SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:07 pm

Kapiti wrote:So are we thinking just 1 rose ceremony next week after he's met all the families? I can't imagine him deciding to let a girl go home until he's met everybody's folks. So that would mean 3 get FD. Fiji? Perhaps Matilda, Alysha & Poppy go (would fit with Poppy's Fiji cover photo that AAL found). So Dani would go home next week? This would make more sense to me as to why Dani went to Fiji AFTER the show finished- if she missed out on going on the show yet it was her dream holiday why wouldn't she treat herself post show...
All just speculation, but I'm keen to hear what all of you think!

considering that arthur would end up with his F1 in Fidji, it would be the very last place to select holidays after show. For what purpose? Suspect To remind herself bad memories? really? no no
I think it is very near NZ and probably the place most NZ goes for getaway.

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 56 35m13ic

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:17 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:What seals it for me, that Matilda is F1, is that Art says to her while they are paddling.. that he had this thought of dread "What if Matilda wants to leave?" "There goes this whole experience for me".

He basically just told her that he is in it for her. l o v e :sprinklehearts :swinginglove

AAL did you notice when he kissed her for the first time, you could actually see all the tension in his body release (Get your minds out of the gutter people!!! giggling  ), he let out a huge sigh/exhale, like "YES, thank goodness this feels as good as I was hoping it would" :sweetheart:
His legs weren't crossed for nothing let's just say that! (gutter moment, oops!).

I posted just now in Matilda's thread but I honestly feel like he was waiting for her to catch up to HIS feelings. I am quite hopeful given Art's interview yesterday where he refers to himself as a dork (something he said with Matilda) and that he thinks it is crazy and weird but he can actually see himself marrying his F1.

And that sigh of relief was the same one he had when he met her out of the limo. He even said in an interview that he was thanking God. Haha. Too cute.

Art is chasing Matilda. It is just a different way than one is used to on this show, imo. Who he is chasing is determined by who he feels most nervous around at this moment and not who is old-hat to some degree. He is super comfortable with kissing Dani and Alysha. He is soooooo nervous around Matilda. He even blushes. And when he was kissing like you said, it was like he could barely breathe he was so wrapped up in her. That nervousness is awareness and I saw that the minute he met her and posted s/caps from their date.

His conversation with Matilda at the CP was basically him telling her that he was falling in love with her. This is the FIRST time since the season has started that we have heard the words "falling in love". And we heard them from Matilda in ITM during her date, and from Art talking to Matilda (in the third person, laugh out loud) during the CP. He was grinning away and so was she when he said he cannot believe that falling in love is a real option. That's because he realized he already was. He figured out why he was so clumsy around her and the kiss allowed him to fall.

Regarding Alysha, we already have Art speaking doubts in ITM. She should have told me. That shirt he is wearing is from later ITMs it is the same outfit he wears when he says he is so clumsy around Matilda. We also see him asking Alysha's family if she is really ready for another relationship. That along with the 2on1 date is such a F2 edit, imo. He is super comfortable with her physically but he is ultra aware of Matilda in a way that makes him nervous and scared because of how real it is.

The s/cap of him going to meet Matilda's parents shows he is almost terrified. That means he is serious. He is worried if they will like him just like he was worried if Matilda liked him until he told her that the best info she ever gave him was that she was in it for the long haul.

Now that Matilda is posting pics of her kissing Art and liking these pics I am not concerned about post-SM activity because she has the most F1 activity posting an intimate shot BETWEEN her and Art. Much more intimate than Alysha just posting date cards and stuff. Alysha's sm activity to me is now just a ruse. And given who Alysha is I am sure she has manipulated a lot of the girls and even Art to feel sorry for her. They didn't even realize that she was married until yesterday.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:26 pm

HEA wrote:
considering that arthur would end up with his F1 in Fidji, it would be the very last place to select holidays after show. For what purpose? Suspect  To remind herself bad memories? really? no no
I think it is very near NZ and probably the place most NZ goes for getaway.

Hea maybe I've got the format wrong- don't the FDs happen before the MTPs? Which would mean Art wouldnt end up in Fiji at all. Or do you think they have the FD, MTP and FRC all in Fiji?
Dani wouldn't have any bad memories from Fiji if she didn't go at all. Her Bachelorette Quiz said Fiji was her favourite holiday location (answers taken mid season) so I could imagine if she missed out on going there with the show she would surely want to go and treat herself post show.
I wish Dani was F1 as much as you do but I won't let that bias what I see in sleuthing. Based on sleuthing and her edit, I see her going home at F4 or F3. Jmo.
As a side note for Bach Au viewers, can anyone else see Dani getting  the Jess edit? The edit is giving us mainly physical aspects of their relationship and not as much of their conversations (even though they do have deeper chats- Dani recapped what Art said to reassure her at the pash-gate CP yet all the edit showed us was them kissing and none of that convo). Jess left at F4 in Bach Au and I see the same formula at play here.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:37 pm

Lots of people go to Fiji that live in NZ. It is a very normal thing to do. Like going to Mexico for spring break.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Lots of people go to Fiji that live in NZ. It is a very normal thing to do. Like going to Mexico for spring break.
AAL, do you think they have FDs in Fiji or MTP, LCDs and FRC in Fiji?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Kapiti you have the format right, Fantasy dates occur after MTPs with the 3 finalists.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:43 pm

Kapiti wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Lots of people go to Fiji that live in NZ. It is a very normal thing to do. Like going to Mexico for spring break.
AAL, do you think they have FDs in Fiji or MTP, LCDs and FRC in Fiji?

It is usually 3 girls for FDs and then 2 girls for MTP/LCD/FRC. They could have FD and the rest in Fiji possibly since that is what they did with Bach Aussie S2 in South Africa.

However, based on the little we know that The Herald stated that "At least one contestant has a date in Fiji". It would make sense that this is FDs and possibly MTP, LCD and FRC somewhere else if not also in Fiji.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:44 pm

mercieme wrote:Kapiti you have the format right, Fantasy dates occur after MTPs with the 3 finalists.
Thanks for clarifying Mercieme! yes
When do you think they'll have the Fijii segment?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:45 pm

Kapiti wrote:
mercieme wrote:Kapiti you have the format right, Fantasy dates occur after MTPs with the 3 finalists.
Thanks for clarifying Mercieme! yes
When do you think they'll have the Fijii segment?
Fantasy Dates are before MTPs but after HTDs which is what I think you are both referring to. MTP is F2 meeting Art's parents. Hometown dates are Art travelling to the hometowns of F4.

Typical format:

HTDs = 4 girls
FDs = 3 girls
MTP/LCD/FRC = 2 girls

Because the episodes next week are 2 HTDs and then 2 HTDS I think the timeline is not what we have datewise. I think filming is longer and closer to the start of the show. Doesn't meant they filmed total more than 7 weeks just that they may have taken breaks.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

It is usually 3 girls for FDs and then 2 girls for MTP/LCD/FRC. They could have FD and the rest in Fiji possibly since that is what they did with Bach Aussie S2 in South Africa.

However, based on the little we know that The Herald stated that "At least one contestant has a date in Fiji". It would make sense that this is FDs and possibly MTP, LCD and FRC somewhere else if not also in Fiji.
Great points AAL. My only thought is for Art's mum and if she had a honeymoon after her wedding. If they did MTP in Fiji perhaps she continued on with her honeymoon there? Otherwise the Lake House would be the bet with Arts sister present too. Then Mum would go honeymoon after filming that.
I'm leaning towards the Lake House since they've mentioned it already. Plus didn't they show it in the first episode?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:56 pm

AAL thanks for clarifying I did mean fantasy dates occur after Art meets the F4's parents so I should have noted it as home town dates instead.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:03 pm

Snipped...AllAboutLove:

Art is chasing Matilda. It is just a different way than one is used to on this show, imo. Who he is chasing is determined by who he feels most nervous around at this moment and not who is old-hat to some degree. He is super comfortable with kissing Dani and Alysha. He is soooooo nervous around Matilda. He even blushes. And when he was kissing like you said, it was like he could barely breathe he was so wrapped up in her. That nervousness is awareness and I saw that the minute he met her and posted s/caps from their date.

His conversation with Matilda at the CP was basically him telling her that he was falling in love with her. This is the FIRST time since the season has started that we have heard the words "falling in love". And we heard them from Matilda in ITM during her date, and from Art talking to Matilda (in the third person, ) during the CP. He was grinning away and so was she when he said he cannot believe that falling in love is a real option. That's because he realized he already was. He figured out why he was so clumsy around her and the kiss allowed him to fall.

Regarding Alysha, we already have Art speaking doubts in ITM. She should have told me. That shirt he is wearing is from later ITMs it is the same outfit he wears when he says he is so clumsy around Matilda. We also see him asking Alysha's family if she is really ready for another relationship. That along with the 2on1 date is such a F2 edit, imo. He is super comfortable with her physically but he is ultra aware of Matilda in a way that makes him nervous and scared because of how real it is.

So much yes, especially the bolded.
I am going to have to go back and rewatch the conversation they had at the cocktail party.

As for Alysha, her sulky behavior on the 2-on-1 was ridiculous! How old are the kids she teaches? I'm thinking they could teach her a thing or two about grace & maturity.

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless