SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 16 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Gale1 Fri May 01, 2015 4:47 am

bachelorfan777 wrote:Long time lurker here, laugh out loud
I felt like most of you on here for a bit....then I saw this on you tube - and I changed my mind and felt like we don't know everything and are reading too much into what the rumor mills say.

Watch this. It may make some of you change your minds as well. Apparently this was only a few days ago.

Am sure this is not a recent video, as I had already heard about this a while back, so things could of changed since then.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Sprite Fri May 01, 2015 5:07 am

Gale1 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Gale1 wrote:Any one of you got any thoughts on this article in OK Mag?

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/whitney-bischoff-dumps-chris-soules-bachelor-cheating-lies-baby-wedding-hopes-dashed/

Consider the source.

Don't know the Mag to well this side of the world so cannot say. Only thing whenever you google either one of my fave couple now you just get bad news of a break up & that Whitney is permanently back at her work in Chicago. no no

This is one of the worst sites around. As for the rest, once one of the rags picks stuff up...like from here where people who were never on board with the couple keep expressing doubt because they don't tweet, etc...all of them just copy one another and the same story just gets regurgitated for a while until something else comes along. And they do follow this site....practically word for word.

Sometimes SM is a barometer of a couple and their relationship...see Andi and Josh last season...but, because these guys generally have never done much, I don't think it can really be relied on in this case. In the immortal words of TS...those who are not fans gonna hate, hate, hate. In the mean time, I'll wait for the official announcement right from the source.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 6:40 am

Sorry I don't know how to reply to multiple quotes yet.  laugh out loud

You are welcome, I just wanted to show that video cause it shows a positive vibe to their relationship instead of all the negative.

I think Whitney is really mature and really classy with the way she is handling everything right now. She isn't trying to hang all over Chris and acting 5 and trying to 'claim' what is hers, she is living her life and loving it. Its seriously a really great testament to who she is and how well she handles pressure.

If I were her I'd hate him posting pics of Witney every other 5 minutes and how they seem to flirt all the time...but that's just me.  laugh out loud 
Maybe after he gets kicked off DWTS he will come back down to reality and they will be okay for the long haul. But right now its gotta be tough.

I think Chris himself can stop all this negativity but he isn't. Maybe he isn't aware of it? I looked at Sean Lowe's instagram and he seemed to only post a small handful of pics of him and his partner when he was on DWTS and Chris takes it to a whole other level....maybe if that would stop? I don't know....just glad I'm not in Whitney Bischoff's shoes. I wouldn't trust him with that other Witney for a second.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 01, 2015 6:57 am

I know nothing about witney but apparently a lot of people think she's a rotten person who would mess around with someone else's fiancée...a woman whom she knows and has spent time with. What has that kid done to make the public opinions about her so low? Is she a known cheater?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 7:01 am

IrishGal wrote:I know nothing about witney but apparently a lot of people think she's a rotten person who would mess around with someone else's fiancée...a woman whom she knows and has spent time with. What has that kid done to make the public opinions about her so low? Is she a known cheater?

Where did you read that?

I personally think Witney Carson is bad news because of how she acts around him....have you watched the live feed of DWTS before and gotten to see their interactions backstage? She is always touching him. Always.
And also making him take his shirt off in rehearsals, etc. The very first rehearsal she was inching closer and closer. I think she liked him from the start but of course it could be just all show and nothing more than that.
None of us really know a thing. Just normal to speculate and think 'what would we do if that were us?'

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 01, 2015 7:16 am

Everything I read was right here in this thread.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 7:19 am

IrishGal wrote:Everything I read was right here in this thread.

Oh I see  laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri May 01, 2015 7:40 am

Sprite wrote:
Gale1 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Consider the source.

Don't know the Mag to well this side of the world so cannot say. Only thing whenever you google either one of my fave couple now you just get bad news of a break up & that Whitney is permanently back at her work in Chicago. no no

This is one of the worst sites around. As for the rest, once one of the rags picks stuff up...like from here where people who were never on board with the couple keep expressing doubt because they don't tweet, etc...all of them just copy one another and the same story just gets regurgitated for a while until something else comes along. And they do follow this site....practically word for word.

Sometimes SM is a barometer of a couple and their relationship...see Andi and Josh last season...but, because these guys generally have never done much, I don't think it can really be relied on in this case. In the immortal words of TS...those who are not fans gonna hate, hate, hate. In the mean time, I'll wait for the official announcement right from the source.

I for one do not "hate" Whitney or Chris. In fact, I actually like Whit but think she can do much better than Chris. JMHO This is not a fan thread and I am glad there is a place here for everyone to express positive along with the negative opinions. :yes: The same thing happened last season and seasons before. All opinions are welcome and keep the board interesting. IMO

I still think there is something way off with Chris and Whit and things seemed strained and always have since the ATFR. Whit especially seems different. Maybe she is seeing things differently who knows for sure. I also think SM is a great way to see what is up with the couple. JMO of course. Smiley Time will tell but I doubt Whit will make it permanently on the farm.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 01, 2015 8:36 am

IrishGal wrote:I know nothing about witney but apparently a lot of people think she's a rotten person who would mess around with someone else's fiancée...a woman whom she knows and has spent time with. What has that kid done to make the public opinions about her so low? Is she a known cheater?

I haven't seen anyone here suggest that there's something going on between Chris and Witney, but maybe I missed it. I for one definitely don't think Witney would mess around with an engaged man, or that she even has any interest in the farmer beyond friendship.

It's the lack of any time and attention for Whit that made her go back to Chicago, IMO. Nothing to do with Witney.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 01, 2015 9:23 am

I don't see any change or red flags. The people who doubted them still do and vice versa. I'm sure Whitney already had this trip planned. She always said she would still go to Chicago for work at times and who knew Chris would still be there? For some reason the Bachelors who go on the show have rumors about them & their DWTS partner. The same thing happened with Sean and I don't see anything this time either. You can't be a dance partner on this show without being comfortable touching & being close to each other. I see zero romantic interest on either side nor would I expect there to be.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 9:38 am

albean99 wrote:I don't think it's a big deal. I always thought Whitney would be back and forth more often. I'm sure she had already planned to go to the Derby and pick up her dog.

I agre... Sean and Cat said how hard it was for C to be stuck in LA during DWTS, and that it almost broke them up. Maybe C&W's way is better?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 01, 2015 10:15 am

bachelorfan777 wrote:Sorry I don't know how to reply to multiple quotes yet.  laugh out loud

....snipped

OT

Quote Multi Quote

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu