SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 45 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 12:45 pm

Rolly wrote:
sde1041 wrote:It's one thing to have a nice posed photo (-op ?).
It's another to watch a live (without preparation/filter) interaction. It's very telling IMO.
Once again, watching his behavior, I don't/can't believe this is a newly engaged man in love with his fiance.
I am not wondering if they will make it or not, I am questioning the authenticity of this couple...
If this is a genuine couple I wish them the best of luck. But I would hate to be duped by a fake couple.
JMO.

I just don't believe that Chris or Whit have any interest in being a "fake" couple but then I like them and think they are both honest people. Being fake would also be very hurtful to their families and I don't think they would do that to them.

I agree with you that it would be awkward and hurtful to their family, and that's the only reason why I am still not sure about it.
But, Chris got 2 TV shows from this, a "celebrity" status he seems to enjoy and a platform for his future.
As to Whitney, maybe they talked her into a bachelorette gig, who knows ? And publicity for her fertility clinic.
I don't think they had much to lose but at least a few things to get from this Bach experience.
I am just speculating because for me some things seemed so staged during and after the show.
My curious mind can't help wondering. This bachelor show is obviously les and less about romance and happy couples, but more and more about ratings, strategy, editing, faking...IMO

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Chrisbecca Thu May 21, 2015 1:05 pm

sde1041 wrote:It's one thing to have a nice posed photo (-op ?).
It's another to watch a live (without preparation/filter) interaction. It's very telling IMO.
Once again, watching his behavior, I don't/can't believe this is a newly engaged man in love with his fiance.
I am not wondering if they will make it or not, I am questioning the authenticity of this couple...
If this is a genuine couple I wish them the best of luck. But I would hate to be duped by a fake couple.
JMO.

I just listened to Kaitlyns interview with Ryan Secrest, where she admits she saw Chris naked in the Fantasy Suite...and she was naked too. She didnt elaborate on anything else in the Fantasy Suite, but one can only imagine. JMO....Whitney should run as far from Chris Soules as she possibly can! She deserves so much better than him.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu May 21, 2015 1:36 pm

I watched the video and thought both Whit & Chris looked a wee bit tired (it was going on 2:30am PCT so that's like 4:30am their home time zone CST) and more than a wee bit inebriated.  I think there was plenty of wine & Templeton flowing at the open bar DWTS after party.

Having said that, I thought it was funny that he hollered at her to come the other direction and then was walking in front of her all while trying to wait for her (he slowed up twice that they showed and looked back before he finally stopped and waited at the end)...all in that hurry up and wait sort of fashion.  It's EXACTLY the thing my husband does to me when I've had a bit too much to drink and am trying to pretend I haven't, especially when he's also in the same condition.  It was downright comical that Whit was what I must assume was pretending to be on her cell phone... when the reality of that is who would she be calling at 2:30/4:30am?  

Either way - they both looked great, they were together (which they've recently gotten slammed for not being together) they were both laughing with the paps, neither were driving (hello Chris and his past) and it looked like all was well to me in Chris/Whit land.  So to them I say (we need a CHEERS emoticon)!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu May 21, 2015 1:50 pm

:detective Long time visitor but new member.  I am curious if anyone else watched the middle of the video where Chris comes out of the party alone and on his cellphone.  He is clearly talking to Witney Carson.  He walks up to the car, goes to the street side then curbside.  Witney rolls down the window and puts her arm around Chris (neck) as he leans his head in the window.  They appear to be kissing.  The paps yell "go bachelor" or something along those lines.  He lingers for a bit then backs out of the window.  The car leaves and he heads back inside.  I am curious what all you pro analyzers think. question
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu May 21, 2015 2:08 pm

I saw the middle of the video...but I could barely see what was going on....it was very hard to see.

OK - went and watched that part again. When he was street side he was talking to the driver who was standing next to him. And likely to his mom as well since in the previous clip she was clearly sitting on that side (not to mention she stuck her arm out and her sleeve of her shirt shows). When he went to the curb side I do believe he was talking to Wit C....however I didn't see them kiss. They did hug, but I'm guessing he was saying goodbye since she was leaving to fly home to Utah this morning (per her Twitter). No way would they have kissed without the paps catching that on camera ...there were far too many of them around. Not to mention, with his parents in the car...I'm gonna say no. All of that on top of the fact that he went back inside where his fiancé, Whit B was waiting for him. I'm gonna go with NO KISS.

Last edited by leselihau on Thu May 21, 2015 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 21, 2015 2:15 pm

My opinion is that if Chris was kissing Little Wit that the paps would have caught it. That's money in the bank for them. Besides that, I don't think even Chris Soules is dumb enough to kiss another woman in front of all those cameras and people.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu May 21, 2015 3:11 pm

wine Here's the cheers leslihau

I had some time and a few brain cells to waste, so I looked at the clips again. While Chris, Whit & the Soules are trying to get into Beso, the camera guys ask two nasty questions. First, Chris' opinion on Ryan M.'s comment on r*ping another male contestant followed by asking if he taught his pigs to do anything special. Hmmm.  I can see where it might be difficult to remain pleasant when asked those questions on camera in front of your parents & fiancee'. 

Later, both Chris & Whit are guiding Wit into the front seat of the limo while the Soules are seating themselves in the back. Chris gives the driver instructions twice while the camera guys ask their Bridezilla questions. Chris later returns to the limo - with his parents in the backseat - saying goodbye to Wit. Yeah, no makeout session.

Finally, Chris & Whit get the full-court press from the rose vendor and the man asking for a handout as they try to leave. You can hear both people clearly & see Whit looking for cash along with Chris. (Rose vendors shame guys into buying overpriced roses for ladies outside clubs.) When they finally get away walking quickly, the panhandler follows asking for more money. You can hear him telling Whit, "if you give, he give". At some point you have to either ignore and keep walking or just give all your money and call it a night. Whit surely sees this frequently in Chicago, but may be more tenderhearted in her response than Chris. C'est la vie.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 21, 2015 3:30 pm

All the more reason for him to grab his lady by the hand and keep her close IMO. I don't know if he was tipsy or pissy or what. Strange.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu May 21, 2015 3:49 pm

There was a similar video when Sean was on DWTS - taken by paps outside of the venue where an after show party was held. Catherine was with him but there was a very strange interaction between them, which had a lot of people analyzing and saying there was something wrong between them because of how Sean basically ignored Catherine and walked ahead of her as if she wasn't there. Kind of similar to this video only this time it's Chris not Sean.

That isn't exactly the best neighborhood in LA and IMO for Chris to focus on getting all in his family in cars to get them safely out of there is a lot more appropriate than putting on an exhibit of PDA for the paparazzi.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu May 21, 2015 4:07 pm

Hahaha that is why after doing the bachelor don't do dwts at all because as what they said "dwts is not a normal thing to do " laugh out loud but kudos for him for embracing it and now is over and the new test is going to kick soon. I think I will give it to whit more on her effort because she did what a fiancé should do . Seriously ! If whit is cool about everything he is doing . And seems she is still happy and of course the love still there . We don't have to worry anything . I love her courage and being strong . That's all that matters .

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Eb97c9
Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 9zt107Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 XgicucChris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Oaw2uvChris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 2pqw5k8Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 30szzauChris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 4:23 pm

Whenever I see a photo of these two I feel hopeful for them, but as soon I see videos of them I can't see them as a couple. I don't mind no PDA but I don't like how Chris acts around Whitney. He makes sure to get his parents and Witney a safe ride, hugging Witney for a long time, but when it comes to Whitney he just leaves and walks away. I hope I'm wrong, but the signs are not good. I see Whitney trying to make it work and Chris not so much. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu May 21, 2015 4:29 pm

Can someone fill me in what is that people talking about whit deleted an ig pic she posted on her ig? What photo is that ? Thanks !

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Eb97c9
Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 9zt107Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 XgicucChris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Oaw2uvChris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 2pqw5k8Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 30szzauChris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu