SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 22 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Gale1 Sun May 03, 2015 1:08 am

Really want this couple to make it, but am not holding out much hope on this anymore!! I agree that they have to have their own lives, work, etc. but they are sure going overboard with this. Am fully aware that they are not SM fans as everyone says, but is that entirely true as Chris does seem to post more about DWTS, Witney, family, friends, farming, etc than he does about his Whitney & she also seems to post more about other things than about Chris.

To me there signs that things are not all well here. Whitney going home the day before or the day of Chris dancing after her saying she would always be there & has been so far was not a good omen as she could of waited & gone home the very next day. Chris seeming to not know or care for that matter when she would be back again - a couple of weeks he said. Seems a strange way to carry on any relationship no feedback from either of them & they are so much in the public eye.

Do hope I am entirely wrong here!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by notarose Sun May 03, 2015 1:13 am

Coach Brian was in LA yesterday for 24 hours - left earlier today.  Apparently he was meeting up with Cody and Chris. 
On what day is DWTS filmed?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 03, 2015 1:41 am

DWTS is filmed live on Mondays, and now Tuesdays for the next 3 weeks.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 1f49c

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 8367-910 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 I_got_13 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 E5kqdm15 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 1:51 am

lexforlife wrote:Well, he thought Andi and Josh had a real chance of making to the altar :cutesmile!:

He said later that it was mostly because they lived close to each other, and long-distance dating is one of the biggest hurdles a couple faces after filming. He actually did make fun of himself on spreecast for getting that so wrong, as "even JP/Nikki made it longer than them". To his credit, the other couples that he thought had a higher than normal chance of making it were JP/Ashley and Molly/Jason. I do think that he's usually right on the money with his predictions, especially when he starts over-confidently and consistently saying "never gonna happen". He was a big Chris supporter during Andi's season, so for him to say things like "Chris likes the attention too much", that means he has to be hearing strong rumors of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 2:52 am

yeah, his predictions are what exactly? he has used the same verbage for each couple- there is no way in hell they will make it and if they do, he will buy them a gift. Of course, he is hearing strong rumors, dude is still in LA, dancing- why wouldn't Chris loving the attention be the most logical thing for pple to say about him at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 3:48 am

As if we didn't need any more proof that there is something odd going on with Chris and Witney Carson......I don't know who this person is but she seems to have some inside info and also posted some videos - the 2nd one down with Witney Carson waking Chris up is a beaut.....let me tell ya.

Look at this - - -    https://twitter.com/WitCCarson

Last edited by bachelorfan777 on Sun May 03, 2015 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun May 03, 2015 5:08 am

He doesn't look exactly thrilled...

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 5:54 am

IrishGal wrote:He doesn't look exactly thrilled...

Yeah, but...interesting huh? And oh - my bad - I don't think that person is an insider I think she gets it off someone's snapchat or instagram. Look at these photos of them.

https://instagram.com/witneycarsonballas/

Apparently the one with her hugging him was from yesterday's rehearsal. Then they left together and then there's another photo of him going with her and a crew to take a pic of him in a field that he posted on twitter and instagram.

https://instagram.com/explore/tags/witneycarson/

Again I ask....why do they go EVERYWHERE together?

I can see the writing on the wall here, I feel bad for Whitney Bischoff. If I were her I'd have left too.    sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun May 03, 2015 7:59 am

eversotrue wrote:
bachfangal wrote:If we think about Chris' obssession and focus on winning DWTS, and the way he was going on about it, concentrating on dance partner Witney with media blitz, and sacrificing time from Whitney, he just may have done it all wrong.

Doing a math on his fanbase, using the numbers of "likes" in IG, he gets about 20k average on his pics, Whitney gets 20k+ as well on her own, together, they make 40k++.  If he loses all of Whit's fanbase altogether because of the perception that he is being a douch to her,  he stands to lose 400,000 votes!! (20k x 20 votes/person via fb, landline, cell and online). We will never know how votes really go, but all in all he is mostly to blame for all this negative PR, true or not. He and Witney are really racking up those who are not fans out there which were not as blatant before.

Hopefully, he doesnt lose the mirrorball, a reputation (which is crucial to his business eventually) and a catch of a fiancee after all this is over.

Just saying.
Many of us already have gone over this, but you're new so I'll summarize... Chris is not getting votes/support from the DWTS audience. Everyone highly dislikes him. On every forum, on the afterbuzz show, even the pros find it laughable that he's still there over other people. Even more so now that Willow has left has he been getting a bunch of hate and #bringwillowback on his social media. The only people voting for that man over and over again are Bachelor fans. And by my observation that's the grandmas who think he's doing absolutely fantastic. And they're seriously thinking that... So yeah, that's how it's going.

Everyone highly dislikes Chris....what??? Everyone has the right to their opinion but this seems inaccurate to me JMO. I haven't heard any negative comments about him from the pros and many people reporting on the show and interviewing him have said lots of positive things to say especially how much he has improved. I am a Grandma and do think Chris is doing a great job, but so do my sons ages 21 and 33 and we all are part of the DWTS audience. Many people were surprised Willow was eliminated but she IMO is a better dancer than Chris, Robert and Noah. Chris wouldn't still be there if he wasn't getting the votes so he must be.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun May 03, 2015 8:31 am

bachelorfan777 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:He doesn't look exactly thrilled...

Yeah, but...interesting huh? And oh - my bad - I don't think that person is an insider I think she gets it off someone's snapchat or instagram. Look at these photos of them.

https://instagram.com/witneycarsonballas/

Apparently the one with her hugging him was from yesterday's rehearsal. Then they left together and then there's another photo of him going with her and a crew to take a pic of him in a field that he posted on twitter and instagram.

https://instagram.com/explore/tags/witneycarson/

Again I ask....why do they go EVERYWHERE together?

I can see the writing on the wall here, I feel bad for Whitney Bischoff. If I were her I'd have left too.    sad

I don't see anything strange about Witney's behaviour. I watched that rehearsal and Witney was just being Witney. I don't even remember what occurred before that hug, but they were rehearsing their rather intimate contemporary routine. As someone who's watched almost all their live rehearsals, I wouldn't say they have zero chemistry. They definitely do have some chemistry, but I don't see anything romantic between them, just friendship. Even if they were entertaining some romantic thoughts for whatever reason, I can't see either of them acting on it and not just because of Whitney. Not everyone's a slave to their hormones.

Chris keeps saying he's having the time of his life doing DWTS and I just fear it's making him forget about his new relationship to the extent that there won't be one left when it's over. I suspect Whitney is in a bit of mood, but I'm not sure if Chris is even aware of it. Gonna be a hundred times more lonely back in Arlington after being around people 24/7 having all kinds of fun for so long. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 03, 2015 10:25 am

This is the exact same stuff that was happening with Sean and Peta. There were people calling him out for their "chemistry" when it was perfectly clear there was none.

As for that video, Chris is clearly taking a nap at the studio because he is exhausted and doesn't look too thrilled to be woken up.

Whitney twitted yesterday that she missed Chris at the Derby and he keeps talking about Witney choreographing his and Whitney's first dance so I really don't see much of an issue at the moment. True test will be when they are back in Iowa.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 03, 2015 11:13 am

Posting pics on SM does not predict or show any significant insight on a couple's relationship. How anyone look at it is speculative.

There are actual celeb couples who chooses not to have pics of each other on Instagram, deliberately. No big deal.

It is absolutely cringeworthy some of the comments ppl post and I wonder WHY they do this; why people are so rude and angry to virtual strangers. Keyboard stalkers and bullies. An opinion is an opinion but there are boundaries that should not be crossed.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu