SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:32 pm

Mura, we are on the same team again. Just adore Matilda and her interactions with Art are so cute. Him teaching her to dive was precious and the giving her the rose in epi 8, so adorable again. She is like a breath of fresh air with the drama of Alyssa and Crystal. Yuck. Plus she is flat out beautiful too. Can't wait to see more interaction between them from tomorrow. Just bummed that I can't find week 2 or week 3 full dates on you tube, just the recap. I missed their 1:1 date duh
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:44 pm

Hey Stuck! hi In the links thread you can watch the embedded videos for all the Episodes. They should all work and be there. Here is Art and Matilda's date eppy embedded https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2880-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-links-spoilers-no-discussion#777186

If they don't work, you can try http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2759737-The-Bachelor-NZ-online-free

Yay! Glad to see you are loving Matilda. I just love her! (have her in my signature and avi pic!).

I am praying for her to be F1. Praying And I think Art likes her the most since she stepped out the limo. They are so cute with each other, so playful!

She is the only one so far on the show who has said she has genuine feelings in PI for Art. Brigette who left the show said that Matilda was someone who had genuine feelings and who she can see with Art. Plus, he said in PI that Matilda just blew him away.

He will be a lucky guy to have her, imo.

She is such a natural beauty (I think she is one of those girls who are even more pretty in real life than on TV going by comments on TBNZ facebook page by people that have seen her in real life) and I actually think she is the most attractive girl on the show. Chrystal has the tall model look but her facial features to me are not as pretty. Matilda is just a natural beauty who doesn't need makeup and she seems to have a great personality - she's so much fun (something Art tells her on their date) as well as standing up for others.

It will be interesting to see what happens on tonight's episode when she falls off the horse and breaks her wrist/arm and how that affects her journey with Art. I just think that they are a perfect match for each other. She reminds me of Art's mom and sister.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:50 pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 9 CCDzVcLUsAEK7Ulhttps://twitter.com/shainnifer/status/585735514227019776
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:So I zoomed in on this s/cap that kapiti posted! (Thanks Kapiti for these!! yes )

Look at Art's eyes/expression on his face!!

He looks really worried to me...  makes me think of when we hear Art in VO saying "I just hope she will be okay and I just hope that she will carry on on this JOURNEY because it will be a HUGE LOSS for ME if she decided not to" (his voice actually catches a bit if you listen close.. like he is breathing in as he is talking).

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 9 Art_ey10

And then he tells Matilda when in the room where she is "You will be missed" when she says she is gutted she can't attend the CP. Just look at this guy. From day one he is always smiling with Matilda. She makes him smile even when she has a broken wrist! I don't see that with Alysha (he always looks so serious/somber and he even looks more serious with Poppy and even Dani sometimes... serious is good but there is something about how Art, in Matilda's presence, just smiles -- it has been noted by many on this board that he tries to hide a smile when he calls her name out at RCs too).

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 9 Awlook10
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 9 Asgasg10

I also noticed his ITM/PI when talking about Matilda and you SEE Art saying "I feel protective of her" he does this shaking of his head thing... very slight but it made me remember that he shook his head when he was on his single date with Matilda and gave her a rose. It is like he is shaking his head to find the right words.. that he is trying to articulate what he is feeling...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:17 am

Noticed that once again Matilda got her "Art and Matilda" theme music riff playing when he gave her the rose... same one as first episode FIR.

As Mura also has sleuthed, this is something that has continually happened with her and Art.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:35 am

While I really do like Matilda and Art together, I have to say they are not showing us as much Art and Matilda time as they have with him and Poppy, Dani or Alysha, so they are not helping eliminate the producer plant rumor. I honestly hope we get to see a little more alone time with Matilda and Art without everyone else watching, because much like Poppy, I just don't see Matilda wanting the kiss unless she was alone with him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:00 am

stuckinsc wrote:While I really do like Matilda and Art together, I have to say they are not showing us as much Art and Matilda time as they have with him and Poppy, Dani or Alysha, so they are not helping eliminate the producer plant rumor.  I honestly hope we get to see a little more alone time with Matilda and Art without everyone else watching, because much like Poppy, I just don't see Matilda wanting the kiss unless she was alone with him.  
Outside of Poppy, Matilda has had the most airtime with Art since the first episode out of all the girls when taking into account them talking during CP for 3 of the episodes and that is shown as well, including 2 SQT. But I agree that the alone time is not what we are getting and their single date was adventure and the 2nd date. However, based on what she tweeted about, she was willing and eager for a kiss from Art! I think he is just too nervous still around her. He needs to take the reins a bit more. But after Alysha shot him down and then Natalie was awkward, it is no surprise he is scared Matilda might shoot him down too. I think that the cultural differences and time slot are what are making an impact on the show as well.

I will suggest reading Katiebelle's post (she is a Kiwi herself). It will help give light into why Art and things on the show are the way they are.
Her first post: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2801p264-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-sleuthing-spoilers#783383
Her second post: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2801p276-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-sleuthing-spoilers#783560

Both enlightening yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:While I really do like Matilda and Art together, I have to say they are not showing us as much Art and Matilda time as they have with him and Poppy, Dani or Alysha, so they are not helping eliminate the producer plant rumor.  I honestly hope we get to see a little more alone time with Matilda and Art without everyone else watching, because much like Poppy, I just don't see Matilda wanting the kiss unless she was alone with him.  
Outside of Poppy, Matilda has had the most airtime with Art since the first episode out of all the girls when taking into account them talking during CP for 3 of the episodes and that is shown as well, including 2 SQT. But I agree that the alone time is not what we are getting and their single date was adventure and the 2nd date. However, based on what she tweeted about, she was willing and eager for a kiss from Art! I think he is just too nervous still around her. He needs to take the reins a bit more. But after Alysha shot him down and then Natalie was awkward, it is no surprise he is scared Matilda might shoot him down too. I think that the cultural differences and time slot are what are making an impact on the show as well.

I will suggest reading Katiebelle's post (she is a Kiwi herself). It will help give light into why Art and things on the show are the way they are.
Her first post: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2801p264-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-sleuthing-spoilers#783383
Her second post: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2801p276-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-sleuthing-spoilers#783560

Both enlightening yes

well no longer the case with poppy, nor dani and possibly alysha next episode. If there is no move on next episodes then I do not see this relationship going anywhere IMO unless he wants a platonic relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:16 pm

HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Both enlightening yes

well no longer the case with poppy, nor dani and possibly alysha next episode. If there is no move on next episodes then I do not see this relationship going anywhere IMO unless he wants a platonic relationship.
There's the edit and then there is the reality. Falling for the edit is inevitable until the FRC.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:31 am

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 9 Matoot10https://instagram.com/matootles/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:06 pm

her Instagram is now public
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:03 am

mercieme wrote:Matilda, Alysha, Poppy and Natalie interviewed. Note Dani & Chrystal were already profiled in Women's Day NZ a few weeks ago.

http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/tv-guide/67836663/the-bachelor-nz-ladies-reveal-all

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 9 Matlidahttp://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/tv-guide/67836663/The-Bachelor-NZ-ladies-reveal-all?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Matilda Rice, 24, media sales executive from Auckland

What is your strategy for staying in the competition?

I don't really have one. Just be yourself. If you didn't win and had been yourself... it was obviously not meant to be and he's not the one for you anyway.

What is the most challenging thing about being on the show?

Probably hearing the other girls talk about how close they are with Art.

How do you feel about the way you have been portrayed on TV?

I think they've portrayed me how I am. I don't feel I've been portrayed as a character because I was little bit nervous about that.
Matilda talking about how hearing the other girls talk about how close they are with Art makes me think it has and will be difficult to see him with the other girls on the show. Starts to make sense, if she is F1, why after she was included in the tweet convo with Dani that Art responded and said stop blowing up my phone and then also posted on IG the spilled the beans video which Matilda liked. That week was the week of the first and second kiss. Since Matilda hasn't had one yet on the show it will be hard to watch.

I've noticed she favs and likes posts about how much Art likes her. This show must be so hard for a girl that really genuinely likes the lead.  No wonder poor Whit (said she) didn't watch the show. If you are there and you hear so much it is only worse after the fact to see the guy you're with kissing other girls, etc. I'd say I didn't watch either - smart move so no one can ask questions and the focus is on the present and future rather than the past.

Also noticed that she posted that IG of her and Art after Dani was posting pics of her and Art and the other girls were too. I think they are all friends but that doesn't mean it isn't painful on some level. That's normal, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

+12
Spoil Me Again
Mommyof2
Katiebelle
emusha
Kapiti