SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:37 am

Poppy talking about how chemicals will induce love on their SD
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:44 am

This is just awkward to me between them...I don't see it. Art moves his head away from Poppy. It is like, if he does ever get to kiss her it will be because he feels he has to (pressure from himself)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:49 am

Ahhhh Poppys date has been so cute. She was so brave to do the skydiving- love how she looked all zen right before the jump.
The next part of their date picking fruit was adorable with Poppy swinging the basket about and the two of them bonding over similar childhoods & an appreciation of nature.
Art's expressions and gestures seem much more romantic than usual for them two. Could Poppy be out of the friends zone?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:50 am

And she gets the kiss and a rose! Totally out of the friends zone!!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:55 am

Not sure if out of the friends zone. I don't know. It was awkward to me. Definitely not the same kind of kiss he has had with Dani.

The way they act with each other is like they are forcing it. That's what I see.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:55 am

So there are two single dates on this ep. Danielle has a single date as well after Poppy.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:57 am

Art acts like he is friends with most of these women, imo and because he is on a love show he has to do more to be interested.

I wonder if Poppy was always going to get the first 2nd date?

It will be interesting if Matilda gets a second date and if it is romantic.

Poppy got two adventure dates
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:58 am

There's nothing here. He calls Danielle interesting. A cool chick. On the beach with a fire pit. Trying to induce the romance.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:03 am

I like how Danielle is much more forthright. Says there's no spark with Art. I hope she leaves for her own sake. This guy is keeping everyone because he doesn't want to hurt anyone.

Interesting that Art says he has never experienced love at first sight.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:05 am

That Art doesn't differentiate between giving roses to girls who can tell he is not into them from the girls who he may be into speaks volumes to me.

He is just treating everyone nicely. Someone needs to put some pressure on him that this is about finding a girlfriend not trying to win friends and lose enemies.

I hope he figures out how to move it along for himself. THe girls are going to get upset if he treats them all the same. I would.

I guess it won't be surprising if he is just friends with all the girls post-show since he was friends with a little benefit (small pecking kisses) while he was on the show.

Maybe he is back with his ex?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:06 am

I really appreciate Art for giving Danielle a first date. I think he knew there wasn't a future there due to their ages and him wanting to have kids in about 5-6 years, yet he still gave her a date out of respect and kindness. They had a good time as friends.
He even gave her a rose because they had such a nice time. I think he likes that she is zero drama hehe.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:11 am

Wow! Art is totally into Matilda. That was sooo cute!!!

And now Danielle letting it be known that they are in the friendzone. Love Danielle.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless