SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:25 am

thanks to AAL avi hi, i just rewatched Artilda's MnG again and noticed some interesting stuff :

right before the limo came, after the host asked his dream girl, Art was shown in his ITM saying.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFs8bu7WM_g

on 11: 08  mark: its maybe the night that i find the ONE. > technically its right before Matilda stepped out of the limo :yes:

Throwing in these note-worthy observations (quoting AAL) :
-- She was the 1st girl out the limo
-- She received the 1st Intro video
-- She received the 1st Rose (FIR) before RC (only 1 other girl did but it was basically meaningless)

i really think ONE/1st might be the theme of this season. Remains to be seen what other 1st/ONE coming as the season progress. I am hopeful for M as the 1st girl to ever break the FIR and FR curse..(to be on par with Roberto on the Ette Smiley) Praying

On related MnG note...its been said that Artilda often mirroring each other's gestures. I found here M made similar gesture- hand on her heart- as Art on AAL's avi..when she was saying my heart goes..prrr..prr..... :cutesmile!:

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 6 Matil10

On separate-note, i noticed M is quite tomboy-ish when she walks...giggling...The last epis runway GD wasn't really her 'thing' IMO..laugh out loud. and oh, i hope she wont have to wear any gothic-style, smoky-eyes make up ever again. She is a naturally pretty girl but such make up give an effect that made her look hideous. JMO. duh

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:47 am

murasaki1393 wrote:thanks to AAL avi hi, i just rewatched Artilda's MnG again and noticed some interesting stuff :

right before the limo came, after the host asked his dream girl, Art was shown in his ITM saying.....

on 11: 08  mark: its maybe the night that i find the ONE. > technically its right before Matilda stepped out of the limo :yes:

-- She received the 1st Rose (FIR) before RC (only 1 other girl did but it was basically meaningless)

i really think ONE/1st might be the theme of this season. Remains to be seen what other 1st/ONE coming as the season progress. I am hopeful for M as the 1st girl to ever break the FIR and FR curse..(to be on par with Roberto on the Ette Smiley) Praying

On related MnG note...its been said that Artilda often mirroring each other's gestures. I found here M made similar gesture- hand on her heart- as Art on AAL's avi..when she was saying my heart goes..prrr..prr..... :cutesmile!:

Mura!! Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 6 1710264613 yes I was just watching this again and noticed that he said that and then there was the commercial break and voila! Matilda the first ONE. Such a GREAT observation of yours  Mura. yes I believe you are correct! It is a theme of "the one" ...

Somewhere I posted on this board from a post-show interview (think it is in the SM/Media thread) and Art says that the scariest part about being on the show, was ...thinking that the one may be there! This is so true... finding the one is scary because it makes someone so vulnerable. 

And struck me as soo interesting (in a positive way) of why it is scary! and posted that I thought this tied into Matilda because he and she look a bit scared/nervous with their mirroring body language holding the wine glasses protecting their hearts (see the screen caps posted in Matilda's thread a few pages back https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2871p24-bachelor-new-zealand-matilda#778443 and description of it posted here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2871p24-bachelor-new-zealand-matilda#778486 ) and one copied here. 

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 6 F1111111

So he wasn't scared that he was making a wrong decision but how the one may really be there amongst those girls! :yes: 

Yup, I think you are right Mura... theme this season of "the one" hearthumbsup :swinginglove

Definitely think she has broken the FIR/FR curse - wooohoooo Jumping hearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:thanks to AAL avi hi, i just rewatched Artilda's MnG again and noticed some interesting stuff :

Mura!! Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 6 1710264613 yes I was just watching this again and noticed that he said that and then there was the commercial break and voila! Matilda the first ONE. Such a GREAT observation of yours  Mura. yes I believe you are correct! It is a theme of "the one" ...

Somewhere I posted on this board from a post-show interview (think it is in the SM/Media thread) and Art says that the scariest part about being on the show, was ...thinking that the one may be there! This is so true... finding the one is scary because it makes someone so vulnerable. 

And struck me as soo interesting (in a positive way) of why it is scary! and posted that I thought this tied into Matilda because he and she look a bit scared/nervous with their mirroring body language holding the wine glasses protecting their hearts (see the screen caps posted in Matilda's thread a few pages back https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2871p24-bachelor-new-zealand-matilda#778443 and description of it posted here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2871p24-bachelor-new-zealand-matilda#778486 ) and one copied here. 

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 6 F1111111

So he wasn't scared that he was making a wrong decision but how the one may really be there amongst those girls! :yes: 

Yup, I think you are right Mura... theme this season of "the one" hearthumbsup :swinginglove

Definitely think she has broken the FIR/FR curse - wooohoooo Jumping hearts

yes

re: Art's fear: that the ONE is actually among the bunch. IMO that fits the theme well, if we go by the classic storyline : in the end, the F1 is the one who could offer the solution for the lead's obstacles/fears. Matilda getting all the first/the one edit is the ultimate answer for Art's fear. :yes:. I am excited to see this couple riding off into sunset and be each other's dork for the rest of their life lolpanda

PS: If we are right on M as the F1, i guess its because this is the first season of TB NZ, where they are still following the 'classic' edit and storyline, whereas the big old bro TB US have already thrown out all the classic edit/storyline patterns out of the window ages ago..laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:45 am

Definitely. And... wait for it...

It is another "First/One" theme and  ... The Bachelor New Zealand FIRST season (Season ONE) :cutesmile!:

Plus, I think they care more about the love story than the US Bachelor ever will.  :yes: Even Bach Aussie did for Season 2 - all about the love story. It ended horribly post-show but the show itself that was shown was the lovestory with drama added rather than drama with a lovestory added.

And there was Matilda at the Xfactor show where Art was. Maybe that is why Art was with Amanda, Natalie, and Carrisa on the Jono and Ben show intro so that people will get used to seeing him with the other girls... Difference is that that was publicized, this was just *winked at/blink and you will miss it*.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:05 am

yes

i applauded you and others's thorough SM sleuthing as well, AAL!! :claphands . I guess its a good thing that NZ TPTB doesnt seem (not yet??) to be so mischievous with SM's ruse/red herrings to fool the sleuthers...unike the US Franchise..laugh out loud.

i certainly hope you are right about them showing the wuv story..Praying.This is the first time i ever get in the sleuthing force for any Bach outside US series. I guess your sleuthing's awesomeness, friendliness and Art's charm is too much for me to resist. Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 6 3806527698 bestbud!
TBH I actually used to watch any Bach outside US series in 'backward' style giggling . Only after knowing the outcome and find myself liking the final couple i started to watch from the very 1st episode..Embarressed! .This way i could save myself for wasting my time on any disastrous post-show outcome...thats why i didn't follow Blake AUS season. and i am glad i didn't. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:56 pm

Mura: Soooo glad you chose to sleuth for TBNZ :yes: . You are really good at sleuthing and breaking things down and so glad you are on this thread! Just love it! bestbud! Now just praying for a love story and that all is well for the couple. Praying

Bach Aussie S3 will start too in a month or two so can watch that one as well if all else fails and something to distract ourselves from if Nick doesn't go the way of F1 with Kaitlyn... Also praying there!! Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:25 am

Bringing this from the SM thread and posting in this thread because the production editor for Woman's Day (who does all the official TBNZ media) likely knows who the final girl is and she drew a heart around Matilda on the poster in the magazine spread. Definitely a sign, imo.  :yes: Also notice where Matilda in proximity to where Art and his rose is... right near Matilda.

I also think that those who know Matilda won are protecting her and wanting to focus on the love story so not making any comments that are against Matilda or in any way support someone other than her. I noticed The Spinoff, Woman's Day, and others are pro-Matilda. I think even the promotion of the show is pro-Matilda and Mike the host said in an interview that this is definitely a love story and will highlight Art's journey of finding the "one" (theme credit to Mura  yes )

This is how it looks in the magazine with no heart drawn around Matilda by lisa_oloughlin
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 6 CBZ88Q7UQAAv5Bu

@thebachelornz @womansdaynz production editor is pretty excited about her double sided posters

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 6 10362350_439590336209222_955842343_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:06 am

Great catch AAL. I looked at that tweet when it came out and I missed that love sign drawn around Matilda giggling  

On another note, I saw that Matilda posted a pic on her twitter a pic of herself in a pink kayak with her friend. She looks so happy.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:17 am

mercieme wrote:Great catch AAL. I looked at that tweet when it came out and I missed that love sign drawn around Matilda giggling  

On another note, I saw that Matilda posted a pic on her twitter a pic of herself in a pink kayak with her friend. She looks so happy.
Awww! Yay! What a great pic! She does look happy!  :yes: So does Art!  :yes:

Did you see Art posted a pic of him with his sister kayaking too? They are kayaking at different places but still... they're both kayaking and both posting on IG around the same time... and both looking happy! :cutesmile!:

@art_green Kayaking for coffee for the last time in a while with this kid @anna_n_williams 29min
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 6 11055669_935598753137515_1165232543_n
@MatildaRice  ·  1h  I'm on an Instagram rampage... A"grampage"  #EasterWeekend @ Opahi Bay
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 6 11116981_1555133401412816_2002856502_n

I am now convinced that the reason that Art is following all the girls is because this way he doesn't have to look suspicious when following Matilda. They are smart cookies hehe :cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:28 am

Oh wow, I just saw that Art also posted as well. I have been waiting for when they will start throwing out crumbs on SM. Matilda tagged her pic at a location in West Auckland and Art tagged his as near Tauranga where his mum leaves I think. But we know based that he has changed his posting location in the past though giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:48 am

mercieme wrote:Oh wow, I just saw that Art also posted as well. I have been waiting for when they will start throwing out crumbs on SM. Matilda tagged her pic at a location in West Auckland and Art tagged his as near Tauranga where his mum leaves I think. But we know based that he has changed his posting location in the past though giggling
I think they are in different locations and are posting to share with each other Smiley Too cute!!

Funny thought I had. Both of them have similar type of names: Arthur and Matilda. Old-school and yet both are all about fun. I think that is why I like them together. Their social media is soo similar - they do so much of the same things and have for years! The edit on the show makes Matilda look more prim and proper but her SM shows she is just goofy, fun, doesn't take herself seriously, and has that same dorkiness that Art has as well! Perfect match, imo. They just seem so laidback and down to earth... both of them on their SM. It's really sweet! :swinginglove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:24 am

oh wow!! how exciting to see all the crumbs dropping left and right, esp from Production's people....not complaining! giggling

thanks for the sleuthing, guys!!...AAL, you made sure no niche is left for us to miss any of the hints...yes rock

I love when:
hints from the SHOW itself - edit, storyline, BL,etc (this is more of my 'thing'..i guess..:P) + hints from SMs (i often get lost in this jungle! laugh out loud)  = *matched with* the show's OUTCOME- the F1 and the status of the couple. Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 6 1710264613 :bigsmile:

>that said, i cant wait for the finale!!...giggling .

AAL, spot on the old-school name for Matilda and Arthur! giggling . im still in search for a couple from Bach series to root for. I guess Artilda maybe the next Chres for me. ITA with your assessment that they have similar values, sense of humor (Art said so on epis 1 regarding his dream girl) , background and hobbies. This pairing maybe the next Adorable Couples in my book. Chres are sweet, thoughtful and romantic. Artilda are dorky, adventurous and laid back. Of course im still rooting for 'you know who' on K's season. If they end up as the final couple, they definitely are the spicy, hot, edgy fave couple of mine. If all happens, then my BBF life is made. :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

+12
Spoil Me Again
Mommyof2
Katiebelle
emusha
Kapiti