SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Karina Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:53 am

Yes, point taken though it seems rather innocuous that people working in the Media Industry ridicule innocent family members and contestants,this appears to be their usual way of conducting themselves. Probably to boost their own radio ratings. Anyway Matilda handled the situation beautifully.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:13 am

I have just finished watching Ep 13 with Dani and Matilda's HTDs. Don't know why but I thought Poppy and Alysha's were yesterday based on the FB post of them prior to that episode and so planned to just catch up tonight! Makes sense now why they are not. Aah. Oh well.

Based on what has already been sleuthed, IMO, the HTDs only add to the large stackpile that Matilda = F1.

That was as perfect a HTD as you can get.

There's been no drama or conflict between Art and Matilda and now none whatsoever between Art and her dad/friend.

At this point it is so obvious to me, once again based on what Art says (remember he has already told Matilda that "there goes this whole experience for me" if she had chosen to leave after getting hurt).

What Art says on HTD:
Art to Matilda's dad: I really, really like Matilda
Dad to Art: So let's consider it done then?
Art to dad: Shall we shake on it? (s/cap on when Art says: "Shall we shake on it?" haha)

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 70 I_real11
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 70 Shall_10
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 70 Shall_11
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 70 Blushi10

Then Art ducks his head and laughs and then picks at his fingers and says "I wish it was that simple". (IMO, this may actually be one of those times where the lead knew very early on who he wanted. Matilda got the FIR and if she gets the last rose too? That shows, to me, that Art knows who he is as a person from the moment he met her out the limo. If she is F1, then Art's instinct was beyond what nearly 20+ other guys as leads on bachelor franchises have not been able to do: pick the girl he wants right from the start.)

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 70 Shall_12
This moment actually reminded me of when Art was in the ambulance with Matilda and she says she is cursed with horses and that horses aren't her thing and Art says no they aren't, let's never do horses again. He was already talking in the "we" sense even then.

Art to Matilda's friend: Hopefully I'll see you soon.

S/cap of them when Matilda's dad says he thinks they are right for each other. These two are just in sync.

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 70 Ersssa10

Adding in this... for a couple that have just shared their first kiss, this is so intimate and Art kisses Matilda goodbye, he kisses her neck, then he squeezes her and does this "mmmmm" sound and that hug went on forever!

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 70 Happy_10
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 70 Yes10
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 70 Kiss_o10
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 70 Goodby10

Matilda took Art to see where she went to school as a child and where she broke her other arm!  giggling Poor thing! They played hopscotch too, it was so normal and real - everything about them seems normal and real. Some call this beige, but I think they are just on the same level.

mercieme wrote:HEA I get what u are saying that it could be Alysha. Based on AAL's sleuthing, I think Poppy made it to Fiji where we think the FS & finale took place.
Either way, Poppy or Alysha are going home and they are both getting less airtime for their HTDs than Dani and Matilda since the RC will be included in the episode. If Poppy posted her Fiji shot from when they were filming FD/MTP/FRC (I believe based on an interview Mercieme posted that Art did that that is where it all will take place http://www.nzherald.co.nz/wairarapa-times-age/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503414&objectid=11439594) then Alysha leaves. It could be why she is posting up a storm. However, we do have ITMs of Alysha where she is quite burnt on her chest, so she could go and Poppy leave and thus he takes Poppy outside.

mercieme wrote:ElonM I saw that exchange too...I think HEA posted that Twitter was not nice to Matilda's friend Georgie & Dom Harvey could have very well said some not so nice things as well is my guess. I saw that Dani defended her step mum also in response to Dom Harvey.

Just reminds of what Art said about folks loving to hate for the sake of hating in NZ. Good on Matilda for calling Dom Harvey & Mike Puru out.
Seems like they were being harsh about Dani's family/Amanda the stepmother and Matilda standing up for her. Great girl! She stood up for Dani and Carrisa before on SM and calling the media out on their meanness. For someone that works in media herself, she certainly doesn't subscribe to meanness and while she can poke fun of herself she doesn't condone jokes that can hurt. Strong woman with great values. Good for her! IA that the NZ public is pretty much as Art said... hating to hate. The public will probably keel over if Art and his F1 are still together. That will be the real shock. I for one will find it quite funny too. The rumors make little sense. Based on filming, SM activity, etc, Art hasn't had any time to develop any relationship with anyone else other than his F1 and he has stated he has secret meetups with her and last week said he could see himself marrying F1. I will be surprised if there is any truth to the rumors. If Art is as genuine as everyone says, including Matilda's dad, then they are likely still together, imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:23 am

hearthumbsup heartglasses for you :sweetheart: Jumping hearts heartandarrow

Yaaaaah! Love those screen caps AAL!

Matilda is definitely not in the friendzone. I think that kiss was the most passionate of the season so far.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:24 am

AAL Art did an interview (I posted in the media thread) over the weekend at his dad's place that's where they had the surprise birthday for his friend. Based on that interview he is still with his F1 IMO.  

Regarding Alysha I think HEA is right she might be leaving tonight & like u said she has been posting up a storm today on IG, kinda interesting.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:30 am

IA, Katiebelle!  hearthumbsup Definitely a big progression on their relationship. Their journey from friends to falling in love (what I see with them) is actually quite incredible because of how  real and natural the progression is. They seem light years ahead of how Art is with the other girls. I couldn't help noticing that Art and Matilda are just so natural around each other now like they've been a couple for donkey's years.

Mercieme: thanks for posting that interview!  bestbud! I too think he is with his F1 and coupling that interview with his radio interview saying he could marry? I will be shocked if they are not still together. They probably find the rumors hilarious. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:35 am

AAL could u please put the Art & Matilda HTD screen caps in Matilda's thread also when u have a chance? Thanks in advance.

I am not watching live tonite but I will be checking first thing in the morning whether or not Alysha leaves tonite giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:38 am

mercieme wrote:AAL could u please put the Art & Matilda HTD screen caps in Matilda's thread also when u have a chance? Thanks in advance.

I am not watching live tonite but I will be checking first thing in the morning whether or not Alysha leaves tonite giggling

I think most of us watching live will have our fingers crossed giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:42 am

Thanks for the screencaps AAL

I love this moment
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 70 Goodby10

He didn't want to let her go beatingheart

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:54 am

Thanks to Alysha posting up a storm today on IG, we now have behind the scenes interview of the Women's Day NZ photoshoot.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UH2VhceYeds

ETA - ElonM already posted in media thread, thanks

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:46 am

mercieme wrote:AAL could u please put the Art & Matilda HTD screen caps in Matilda's thread also when u have a chance? Thanks in advance.

Will do! bestbud! Trying to get them all done now giggling They have had a really great journey together up until HTD. I think it will continue post-show. Obviously time tells all, but I saw it from the start... these two just have something magnetic with each other.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:25 am

Yippee! Only 10 minutes to go. My prediction is that Alysha will go.

Just had a look on the tv3 website and it says this about next Tuesday:

The Bachelor NZ
19:30New Episode. Only three bachelorettes remain, Arthur pulls out all the stops in three overnight dates. Plus, one bachelorette makes a decision that could affect her chances with the Bachelor. S1 Ep15

I wonder what the decision is and who the bachelorette is?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:34 am

mercieme wrote:HEA I get what u are saying that it could be Alysha. Based on AAL's sleuthing, I think Poppy made it to Fiji where we think the FS & finale took place.
Is the only one that we don't know/think made it to Fiji is Dani?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless