SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:39 am

sophienette wrote:
HEA wrote:

He got rid of all the over 30+ or should I say the more mature of the show.
this goes with what he is looking: girlfriend.

I have to disagree with the logic there (I am not saying he is looking for a wife, but I dont agree with the reason here): he is 26 years old. Most guys that age would not actively look for a 30 something as they significant other, be that a wife or a GF. Plus he did keep Danielle quite long considering how often she brought up the age difference issue.
IA with you Sophie. Art finding a girlfriend is a realistic thing and Danielle being there at 35 years of age is a testament to that. Furthermore, he never sent her home, Danielle chose to go home.

Just to add to this topic: this past week, Art did a radio interview April 23 and said that he can see himself marrying the girl he chose and it is weird but he can. When the show first aired, March 17 (so ~5 weeks prior) he was in an interview and he said he was very confident that he had found someone who may be "the one" and that time would show him. Based on these two interviews, it seems like Art has had a progression rather than regression of feelings towards his F1. There was no reason for him to say anything about marriage since it is expected that he will only be finding a girlfriend. He's stated this explicitly and repeatedly.

However, imo, just because he wants a girlfriend doesn't mean he takes it any less seriously. He has only had one girlfriend and has stated he believes in monogamy and has very traditional views and that he wants to find someone who shares those same values. Upcoming HTDs seem to indicate that for Kiwis this is the norm. Guys are not supposed to be in lots of relationships or just date around. Very traditional viewpoint on it all and his family and his own words he has said coincide with this.

Art seems very sure of what he wants: have a girlfriend to be in a committed relationship with for a few years, marry, and then have children in his early 30s because he has repeatedly said he wants to be a young dad.

He is going to be 27 next month. He talked about his 5 year plan with Matilda on their first date (finding a partner in crime, then marriage, babies, taking the kids to the lake house, etc). And then in most recent episode (Ep 12) he talked about this again to Matilda during CP that in a few weeks he will have a girlfriend and the possibility of being in love with that girl is real. To me, that was a full-circle moment from their first date where he articulated what he was looking for to their post-2nd date where he reaffirmed once again to her that this is what he wants. His post-show interviews seem to again reaffirm that he is on that 5 year plan and it wouldn't surprise me if that is the case. If not, this is the bachelor so it really won't be a shock if nothing works out. The shock is when it does and that is always something to cheer for, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:22 am

just a reminder here...

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 63 Sxiw6f

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:31 am

Again, never said that he only talked to Matilda about this... And Dani is certainly not the only other one... in fact, he has stated his plan and asked that question even to Danielle on their date. What I am referring to is a continuation of this discussion has only so far occurred with Matilda. Dani never got a 2nd single date to continue that discussion and the only other two girls who did get single dates he never even had that discussion with that was seen.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:42 am

He is going to be 27 next month. He talked about his 5 year plan with Matilda on their first date (finding a partner in crime, then marriage, babies, taking the kids to the lake house, etc). And then in most recent episode (Ep 12) he talked about this again to Matilda during CP that in a few weeks he will have a girlfriend and the possibility of being in love with that girl is real. To me, that was a full-circle moment from their first date where he articulated what he was looking for to their post-2nd date where he reaffirmed once again to her that this is what he wants. His post-show interviews seem to again reaffirm that he is on that 5 year plan and it wouldn't surprise me if that is the case. If not, this is the bachelor so it really won't be a shock if nothing works out. The shock is when it does and that is always something to cheer for, imo.

I think the purpose of HEA's post, in response to the quote, is to indicate Matilda isn't the only one that has been spoken to or speaks about the 5 yr plan that Art seems to mention to others. CMIIW

I would have thought Matilda is the only one that Art has spoken to about the 5 yr plan if I didn't see Dani's S/cap.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:10 pm

I think he asked the same questions to all the girls but the producers select the segments they want so this can fit their script. There are not 100 different questions to ask: do you want kids now, do you want to marry now, do you want to date first, where do you see yourself in the next 5 years. Those are the normal identical questions you ask when you date someone and want to know who they are, what they want if they fit what you want. Plus the fact that the lead is never alone and has people around him to help him prepare the dates... how many questions are truly genuine or prepared? The fact that we see segment of this or that with one and this or that with the other one does not mean he did not ask the same questions. So many factors to take into consideration including a boring conversation that will not interest the producers who are there to CREATE a show based on a SCRIPT.

Each girl was cast for a specific role and when they are ready to put that into the air, they use it to make us believe this or that. I have no doubt that all 4 are nice girls with strong family and career values. At this stage, it is all about who Arthur fell the strongest for. It is always dangerous IMHO to take what we see as done deal because we do not hear the hours of conversation they had. I have no doubt if he had the choice, he would have say: I want to date all of them after the show and see. Because lets face it, they never spend enough time to know each other and this is why it is so often a failure.

Like I have a question... how many times did arthur and matilda had to redo the last segment? One second I see the hilarious cat paws and tummy on the air, next he is awake. At the rose ceremony when arthur explains to matilda that he can very well fall in love with the F1 and next a very bad edit of matilda kinda say mmm with eyes on the table (which was totally part of another segment and badly added there to make us think). The RC with dani and arthur looking at each other eyes, him asking to kiss her and finally kissing. Nobody will think that they are mute and kiss only but the edits shows us this because they insist on the physical attraction. Alysha and arthur, him kissing her head. For me it is a sweet gesture of a guy who care but we saw only insecurities from alysha because that is the way the producers want us to see her. Poppy is poorly portray in a sense that she complains a lot, is very sarcastic etc

all the segment we see are partial bits. We do not know the behind the scenes. We see the script they want us to see and we should always keep the word edits in mind before making a definite statement who is F1.

One thing is certain. I cannot wait now to know who is F1 dammit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:33 am

during the chat with crystal, arthur said something quite interesting:

I am nervous. I am really nervous actually. I know what I want but I am not completely sure who has what I want

So he knows already who is F1 at this point which is normal. I do not believe in a "all of a sudden choice"

Last edited by HEA on Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:14 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:48 am

I had a close look at each ITM and noticed :

dani had the same RC hair/makeup all along except the last part. Interesting part is that she dyed her hair and she looks very tanned

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 63 Kegfmf  Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 63 20siu1k

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:05 am

HEA wrote:during the chat with crystal, arthur said something quite interesting:

I am nervous. I am really nervous actually. I know what I want but I am not completely sure who has what I want

So he knows already who is F1 at this point which is normal. I do not believe in a "all of a sudden choice"

Isn't it interesting. I understand that quote in a completely different way. I feel like he was saying that he knows that he wants, i.e. a girlfriend that will lead to marriage and a family in about five years but he's not completely sure which of the girls will be the best match for this future that he is after and he is nervous about making the decision.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:17 am

maybe. they spend so little time with each other anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:23 am

10 minutes to go! Anyone else watching live?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:26 am

waiting to read you all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:27 am

Katiebelle wrote:10 minutes to go! Anyone else watching live?

Yep! I'm excited :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless