SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:17 pm

Idlemess wrote:Has Poppy been on a date every episode?

No she got the first date, went on a couple of group dates (two I think but not sure) in between, then got her second date (first one to do so) then last week she was not on any date.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:25 pm

Thanks! I'm able to watch a few episodes on TVonline thru dailymotion. The show seems less intense than the U.S. version.

Btw, in E1 when the voice over said "introvert" did the camera pan to Alysha?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:35 pm

Idlemess wrote:Thanks! I'm able to watch a few episodes on TVonline thru dailymotion. The show seems less intense than the U.S. version.

I don't remember that part, sorry. I would have to re-watch Episode 1.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:53 pm

mercieme wrote:I won't categorically say that Poppy is dismissed. Based on edits only there is little story line that we have been shown between Poppy & Art but she also fits the description of his ideal girl so I personally won't be shocked if she is F1. When you factor SM into it, she is high on the rumor mill as potential F1. The girl he has described in interviews fits more with Dani, Matilda or Poppy based on the personalities we were shown.

The one person that will surprise me if she is F1 is Alysha just because the Art we have been shown around her is just not the fun & dorky person he has said he is. But if Art chooses Alysha, then again it won't be shocking because the edits show him chasing her also. I will just wonder if they truly fit & wish them the best giggling

Chrystal said (on her TV3) interview that the one criticism she has of Art was he wanted to be nice to everyone instead of just cutting girls & man up to tell them why they were not ideal for him. HEA I think you made this point as well before & I agree. The best I have seen Art articulate this was when he told Matilda he knows what he wants & he just wanted to figure out if any of the girls fit what he wanted. He could have done this way sooner IMO but probably producers influenced him keeping some girls around when they should have been cut earlier.

What strikes me is that the producers have chosen to show us the question if she would see them together after. I do not deny he may have ask the same questions to all the girls but what I am thinking is why the producers decided to show/keep this question for poppy. He also did pursue her when she did her diva at the zoo because she said she wanted to quit and I recall 2 times asking her if she was all right. I had the feeling he made sure that she wanted to stay. In a way he chased her too. Then the way he looks at her like a lost puppy at RC. We also poppy many times on ITM and heard many sarcastic comments from her.

I am not a pro poppy but I am trying to see if she has chances to be F1. As you say, she has. I do not like the girl. I do not like her femme fatale ton she uses with him. Plus the kiss was weird. I felt no passion whatsoever in it.

The 2 girls I saw him acting differently was alysha and poppy. Funny, the 2 girls I like the less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:54 pm

Idlemess wrote:Thanks! I'm able to watch a few episodes on TVonline thru dailymotion. The show seems less intense than the U.S. version.

we have a thread here where you can watch all the episodes without going anywhere Smiley
so what do you think of this show? Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:19 pm

When it comes down to it, I think it is all just a guessing game as we all see different things in the nuances of every date with Art.

But ultimately, the producers are selling a story.

They are weaving and crafting plot lines and then highlighting and dismissing footage to shape the story. They are the narrators and are manipulating the story so we, the viewers, see what they want us to see.

They want Poppy is be the quirky fun easy going girl who can can laugh at her mishaps. They didn't have to show that she farted and had a nip slip. But I'm sure they knew that the NZ public would love her and laugh with her.

They want Matilda to look like "Suzy homemaker" and the "girl next door." They showed us an intro of her baking and comments from contestants saying she'd make a good wife or grandma. Again, I'm sure they knew that the Matilda they are portraying would be well liked and girls (young and old) could relate to her.

They want Dani to be seen as young and fun and flirty. She most probably has had serious conversations with Art but they not showing them to the audience.

And they want to show Alysha as insecure and maybe slightly sensitive and fragile. They are showing a side of Art with her that we don't see with the other girls.

They are presenting us these stories for a reason. The question I ask, is why? Why are they presenting Poppy and Matilda, in what I consider (you may disagree), a more favourable light?

The goal for the producers is for the show to be a great success. They want the audience to be invested in their favourite contestant and be rooting for them every episode. Are they guiding us to the F2?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:35 pm

That would be a pleasure and can you please provide the link for that thread.

I've reached up to E5 and I'm not sure yet about who Art likes best at this point. He seems like a gentleman, polite and considerate (for a 26y/o he's sure not acting like a horn dog) mature and business like.

Of course Crystal stands out but her intent is to add drama and to be notice. If the other Danielle had hung around... More drama. The girls all seem to have a bit of spark but are keeping it classy around Art. Dani is v young and seems out to have a good time, go w the flow and be adventurous. Poppy is cute and funny (can be emotional) Matilta is pretty and calm (composed ?)
Alysha is an enigma so far, seems there's more to her than shone. I do remember him in E1 telling her she has beautiful eyes. Is she really shy or just coy.
Art is fine (his body is a work of art)

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:44 pm

Idlemess wrote:That would be a pleasure and can you please provide the link for that thread.

I've reached up to E5 and I'm not sure yet about who Art likes best at this point. He seems like a gentleman, polite and considerate (for a 26y/o he's sure not acting like a horn dog) mature and business like.

Of course Crystal stands out but her intent is to add drama and to be notice. If the other Danielle had hung around... More drama. The girls all seem to have a bit of spark but are keeping it classy around Art.  Dani is v young and seems out to have a good time, go w the flow and be adventurous. Poppy is cute and funny (can be emotional) Matilta is pretty and calm (composed ?)
Alysha is an enigma so far, seems there's more to her than shone. I do remember him in E1 telling her she has beautiful eyes. Is she really shy or just coy.
Art is fine (his body is a work of art)

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2880-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-links-spoilers-no-discussion

enjoy Smiley

He got rid of all the over 30+ or should I say the more mature of the show.
this goes with what he is looking: girlfriend.
i think men are men and they love to hunt.
therefore for me the 2 person who did not jump on him were alysha and poppy.

and yes.. i do not care if i look a cougar but arthur is definitely yummy cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:47 am

Katiebelle wrote:When it comes down to it, I think it is all just a guessing game as we all see different things in the nuances of every date with Art.

But ultimately, the producers are selling a story.

They are weaving and crafting plot lines and then highlighting and dismissing footage to shape the story. They are the narrators and are manipulating the story so we, the viewers, see what they want us to see.

They want Poppy is be the quirky fun easy going girl who can can laugh at her mishaps. They didn't have to show that she farted and had a nip slip. But I'm sure they knew that the NZ public would love her and laugh with her.

They want Matilda to look like "Suzy homemaker" and the "girl next door."  They showed us an intro of her baking and comments from contestants saying she'd make a good wife or grandma. Again, I'm sure they knew that the Matilda they are portraying would be well liked and girls (young and old) could relate to her.

They want Dani to be seen as young and fun and flirty. She most probably has had serious conversations with Art but they not showing them to the audience.

And they want to show Alysha as insecure and maybe slightly sensitive and fragile. They are showing a side of Art with her that we don't see with the other girls.

They are presenting us these stories for a reason. The question I ask, is why? Why are they presenting Poppy and Matilda, in what I consider (you may disagree), a more favourable light?

The goal for the producers is for the show to be a great success. They want the audience to be invested in their favourite contestant and be rooting for them every episode. Are they guiding us to the F2?
Good Post I agree This is about finding a girlfriend and possible life partner/wife - this is what he talked to Matilda about on the bridge in Ep 3 when they had the little picnic on the bridge -- finding someone to share one's life with, a little "partner in crime" Art said and then marry and have a family with  and take the kids to the lake house.  :yes:

Art stated when the show started he was confident that someone on the show may be the one. Then this past week he said that he can actually see himself marrying this person now. That means his feeling have deepened since filming ended. He had no reason to say yes to marrying the girl he chose if he didn't feel that way genuinely. 

I am actually thinking this is going to end well based on Art's actions and words - from the horses mouth so to speak. Everything else is rumors and if one person said he broke up with his F1 then that will just be spread like wildfire which seems to be the case but doesn't seem true based on a complete lack of evidence. There are quite a few posts of Art on SM by people and none of them find him doing anything questionable at all. 

That he said he has cooked for his F1 and had secret visits is a good thing. I am actually thinking this ending may surprise me in a good way. Art sounds like he is actually in a bit of awe that he found someone real on this show from his interview this week. 

His connection and chemistry with Matilda to me is just so obvious. My hubby was also very nervous acting and it is a sign of a guy really truly fancying a girl. Art can find all the girls attractive but to me, he is chasing Matilda on a deeper level. Doesn't matter to me what is left on the cutting floor with the edit. It is a waste of time, imo to try to analyze that or sleuth what is NOT shown or pretend one knows what has not been shown on the screen. IF it isn't shown, then it doesn't serve the story of F1. 

What is shown is that Matilda has been a frontrunner since the first episode. Even Poppy said on Ep 8 that Matilda is ahead in the game. Dani said that Matilda is the standout, beautiful inside and out. Natalie said that Art and Matilda have an amazing connection. Danielle said that Matilda has this in the bag from day one. It goes on and on, but the girls themselves really like Matilda and all of them have wonderful things to say about her. Even Chrystal was shown saying she was in love with Matilda.

After their first kiss and Matilda getting the first and ONLY rose before the HTD rose ceremony, that means that Art was absolutely sure of one girl he wanted to go to HTD with and that one girl was Matilda. 

He never gave any of the other girls a rose before the RC. Matilda was safe and didn't have to get put through waiting for one. Art said after she broke her arm that he felt "protective of Matilda". It makes sense then that he would want her to know she is a frontrunner for him and also makes sense then why she got the last single date and such a great date - their date had 4 parts to it. Posted s/caps in Matilda's thread here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2871p132-bachelor-new-zealand-matilda#788991.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:03 pm

soooo it is very interesting that Crystal, known as being very honest and quite open about what happened during the show even plainly said that she left without feelings... said that she is #TeamDani and she believes that Dani is F1

of course anti-Dani will find a million of excuses to say that it is smoke... but at the end of the day, crystal was F4, saw many interactions between the girls and arthur and she decided to take team for Dani, not even tried to mention any other girl. And I am pretty sure she was not paid by the producers to play coy. Considering that she knows how she was portrayed, would she take the chance to look like a fool on top of it?

Did she see the same love crush story as me and hundred of NZ girls too? (Dani has the same # of fan base as matilda BTW).

Who would be very okay and still remain friend with the girls even tho her BF pashed a couple of girls? Dani.

Does it mean they are together today? I do not know. Does it mean that the producers tried to hide the real girl with the edits on the last 1:1? maybe

so maybe this 2:1 was really a way for arthur to find out who he would like the best?

So my heart is dizzy between Alysha and Dani... yep.  scratch  rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:01 am

It looks like the episode tonight will be the 2 HTDs for Alysha and Poppy. This makes sense since they had the first 2nd dates. This means that Matilda and Dani will have HTDs probably tomorrow. Unless they mix it all up in both episodes, but it doesn't seem like that is going to happen. Not sure how they are doing a RC either, if it will air tomorrow or how exactly it will work.

The Bachelor New Zealand
It's time for Art to meet the parents this week and we would love to hear your stories of when you met your partner's parents for the first time. https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/photos/np.1430118038439299.100001877272899/1588307811409216/?type=1¬if_t=notify_me
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 62 11156153_1588307811409216_2947285401528436796_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:07 am

HEA wrote:

He got rid of all the over 30+ or should I say the more mature of the show.
this goes with what he is looking: girlfriend.

I have to disagree with the logic there (I am not saying he is looking for a wife, but I dont agree with the reason here): he is 26 years old. Most guys that age would not actively look for a 30 something as they significant other, be that a wife or a GF. Plus he did keep Danielle quite long considering how often she brought up the age difference issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless