SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:09 pm

The conversation at the CP is what made me laugh because it was sooo staged. It actually sealed the deal for me that they were falling in love with each other during this time. I have a feeling that once the show is over we will slowly find out that Matilda knew how Art felt all along and so they were just "checking in" with each other all the time on camera and that is what makes it awkward and to me sooo cute!

If she is F1, I will be able to come back to this post as a reference. Art was talking about falling in love and Matilda was smiling at this moment.

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Efaa10
He says "hopefully fall in love"
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Ahaha_10

These expressions are the one's he wears around Matilda only. He is always smiling and blushing around her. Like when she told him she was in it for the long haul and he said that this is the BEST information she could ever give him. He also says at that CP that he is nervous about choosing someone who is not as into him as he is into them. His "finally kissed Matilda" and "way overdue" comments connect to this. He also wears this expression in post-show interviews.

When Art says "in love" and have a girlfriend he is blushing once again like he did when he met her. He trips over himself around her. He fancies her so much. I am laughing now too because his first IG post and one that his bff his sister Emily posted was #dontscrewitup. That is EXACTLY what I think Art is thinking whenever he is around Matilda. He just does not want to screw it up.

He looks so incredibly nervous for her HTD too. Just imagine Matilda walks in with a cast on her arm!!! HAHAHA. What an ice-breaker! And what a chance to tell how he felt about dreading the thought that if Matilda left the experience would be over for him. Matilda's dad and mom are awesome from what I see from her FB. So much fun just like Art.

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Htd310Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna10
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Ertett10Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna11

Matilda's dad not sure if seeing Matilda with her broken arm is why he is has this expression. I would imagine that maybe the producers didn't want her to tell her parents if they wanted to capture it on film. This would be a part of the HTD storyline I would suspect of Art feeling so nervous because Matilda has a broken arm from falling off the horse.
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna12

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:29 pm

Just wanted to add something....

One needs to keep in mind that when Art and Matilda were kissing she has a broken arm. Art is on the left side when he usually is on the right side when laying down (like he did with Dani on their first kiss date). They are both coming from the opposite sides of where they usually will be when with each other because Matilda has her arm in a cast and so has to lean on her right arm.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:58 pm

Since I have gone back and forth and trying to look at how bad the ending may be or post-show, I am focusing on clues that Matilda is F1 and is still together with him (Katiebelle posted that TV Guide interview Art said he has had secret meetups and cooked for his F1. We did hear him say in Ep 12 that Matilda loves to eat. laugh out loud ). So going on looking for clues that Matilda is F1 based on what Art has done and said in interviews as well as on the show with her.

Things that Art has said Face-To-Face/directly to Matilda on the show:
- You are just so much fun! (Ep 3, 1st SD)
- That's the best information you could ever give me! (Ep 10, CP after Matilda tells him she is in it for the long haul)
- I had this sudden dread of thought, "What if Matilda wants to leave?" you know? There goes this whole experience for me. (Ep 12, 2nd SD)
- You're amazing (Ep 12, 2nd SD after giving her the only rose pre-RC ensuring she gets HTD)
- In a few weeks will have a girlfriend and real possibility of being in love (Ep 12, CP with Matilda... this is the only time Art has mentioned being in love to someone and it is Matilda and having a girlfriend and mentioned to her to. She also had said in earlier ITM that is likely filmed post-show based on s/caps that she definitely can see herself falling in love with Art. Only 2 people shown saying the words "in love" are Art and Matilda thus far in the show).

Things that Art has said about Matilda on the show:
- She just blew me away (Ep 1 after giving First rose)
- She's just such a bunch of fun! (Ep 3 SD)
- I hope Matilda chooses to stay because if she doesn't it will be a huge loss for me (Ep 9 after falling off horse)
- I don't know why I am so clumsy around Matilda (Ep 10 after he trips when asking Matilda to talk).
- Matilda told me today that she actually likes me! (Ep 10 after cocktail party and in IT. IMO, Matilda likely had a convo with producers about Art being unsure if she really likes him since her Haiku was started with some romance "heart goes boom for you" but ended with "give me a rose" and so back to joking around and so she knew she had to tell him how she felt which is why she said, being serious, I really do like you and am in it for the long haul and Art's response was that this was the best information she could EVER give him. And then their next date is when he tells her he really likes her and thinks about her a lot and their first kiss and no longer friendzone).

In Interview March 18 after 1st episode aired http://www.morefm.co.nz/John--Flash-Talk-on-air-to-The-Bachelor-Arthur-Art-Green/tabid/96/articleID/20258/Default.aspx:
- Radio hosts say to Art, "We thought you might smile this morning because we quite like Matilda" and Art laughs/giggles and says "Oh is that right?" and that they noticed that she is the favorite with viewers and Art is getting his own hashtag with Matilda like Brangelina for Brad and Angelina but Matilda and Arthur so Marthur so we will see how that pans out and Art laughs and says "Alright! Okay" and they all just laugh together and then Art says "Oh [that's] great" and the hosts ask Art what he thinks of Matilda and he says "Well, oh yeah, so far she seems lovely" and the hosts say "oh nice" and then ask if he is hinting and he is laughing and says well there are a few other girls to get to know. But he is laughing still too cute.

In Interview March 18 after 1st episode aired http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment/20-questions-with-the-bachelor-nz-2015031810#axzz3YJ3KYxFk:
- Says he's confident that he has found someone, a potential suitor for him doesn't know if she is "the one" but will have to find out.
- Says that he expectations were exceeded when he met women out of limo and says that there was a moment where he put his head up and said "Thank God" (we know this moment was in relation to Matilda and he specifies this in another interview
- Describes his ideal woman as someone who ultimately "is just so much fun to be around" and "doesn't mind making fun of herself".

In Interview April 22 before episode airs for his 2nd date with Matilda http://www.morefm.co.nz/Si--GaryArt-aka-The-Bachelor/tabid/96/articleID/21690/Default.aspx
- Regarding honestly can see himself marrying (one of the woman = F1) "Yeah I actually probably can, haha, weird huh?!" and giggles/laughs.

Posting this here because out of the final girls, Art has repeated that Matilda is so much fun to be around and that he "loves being around her" (says this in Ep 12 when he gives her the bracelet because she was the first girl he clicked with and loves being around her). She also makes fun of herself in real life posting profile pics and IG videos of her pulling faces/distorting herself and making fun of herself (the only other girl that does this is Dani but her edit is physical as it has always been. Even Art said that he and Dani just kiss... it is what they do. No progression shown between them so out of a process of elimination the only person that fits Art's ideal woman is Matilda).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:42 pm

Art chose to present his preppy self to his potential future in-laws, just love his dorkiness. On a serious note they do look fab together & love that he clasped his hands around her left hand & held on as they walked in. Yep he was pretty nervous, reminds me of his Instagram posting on March 17th #dontscrewitup rofl I am expecting Art to have a good HTD with Matilda's dad, they have to bond on those 'dad jokes' that Matilda said she inherited from her dad giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Since I have gone back and forth and trying to look at how bad the ending may be or post-show, I am focusing on clues that Matilda is F1 and is still together with him (Katiebelle posted that TV Guide interview Art said he has had secret meetups and cooked for his F1. We did hear him say in Ep 12 that Matilda loves to eat. laugh out loud ). So going on looking for clues that Matilda is F1 based on what Art has done and said in interviews as well as on the show with her.

Things that Art has said Face-To-Face/directly to Matilda on the show:
- You are just so much fun! (Ep 3, 1st SD)
- That's the best information you could ever give me! (Ep 10, CP after Matilda tells him she is in it for the long haul)
- I had this sudden dread of thought, "What if Matilda wants to leave?" you know? There goes this whole experience for me. (Ep 12, 2nd SD)
- You're amazing (Ep 12, 2nd SD after giving her the only rose pre-RC ensuring she gets HTD)
- In a few weeks will have a girlfriend and real possibility of being in love (Ep 12, CP with Matilda... this is the only time Art has mentioned being in love to someone and it is Matilda and having a girlfriend and mentioned to her to. She also had said in earlier ITM that is likely filmed post-show based on s/caps that she definitely can see herself falling in love with Art. Only 2 people shown saying the words "in love" are Art and Matilda thus far in the show).

Things that Art has said about Matilda on the show:
- She just blew me away (Ep 1 after giving First rose)
- She's just such a bunch of fun! (Ep 3 SD)
- I hope Matilda chooses to stay because if she doesn't it will be a huge loss for me (Ep 9 after falling off horse)
- Matilda told me today that she actually likes me! (Ep 10 after cocktail party and in IT. IMO, Matilda likely had a convo with producers about Art being unsure if she really likes him since her Haiku was started with some romance "heart goes boom for you" but ended with "give me a rose" and so back to joking around and so she knew she had to tell him how she felt which is why she said, being serious, I really do like you and am in it for the long haul and Art's response was that this was the best information she could EVER give him. And then their next date is when he tells her he really likes her and thinks about her a lot and their first kiss and no longer friendzone).

In Interview March 18 after 1st episode aired http://www.morefm.co.nz/John--Flash-Talk-on-air-to-The-Bachelor-Arthur-Art-Green/tabid/96/articleID/20258/Default.aspx:
- Radio hosts say to Art, "We thought you might smile this morning because we quite like Matilda" and Art laughs/giggles and says "Oh is that right?" and that they noticed that she is the favorite with viewers and Art is getting his own hashtag with Matilda like Brangelina for Brad and Angelina but Matilda and Arthur so Marthur so we will see how that pans out and Art laughs and says "Alright! Okay" and they all just laugh together and then Art says "Oh [that's] great" and the hosts ask Art what he thinks of Matilda and he says "Well, oh yeah, so far she seems lovely" and the hosts say "oh nice" and then ask if he is hinting and he is laughing and says well there are a few other girls to get to know. But he is laughing still too cute.

In Interview March 18 after 1st episode aired http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment/20-questions-with-the-bachelor-nz-2015031810#axzz3YJ3KYxFk:
- Says he's confident that he has found someone, a potential suitor for him doesn't know if she is "the one" but will have to find out.
- Says that he expectations were exceeded when he met women out of limo and says that there was a moment where he put his head up and said "Thank God" (we know this moment was in relation to Matilda and he specifies this in another interview
- Describes his ideal woman as someone who ultimately "is just so much fun to be around" and "doesn't mind making fun of herself".

In Interview April 22 before episode airs for his 2nd date with Matilda http://www.morefm.co.nz/Si--GaryArt-aka-The-Bachelor/tabid/96/articleID/21690/Default.aspx
- Regarding honestly can see himself marrying (one of the woman = F1) "Yeah I actually probably can, haha, weird huh?!" and giggles/laughs.

Posting this here because out of the final girls, Art has repeated that Matilda is so much fun to be around and that he "loves being around her" (says this in Ep 12 when he gives her the bracelet because she was the first girl he clicked with and loves being around her). She also makes fun of herself in real life posting profile pics and IG videos of her pulling faces/distorting herself and making fun of herself (the only other girl that does this is Dani but her edit is physical as it has always been. Even Art said that he and Dani just kiss... it is what they do. No progression shown between them so out of a process of elimination the only person that fits Art's ideal woman is Matilda).

High clap bestbud! high five rock

Love this post! It's so nice to have a Team Matilda buddy!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:16 pm

Posting some s/caps now that I have a chance for Matilda and Art on their second date and their first kiss (lots of kissing s/caps so look away if need be! Ha!) as well as previews for HTD.

1st part of 4-part date they go on a vintage plane ride together
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna29Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna30
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna31
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna32
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna34
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna35
Art asking Matilda if she is alright after their plane ride...
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna36
Both talking about their date (Matilda looks like this one is filmed later on... she has done a lot of her interviews for episodes looking like this)
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna18
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna19
2nd part of date go paddling where Matilda tells Art he is a rare-breed and Art says she also is rare
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna14
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna15
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna17
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna22
Art tells Matilda, "When you fell off the horse, I was like, "Oh my God!" and then I just had this sudden thought of dread... "What if Matilda wants to leave...?" you know? There goes this whole experience for me". And Matilda responds that it never entered her mind to leave. That she would stick around because you never know, "it could be me in the end. fingers crossed" (sounds like VO since we don't see her actually say this but we do see Art say all he said and his reaction when she tells him she wasn't going to leave).
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna33Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna23
3rd part of date Art gives Matilda a $11K Michael Hill bracelet (image from TBNZ Fb page) because she was the first girl he clicked with and he says that he just loves being around her...
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 11160565_1588271658079498_2600559896963755801_n
Art asks Matilda if she can see him in her life... and she says "easy!" that she can..  
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna25
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna28
4th part of date ... picnic and first kiss and rose to HTD pre-RC ceremony (only one that got one. In earlier preview ads for this episode you hear Art say "that is definitely one family I want to meet". First comes up the cat
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna37
Art jokes and tells Matilda he hired the cat for their date and calls the cat meow-zer
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna38
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna39
Also there is a little praying mantis on Art's shirt that he shows Matilda (Love this shot of Art sticking his tongue out! Such a playful side he has that Matilda also has to her)
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna40
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna41
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna42
Art tells Matilda "I feel that we have quite a strong connection and that I really do like you a lot and I think about you quite a lot"
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna43
Art says "Tilds I'm going to kiss you"
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna46Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna50
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna48Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna49Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna55
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna47
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna51
Art tells Matilda after their first kiss "I think it's way overdue"
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna56
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna57
Art says in VO: "Kissing Matilda is everything I expected and more... to finally be experiencing it is incredible"
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna54
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna58
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna61
Art gives Matilda a rose. Only one prior to Rose Ceremony. So Episode 1 Matilda received the first rose during cocktail party before Rose Ceremony and then first/only rose before Rose Ceremony pre-HTD and cocktail party (last cocktail party this season).Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna26
After giving Matilda the rose Art tells Matilda "I could kiss you all day" (The shadows on the blanket they are on show that they were there for a while)
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna53
Interesting to note the shadows in these s/caps when they leave compared to when Art gives her the rose... the shadows have lengthened to cover the entire blanket they were on so they were there for a while when he said "kiss you all day"
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna59
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna60

Preview of Art with Matilda for HTD. Her dad. Will be interesting to see how they tell her parents about her broken arm!
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna10
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna11
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna12
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:20 pm

Katiebelle wrote: *snipped for brevity* Love this post! It's so nice to have a Team Matilda buddy!
bestbud! cheerleader :sending flowers We are definitely on the same team. Staying on the Matilda train until it rides off into the sunset or derails! giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:24 pm

mercieme wrote:Art chose to present his preppy self to his potential future in-laws, just love his dorkiness. On a serious note they do look fab together & love that he clasped his hands around her left hand & held on as they walked in. Yep he was pretty nervous, reminds me of his Instagram posting on March 17th #dontscrewitup rofl I am expecting Art to have a good HTD with Matilda's dad, they have to bond on those 'dad jokes' that Matilda said she inherited from her dad giggling
They are really perfect for each other. Such a dork he is and he embraces it! Wearing those red shorts to a HTD! Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 3806527698 Funny enough, he is seen wearing those EXACT shorts when he is with his mother (shown in his intro Ep 1). giggling

He is soo nervous you can tell. Cannot wait to see what he has to say about Matilda's broken arm to her dad! I definitely think their families are similar as well which is so important too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:49 pm

AAL  bestbud!  thanks a bunch for decorating this thread....oh wow you captured every detail of their date, really super. I just love who Art is around Matilda, so normal and his dorkiness in full display, just brilliant.

This look right here after he asked her if she could see him in her life and she said, easy; just screams "yep that's what i want to hear you say". Just love that smirk on his face  giggling Yep Art you got what you wanted buddy now #don'tscrewitup Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 3806527698
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 12 Vlcsna28

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:00 pm

It is so great Mercieme! bestbud! He is so relaxed and yet nervous around Matilda all at the same time! I think that is a potent combination of friendship (which they have established) and desire/attraction (which is necessary for a relationship).

What I really love about these two together is that there is NO DRAMA between them. When I think back on Tim and April, for example, it was soo romantic because he was constantly reassuring her and all that but it actually showed that he made her insecure to the point that she wanted to leave. It was a LOT of passion between them but not much stability, imo.

With Matilda and Art, I actually see so much stability... no drama or playing games or anything.

It is like Art said he was 95% of himself when they talked Episode 5 at the cocktail party and then this Episode 12, he finally got to be 100% himself with her.

Like he said "I just love being around her". That's actually a pretty incredible thing to say about another person!

When I ask myself that question, how many people do I just LOVE being around? That is more than just being in love or having romantic feelings, which come can and go, that is a sense of comfort and security and joy and fun that one gets. Of being uplifted in someone's presence. That is what I see with Art when he is around Matilda... his whole face lights up and it is as if he is just uplifted by being around her. When he is around Alysha, in contrast, he gets so serious and somber, like she is draining him emotionally (sucking out energy). With Matilda, Art has MORE energy. She energizes him and he energizes her. Such POSITIVE energy between the two. It actually makes me hopeful that these two will make a real go of it out in the real world and that people (even the girls on the show) will be so supportive and happy for them.

When I go back to the first episode when Art talks to Matilda...Art's first question to Matilda was "Why are you here?" and Matilda also asked Art "Why he is too..." .... It is like they are both saying to each other "How on earth are you still single and here?!" I actually think these two suit each other perfectly the way that Tim and Jenna (from Ready for Love did - both from the same city, same vibe, values, outlook, fun personality, etc). They also have a very posh/prim way about them as well. The preppy side. As much as they dress down they both look great relaxed or dressed to the nines.

Matilda is wife material. Not just girlfriend material. It is not a surprise to me that Art was saying in an interview that he can see himself marrying the girl he chose. He would be nuts not to. She is perfect for him. I have posted this before but Matilda reminds me sooo much of his sister, Emily (his best friend). They have a very similar body shape too.

You are so right, mercieme. They just look 'right' together.

Art will be 27 this upcoming month and Matilda 25? (not sure of her birthday). They are at a great age to date for a year or so and then marry in a few years if it lasts. Art said he wants to be a young dad (early thirties) so that would fit their timeline. And Matilda did say that on their first date they talked "marriage and babies". First date. And about taking the kids to the lakehouse. I think Art was indeed blown away with Matilda when he met her - just like he said. If this is all real and it lasts it will be an amazing story to look back on!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:31 pm

How old is Art? Matilida is so young IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How old is Art? Matilida is so young IMO.

Art is 26 soon to be 27 in a few weeks. Matilda is 24 but she looks younger IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

+12
Spoil Me Again
Mommyof2
Katiebelle
emusha
Kapiti