SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 46 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 21, 2015 4:33 pm

lipsis wrote:Chris, Big Whit, Parental Soules, Little Wit and some roses at the DWTS finale party. Go to 4:05, 23:23 and 28:55

What the what?? Is he stoned? :shootme: Whitney....run as fast as you can! :Bendog
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by umngirl Thu May 21, 2015 4:38 pm

Lucas15 wrote:There was a similar video when Sean was on DWTS - taken by paps outside of the venue where an after show party was held. Catherine was with him but there was a very strange interaction between them, which had a lot of people analyzing and saying there was something wrong between them because of how Sean basically ignored Catherine and walked ahead of her as if she wasn't there. Kind of similar to this video only this time it's Chris not Sean.

That isn't exactly the best neighborhood in LA and IMO for Chris to focus on getting all in his family in cars to get them safely out of there is a lot more appropriate than putting on an exhibit of PDA for the paparazzi.

Maybe I need to re watch all the pap videos from two years ago because I don't remember that happening at all.

All Chris had to do was not walk away from her and stay close by. No one is asking for a makeout session.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 87b72b10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 86669110 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 21, 2015 4:45 pm

umngirl wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:There was a similar video when Sean was on DWTS - taken by paps outside of the venue where an after show party was held. Catherine was with him but there was a very strange interaction between them, which had a lot of people analyzing and saying there was something wrong between them because of how Sean basically ignored Catherine and walked ahead of her as if she wasn't there. Kind of similar to this video only this time it's Chris not Sean.

That isn't exactly the best neighborhood in LA and IMO for Chris to focus on getting all in his family in cars to get them safely out of there is a lot more appropriate than putting on an exhibit of PDA for the paparazzi.

Maybe I need to re watch all the pap videos from two years ago because I don't remember that happening at all.

All Chris had to do was not walk away from her and stay close by.  No one is asking for a makeout session.  

I agree  He was billed as Prince Farming, but he seems to have forgotten or gotten rid of his knight in shining armour suit, any form of manners, and the ability to act like a gentleman towards her.  Suspect
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 21, 2015 4:58 pm

Ah give the guy a break. He doesn't have to hold the cows hooves when he walks with them. He forgets when he's with a lady. giggling

In all seriousness, a gentleman does not walk away from a lady on the streets of Hollywood or anywhere at that time of night. It doesn't matter if that lady is his fiancée, girlfriend or his buddy. You stay by her side.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Chris and Whitney looked disconnected in that video.

Geez, he should have stayed by her side.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 21, 2015 5:10 pm

lipsis wrote:Ah give the guy a break. He doesn't have to hold the cows hooves when he walks with them. He forgets when he's with a lady. giggling

In all seriousness, a gentleman does not walk away from a lady on the streets of Hollywood or anywhere at that time of night. It doesn't matter if that lady is his fiancée, girlfriend or his buddy. You stay by her side.
Well, what's weird is that he knows he's supposed to do it because he does it for his parents and Witney, but not for Whitney. It's odd because he knows what to do normally, just not with her. Perhaps he views her as the dominant one in the relationship or something, so he doesn't feel that "protective" over her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 21, 2015 5:14 pm

^^^ well that's sad, if that's how he feels. Women should be protected by their men. Even the independent ones...especially those, actually. And you're right. He saw Little Wit and Parental Soules to safety so...

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 5:28 pm

FLChica wrote:wine Here's the cheers leslihau

Later, both Chris & Whit are guiding Wit into the front seat of the limo while the Soules are seating themselves in the back. Chris gives the driver instructions twice while the camera guys ask their Bridezilla questions. Chris later returns to the limo - with his parents in the backseat - saying goodbye to Wit. Yeah, no makeout session.

Like the police always say, ask a dozen different witnesses about a scene and you'll get a dozen different answers. So, this is what I saw after watching it back and forth a few times: Chris put Wit in the back seat of the limo, and I never saw his parents get in the vehicle. (maybe someone  can direct me to what minute that happens?)

After talking to someone at the street side passenger window, Chris went around to the curb side back passenger window and a female (presumably Witney since that's where he put her in) stuck her arm out and put it around his neck, drawing him down with his face almost completely into the window.

The darkness didn't allow us to see if a kiss or hug or whatever was exchanged, but as he remained in that position for awhile, the paps started jeering "woo, way to go bachelor."  

Also, at the end when some thought he turned to wait for Whitney, it looked to me as though he had decided to take a step back to go down the side street instead of the direction he was headed. just my opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu May 21, 2015 5:49 pm

Oops Lost track of the doors with that huge logo over the right corner of the screen. Yep, Wit in back passenger / curb side. Mama Soules beside her on street side, Papa Soules front passenger / curbside. Still don't see him kissing on Wit with his mom & dad inches away.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 21, 2015 5:52 pm

lipsis wrote:Ah give the guy a break. He doesn't have to hold the cows hooves when he walks with them. He forgets when he's with a lady. giggling

Yep, odd video clip of them for sure. And I think it is very strange that he did not stay by her side and then it got me thinking ...

1. The way that Whitney in the first clip jumped out of the car and moved away from cameras, she is clearly not interested in being on film. She had to be told to move into the scene with Chris, which she obliged. But it's not her preference. She is not someone who seeks out camera time unless it's on her own terms for work.

2. During the clip with the roses, they both had no choice but to be in the scene. Whitney looked at times to be hiding behind CHris and focused on her phone. She does not want to engage with the pap at all whereas Catherine, at times, would chat up the paparazzi and all her giggling on camera was criticized. With Whitney's voice being criticized, maybe she wants to avoid that.

3. During the final clip, it looked like Chris was trying to separate himself from Whitney and the paparazzi ... maybe hoping the paps would follow him and leave her out of the scene.

4. Clearly Chris and Whitney could care less about what the paparazzi and general public think about them. With all of the tabloids criticizing their relationship, this was the perfect opportunity for them to put on a show for the cameras. They did not do any such thing and instead did the very opposite.

5. Chris' "pinned" tweet on his twitter page is one where he is giving Whitney a "heart-ichoke." It's more of a goofy photo than a lovey dovey photo. And, do you notice a pattern here? They just don't seem to post lovey dovey photos of the two of them together as past couples have done. Doesn't mean that they are not in love.

Time will tell for sure but I just don't think they are an "act" but rather are the real deal. Whether they make it to the altar or not is anyone's guess BUT the answer, IMO, does not lie in that after party video taken in the wee hours.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 21, 2015 5:58 pm

FLChica wrote:Oops Lost track of the doors with that huge logo over the right corner of the screen. Yep, Wit in back passenger / curb side. Mama Soules beside her on street side, Papa Soules front passenger / curbside. Still don't see him kissing on Wit with his mom & dad inches away.

Yep! This is what I saw. And, I don't for 1 minute think that Chris and Witney were ever anything but dance partners. That's it! Witney and Chris lead two very, very different lives and no amount of chemistry (or lack thereof per the judges) on the dance floor would make me think that they had interest in each other off camera.

Shoot, it was Whitney holding Witney's hand in the first video clip as they moved towards the door before being hounded by paparazzi. The girl is 21 years old and her best friend, Lindsey, is only 20 years old. Their lives revolve around dance and performing. I am sure she thinks of Chris as an old farmer dude.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu May 21, 2015 8:28 pm

Apparently Whitney is back in Chicago:

Whitney Bischoff @whitbisch · 1h 1 hour ago
It's 75 in Chicago. And the Blackhawks are playing. Need I say more??

provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu