SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 60 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Seabear Thu May 28, 2015 11:27 pm

Whitney posted her "stay classy" within minutes of Witneys 2nd "Farmer Joe" posting.  I have always felt something happened in the week before she left LA and they have been off the rails since then. IMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by nutty1 Thu May 28, 2015 11:30 pm

I cannot imagine Chris living full time in LA....do you really think he'd totally leave the farm.....and his pigs? giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 28, 2015 11:34 pm

Do you think the pigs will let him?
I smell a bacon revolt in the air. Yum.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 11:51 pm

IrishGal wrote:OT :  Sorry becca fans, but I've always felt she was a game player. One of those women who loves to play hard to get in order to be chased. she clearly knew she would never make a commitment in such a short period of time, so why did she go on the show in the first place? Or perhaps she didn't really care for Chris in which case she should've eliminated herself earlier. Either way she took a spot away from someone who may have been more sincere. no no
The show isnt about love. It's about entertainment. **edited** Many, if not most, people come on just for the experience. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity for these people. They're willing to try it out in a heartbeat. If I was more outgoing, I would! It's something cool and exciting to do. If love and real feelings/emotions come out of it, then that's just a bonus.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 28, 2015 11:57 pm

OT: Does anyone know what Neil Lane does with all these returned engagement rings? He basically gets the ring back after some months post-FRC.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 28, 2015 11:58 pm

i think some were able to keep it?? Like Jillian? am I imagining this? but some have given it back...maybe they changed policies or something
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 29, 2015 12:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:OT: Does anyone know what Neil Lane does with all these returned engagement rings? He basically gets the ring back after some months post-FRC.

I'm guessing he takes the big stones and resets them in other pieces. THat's my guess.

emusha wrote:i think some were able to keep it?? Like Jillian? am I imagining this? but some have given it back...maybe they changed policies or something

Yes, Jillian got to keep hers. I think Ali? said she did as well.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 87b72b10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 86669110 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 12:05 am

Seabear wrote:Whitney posted her "stay classy" within minutes of Witneys 2nd "Farmer Joe" posting.  I have always felt something happened in the week before she left LA and they have been off the rails since then. IMO
Really?

I dont know. If snapchat indicates anything, Robert Graham and Witney have a lil something something going on.. They were just together three nights ago skate boarding. And they went to a Snoop Dog concert three weeks ago. (These are just the sightings that we know of, because they posted about it. There probably IS more.)

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 29, 2015 12:06 am

umngirl wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:OT: Does anyone know what Neil Lane does with all these returned engagement rings? He basically gets the ring back after some months post-FRC.

I'm guessing he takes the big stones and resets them in other pieces. THat's my guess.

emusha wrote:i think some were able to keep it?? Like Jillian? am I imagining this? but some have given it back...maybe they changed policies or something

Yes, Jillian got to keep hers. I think Ali? said she did as well.

Didn't someone say keeping the ring is based on how long you stay engaged? 
Julian was a year, I think, and Ali was more than that?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 29, 2015 12:07 am

chasingpavements wrote:
IrishGal wrote:OT :  Sorry becca fans, but I've always felt she was a game player. One of those women who loves to play hard to get in order to be chased. she clearly knew she would never make a commitment in such a short period of time, so why did she go on the show in the first place? Or perhaps she didn't really care for Chris in which case she should've eliminated herself earlier. Either way she took a spot away from someone who may have been more sincere. no no

Or maybe she liked him, but just wasn't in love with him and ready to promise to spend the rest of her life with him? Pretty realistic for someone you've been on -~4-5 dates with. And, if we're being honest, everything she proposed to Chris (long-distance relationship, take it one step at a time) was what he/Whitney ended up doing. Her original statement to have babies and move to IA ASAP just didn't happen and was totally unrealistic and lacking in practicality.

FTR, becca never said she would never move to the farm. She said "if I'm in love, I'll
Move anywhere". Would she have? Who knows, but it's unfair to say that she herself said she would never move.
I never said or implied she said she'd never move to the farm, did I? Forgive me if so.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 29, 2015 12:08 am

It used to be over 2 years, I thought.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 29, 2015 12:10 am

see2love wrote:
sfrank wrote:Saw that one coming a mile away! He was NEVER as into her as she was into him!
He wanted someone else, it was easy to see for anyone who was looking

Very true!
I am sure we saw him crying  after Becca!'s LCD and uttering somthing about "not what he wanted but the reality of the situation"
Time has told!
I just watched that clip a few days ago.  He was very smitten with Becca, but she just wasn't where he was.  He even said, "I would have your back and we would figure it out."  There was a connection between C&B from day one.  They even admitted it on ATFR.  He still had feelings for her to that day and I think Whit knew it or suspected it.  Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu