebrity guest, visiting her alma mater and most importantly being with her family helped ease the pain of today. 

Attending a DWTS show on the 10th anniversary of her mother's passing instead of being with family would be quite out of character for Whitney. I'm glad that Chris chose to maintain her privacy and didn't reveal this information when asked why Whitney left LA. He took / is taking a lot of heat for her absence, but a real man protects the woman he loves...popularity be damned. Sharing this private detail would have probably garnered him sympathy votes. It seems Whitney is more important to him than his status on DWTS. Oh yes - this is all my humble opinion.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 05, 2015 1:15 am

Whit is an amazing woman and is beautiful on the inside and out. IMO she can do so much better, but it is her life. I too lost my mother and know the pain around Mother's Day. I hope she finds solace with her family and friends. I know she was gone last week too, and I still believe it speaks volumes as to the status of their relationship. Time will tell. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 05, 2015 1:23 am

If I were Chris I should say why he is not sure when Whitney is coming back  to LA , from what he revealed on whitney's absence last week at the dwts audience . Instead of saying " he feels he is not existant to her . She misses her family and home ". He should say that he doesn't know when she is coming back to LA because she is going to Kentucky to attend the derby and being with her family too . It is better to be true to media to decreased the negativity . I mean to me it looks like they don't communicate so well . I do understand he is very very busy with dwts but he also needs to remember that he got two priorities . First his woman and dwts . Time is hard . I get that . But if you have a partner who is so understanding about your situation all along and has been there by your side all the way . I think as a partner you need to communicate so well, and knew the schedules of one another . I mean , why can't Chris asked her how long she will be gone? Of course Whitney told him and he knew about it that she will be gone . What I am trying to say is from last week back stage glamour interview . He seems like he only knew she is going home but not sure she is staying in Kentucky for a bit .  Now I wonder if she goes back to LA tomorrow on time of the double elimination  . But he is campaigning so much on his social media . Bet bachelor fans will keep voting him . Plus seems he is not yet ready to end his dancing on the show yet based on his tweet  tonight . But anything can happen. After all his run on the show not that bad at all .

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Tue May 05, 2015 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Eb97c9
Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 9zt107Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 XgicucChris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Oaw2uvChris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 2pqw5k8Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 30szzauChris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Tue May 05, 2015 1:39 am

I think the reason why Chris didn't handle the question well is probably because he was not prepared. I think he expected himself be eliminated and I guess he planned to join her after he was eliminated. And the result was unexpected so all of their plans were ruined. He didn't want to reveal Whitney's privacy but he didn't well prepared how to answer this question.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue May 05, 2015 1:42 am

We have no way of knowing what Chris and Whitney have discussed. They get to choose how much personal information to reveal. I do realize some people feel posting pics of their panties on SM to be ok, but I'm good with keeping personal things personal. Just my opinion. Smiley

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue May 05, 2015 1:45 am

I haven't kept up with the couple at all since the show ended. With Chris going on DWTS, I somehow felt like maybe he might not come back to the farm as long as he has the girl of his dreams. Like if Whitney were to break up with him, will he go to someone back in Iowa? Was that ever a possibility? The show made it seem like there was no one in Iowa laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Tue May 05, 2015 4:57 am

I realize SM isn't always the best evidence, but I find it odd that Whitney recently followed two random people on twitter who both tweeted that she and Chris have broken up. Just odd....
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue May 05, 2015 8:08 am

MiniDiva wrote:
star_D wrote:Yes. According to my little research :Embarrassed!: (I feel I am a stalker), her mother died [on] 05/04/2005.

Thank you for sharing that info as it explains a lot to me as anniversary dates of loss are very significant to those left behind.  sad

Indeed it does. I was curious why she planned to stay after the Kentucky Derby; to be with her family on the 10th anniversary of her mother's death explains why. In fact, this article explains a lot about where Whitney is and why she wasn't in LA with Chris last night:

Fox News Article

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Tue May 05, 2015 8:42 am

The article explains the why and I get it (been there, I really get it). I think she should do those things important and meaningful to her. IMO she has more than demonstrated her ability to put others first. I did/do? like them as a couple. Still think some of their SM is odd, but then IMO SM can be odd all by itself.

In any event, I don't think the contract would allow either to say anything much different, at least for another couple of weeks.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 05, 2015 8:44 am

livlafluv1 wrote:I realize SM isn't always the best evidence, but I find it odd that Whitney recently followed two random people on twitter who both tweeted that she and Chris have broken up. Just odd....

That's really strange. Maybe they were accidental follows?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 05, 2015 10:21 am

Good article. Seems like he just isn't the best at explaining himself. Like when he says he hopes she'll be back. She's your fiancé Chris, she's probably coming back laugh out loud

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue May 05, 2015 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu