SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:49 pm

robinvi wrote:Although my heart lays with team poppy. After reviewing the footage, I must admit you have a great point. His eyes have an extra spark when he looks at Matilda! When he looks at poppy its with love and affection but not in a I desire you way.
Poppy is fabulous! It is a testament, imo, that Art favors Poppy as well because both Poppy and Matilda, imo, are the most genuine girls on the show.

I think that what I notice about Art and Matilda is that he looks at Matilda with love and affection as well as desire. It's a potent combination of friendship and attraction that makes for a great foundation for a lasting relationship, imo. A soulmate kind of thing. Reminds me of Art telling Matilda that he wants a partner in crime and someone who he can just do *nothing* with.

Out of all the dates, Matilda got the *normal* date that seemed most like what Art would do anyway. I noticed after re-watching their date that he kept trying to get closer to her. He even shook out his hair at her when he got back up after bungy jumping and has his hand on his hip like those old-school movies where the guy is trying to impress the girl! Like a little peacock preening and saying notice me! Haha.  giggling

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 5 Impres10
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 5 Matart10
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 5 Hwhwh10

She is always mostly looking away from him. I think it is because she is sooo attracted to him that she has a hard time looking at him when he is looking at her. And he prefers to look at her when she is looking away! I think they have tangible chemistry with one another that makes them super nervous with each other. It is just too cute to watch. :rosiecolored

I also think that the interview by NZ Herald that his mother gave was telling. She talked about how Art was with Matilda... that that was the real Art. This interview was done post-show... I think she knows :yes: and Matilda reminds me so much of his sisters... If she is F1 like I hope and believe then I cannot wait for MTP and even HTD. I think both of their families will be amazing and so similar...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:40 pm

Great discussion about the eyes and chemistry.
The eyes say a lot and Art surely is saying a lot to me in these pictures.

These two screen caps says a lot to me especially while watching back the episode.
He's so cute around her.
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 5 His_at10

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 5 Bestpa10

Onto #necklacegate Hugesmile
I just noticed Matilda is wearing the the necklace in her intro video while serving her friends tea.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:53 pm

Great catch ElonM!! yes I think you are right and that she had it before the show.

Thing that keeps me laughing that this was all over from day one is the conversation that Art had with Matilda: He told her about his family's lake house. First date. Matilda says that he can "Take the kids to the lake house" (when talking about marriage and having kids) so they were already talking about plans for a future PINKHEART .

That conversation seals the deal for me. :yes: No one else has he even mentioned his own life. He asks questions, yes but only with Matilda does he open up and talk about himself that way... and talking about his family and lake house and having kids there... Very telling to me.

I am aware now that Art knows how to work SM. He stated in an interview on morefm that he would set the location of his photos to Australia when he was filming the bachelor so that it wouldn't get out. :gotcha: Then he realized that it was going to get out anyway and so he said he just stopped completely. That ties into Jan 27 when he changed his FB to private and his cover photo and profile photo so you cannot really tell its him and also made his IG private.

Matilda also works for MediaWorks. They both know how to play the game post-show and keep people guessing. I bet they are laughing themselves silly at how people are trying to guess and read into things! giggling

Yup. I firmly believe that Matilda is F1. If she isn't then my gut instinct for this show is off and will be for the first time. If I am going to lose a winning F1 streak -- this one is worth it imo :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:10 pm

One thing that stands out to me with Matilda and Art is that she is the only girl that calls him Art on the show. The others call him Arthur.

l o v e
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:22 pm

AAL and ElonM you are popping up this thread tonite girls!!!! You are so convincing me on Marthur giggling Still waiting for their second date because while I can tell that Art really likes Matilda; I am still not sure whether Matilda will let herself go all in considering the fact that she has noted in ITMs that she might get hurt. I am waiting for their 2nd date to see if she will let it all out.

ElonM, thanks for solving #necklacegate. Those pics of them walking together with him staring at her is so striking....they make a fabulous couple.

Did you guys see Jane Yee's (the spinofftv's fantasy suit pod cast host) tweet to Matilda earlier. Matilda had tweeted that she loved the latest podcast and Jane responded that she loved Matilda with a smiley love. I noticed that Jane was trying to convince Alex on the podcast that Matilda and Art's romance will still bloom on the show and that Matilda was the best fit on paper for Art. AAL had noted that the spinofftv said they knew who the F1 is....me thinks those girls know for sure, we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:30 pm

mercieme wrote:AAL and ElonM you are popping up this thread tonite girls!!!! You are so convincing me on Marthur giggling Still waiting for their second date because while I can tell that Art really likes Matilda; I am still not sure whether Matilda will let herself go all in considering the fact that she has noted in ITMs that she might get hurt. I am waiting for their 2nd date to see if she will let it all out.

ElonM, thanks for solving #necklacegate. Those pics of them walking together with him staring at her is so striking....they make a fabulous couple.

Did you guys see Jane Yee's (the spinofftv's fantasy suit pod cast host) tweet to Matilda earlier. Matilda had tweeted that she loved the latest podcast and Jane responded that she loved Matilda with a smiley love. I noticed that Jane was trying to convince Alex on the podcast that Matilda and Art's romance will still bloom on the show and that Matilda was the best fit on paper for Art. AAL had noted that the spinofftv said they knew who the F1 is....me thinks those girls know for sure, we shall see.
mercieme bestbud! . As soon as I watched that part of the episode I knew I had to do s/caps. It is just a pattern that has emerged with how Art looks at her! Even when giving her a rose! That is NOT how someone looks when they are unsure about someone and leaving them till last.. That is someone who IS sure about them but feels guilty about leaving her near last. Sooo cute!

I am  Praying for a happy ending. I am believing that this is the year! We went through so much drama  affraid together Mercieme with Bach Aussie and now I feel like my dream couple may come true this time around. cheerleader

Matilda is a better version of Sam to me. Much more mature and yet still goofy and fun and I think Art it sooo taken with her but her body language (she is reserved but still very interested in him, just shy around him) has him waiting to pounce and give her the kiss he wants to give! I think those walls will come down once more girls are out of the house. Esp, Chrystal.

Yes!! Regarding Spinoff! I think they know :yes: :yes: They knew who Art was even before the show started and they were the one's to spill the beans. Makes sense since they all work in the same industry! Could even be friends in real life!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:47 am

These two!!!  :swinginglove Jumping hearts heartandarrow

Look at him with his hand on his heart! awwww awwww cheerleader Soo excited for them!

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 5 These_10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:06 am

First things first.

-Love your new avi AAL, especially Art's hand on his heart. Just too sweet for words!... awwww . and yes to the literally fell for her, re: his mistep after their talk..that was too cute and very telling :yes:

- We seriously need to invent a couple's name for these 2. ARTILDA anyone?...heck..im gonna use it anyway from now on giggling

So i have finished episode 5 the other day and episode 6 yesterday.. hopefully i still can remember the tidbits. Here we go :

Episode 5
- In no way i would regard Matilda's doubt/crying in her PI as a red flag. I think that is the typical classic F1 edit...to have some obstacles to overcome, so to speak. I found interesting that she seems so down on her PIs while in the main episode talking to other girls she seems just fine, for not saying happy-go-lucky...laugh out loud. Thus, i think its possible that such emotional PIs were taken at later time, possible on the final stage during the filming of the FDs. On related note regarding the PIs, Elon has noticed her tan, i noticed that too..Smiley
- On US Bach it is a common practice to do.They have done some filler PIs in between the filming of the FDs, as the contestant not going on a date had tonz of free time. For instance, Litta could dissect a particular backdrop for all JPG's F3 : Nikki, Clare and Andi..later sleuthed to be on each's FD room. The 3 girls were shown getting emotional talking about some stuff related to early episodes, that had nothing to do with the respective FD episode.
- I can recall Nick's PI when he was being grilled by the gank-up boys after his alone time with Andi, on episode 7. That particular PI later sleuthed to be on his FD room. :P
so..there's that...

- How interesting that she is the only one referring to Art as "Art" and not Arthur? Smiley (you nailed it AAL! yes)
- I found Artilda interactions are more like school-girl/boy crush and thought its refreshing to see than some lip-tounge interactions..laugh out loud.
- yes and yes to the way he looks at her... beatingheart. The cocktail party convo was important IMO in telling their wuv story moving forward: that they both are being themselves when they are around each other yes

Episode 6
- I think the producers desperately needed to create some drama in the house : hence, the silly boycott...laugh out loud. They needede to deliver an effect of a 'riffle' in Artilda connection by giving the impression that M was the main initiator for the boycott. and as you mentioned AAL, the producer driven second to last rose at the RC was her 'payback' for doing so.
- Im glad she countered/clarified the idea of her being initiator in her ITM..and oddly enough..Art also didnt seem to be bothered by the whole boycott thing. Major fails of the Producers's Trick cantstopl .

- Hopefully ess okay for me to talk about Crystal a bit here. I was really hesitant to follow this season, since im dreading that Art might end up with a non-sweetheart (for lack of better words..laugh out loud) Model ala Ben on the US version. His MnG with Crystal saying she looked like a Goddess made me think so.. Fast forward to this episode, i am loving what i see of him. Homeboy strikes me as someone who got his head right on his shoulders and far from 'thinking with the wrong head' as many Male-Leads do... Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 5 3806527698 . I was cracking up when Crystal literally begging for a dip-kiss...i swear i could tell that Art was not really 'feeling it'.. lolpanda

- i have said that Matilda and Artilda's edit resembles Anna and Tim-Anna of Bach OZ S1. Im not looking forward to an engagement in the end of this, i am just excited by the idea of 2 sincere, genuine people may falling in love on this crazy show AND we will get to see how all will be unfold beatingheart

PS : Come on Art..just land a kiss on her already!.. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:24 am

Mura!! clapping! High clap So very well stated!! Such great observations and points!! IA with everything you said! I also think the end of this will go the way of Tim and Anna did and just date and I am sooo glad that it will because there's no pressure. (I noticed that on the website they don't advertize engagement rings of Michael Hill like they did with Bach Canada so that is a tell tale sign for me).

Funny now looking back that Matilda has photos on her IG of her with Tim and Anna from last year. I think Tim and Anna are a bit more 'posh' and sophisticated and Art and Matilda are more funny, fun, adventurous and laidback. Two great couples that match very well. As Matilda says - Art may be her perfect match!! I am so hopeful they will still be together after the show finishes (still don't know when).

And yes. Where is that kiss!?  Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 5 3806527698 Cannot wait!! It is going to be sooo cute!  heartglasses And you are spot on... the way they act is exactly like teenagers who are super nervous (but still themselves) around each other. I love it! Feels so much more real that way. :sprinklehearts

Artilda sounds so cute. I also saw someone had used the nickname Artilly since she is called Tilly by her friends but I remember that Art called her Matty. I like Artilda. It almost sounds like "Our tilda" sooo sweet. #TeamArtilda :swinginglove

ETA: I keep going back to Art's intro in the first episode he says "I do believe there is one right person out there for everyone so I'm hoping I'm about to find that person. I'm looking for someone who is fun and intelligent, someone who I can have adventures with and have a family with... and I am at the point where I am ready to find someone special This perfectly describes Matilda and their first date: it was fun, she is intelligent, she is adventurous and he even said she was the perfect person for that bungy date and they talked about marriage, babies, and taking the kids down to the lake house. I think he knew from day one. Or at least had a gut feeling. He did say that Matilda "blew me away". Yes she did, so much so that he tripped over himself...   giggling Also, the words "someone special" are heard with Matilda (I think it is during a cocktail party). Also, when two of the girls have left (and even Shivani) they say they believe the right girl is there for him and the camera always pans to Matilda.  :yes:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Mura!! clapping! High clap So very well stated!! Such great observations and points!! IA with everything you said! I also think the end of this will go the way of Tim and Anna did and just date and I am sooo glad that it will because there's no pressure. (I noticed that on the website they don't advertize engagement rings of Michael Hill like they did with Bach Canada so that is a tell tale sign for me).

Funny now looking back that Matilda has photos on her IG of her with Tim and Anna from last year. I think Tim and Anna are a bit more 'posh' and sophisticated and Art and Matilda are more funny, fun, adventurous and laidback. Two great couples that match very well. As Matilda says - Art may be her perfect match!! I am so hopeful they will still be together after the show finishes (still don't know when).

yes. Where is that kiss!?  Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 5 3806527698 Cannot wait!! It is going to be sooo cute!  heartglasses And you are spot on... the way they act is exactly like teenagers who are super nervous (but still themselves) around each other. I love it! Feels so much more real that way. :sprinklehearts

Artilda sounds so cute. I also saw someone had used the nickname Artilly since she is called Tilly by her friends but I remember that Art called her Matty. I like Artilda. It almost sounds like "Our tilda" sooo sweet. #TeamArtilda :swinginglove

IKR? high five
on the bolded :
i am optimist that they are still together, we shall see! Smiley.

>I forgot to comment on some stuff :
- your analysis of Art started spilling the beans  giggling ..i think so too..and i really think it was all triggered by the Dani's debacles on SM and what have been aired as you noticed : him kissing Dani, M seems upset on her PIs, etc..

- Matilda's PI where she says she called her mom. Again, im leaning to think it was prolly taken around FD/LCD time... as i cant see the producers let her call home as early as episode 5. There is a possibility that she was getting freakin out over her own emotions (ala April) and/or over the fact that there was/were another girl(s) still in the running. (Im leaning to predict Alysha as the F2, whereas Poppy as the F3). Hence, her mother's respond : hang on..you can pull it through... :yes:

- I expect Alysha 's story will commence on next episode and rising up till the final episode. But i wont buy it.. giggling

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:53 am

Mura, Hehe. Sorry I hit enter before I was finishing editing... Lol

-- I think you are correct about those PIs and that they are later on. Makes so much sense because she is so worried and doubtful and that is sure to come later on when it gets down to HTDs and such.

-- I do think that Dani is taking it way too far. Especially on her FB public figure page. Very sour grapes to me! It is one thing to promote yourself and another to post lots of kissing photos of yourself with someone who is with someone else!

I definitely don't think Art was in on any joke or joking around. He is very laid back so for him to tweet that out? He was pi55ed, IMO and I am sure Matilda was as well (she already said on the show she didn't like that kind of braggy behavior).

And if she was with him that night as seems to be the case with the X Factor video then BOTH of them would have noticed what Dani was doing?! It is really rude to do, imo. And very immature! I actually haven't seen any past contestant post so many photos of themselves kissing the lead like that (she made s/caps herself - they are not photos!!).

Actually... question now that I think about it.... I wonder if it was planned for Art and Matilda to be together that night and the next day when the show aired BECAUSE there was kissing other girls? Makes sense for Art to want to be with her and protect her from that. Awwww... Hope she doesn't get too worried (really she shouldn't, especially with Chrystal - she was basically instructing him how to kiss her! Eww laugh out loud)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:12 am

Posting this from the first episode b/c they really did hide Art's attraction to Matilda. Look at his leg!! It is touching Matilda, she has her dressed hiked up. No wonder they hardly showed anything physical on their date (had to just look at his eyes). 

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 5 Sfafsa10

and this is from Episode 2 during the cocktail party Art VO saying "I'm here to find someone really special" and this is the s/cap that is seen when Art is saying this... (which ties into my post above about someone special)

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 5 Im_her10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

+12
Spoil Me Again
Mommyof2
Katiebelle
emusha
Kapiti